Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A reason to join the DWMA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 4:41 pm

She gave a slight eye twitch. "It should be 'the mask guy and I', not 'me and the mask guy'," I corrected impulsively.

She started laughing.

She sweat dropped at Moonlight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 5:05 pm

Charles looked at Lexi who nodded. She ran over by Dustan while Charles ran after Koi. "Armadillo...what the f***..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 5:11 pm

OOC: Lol armadillo wtf

The Kishin egg turned slowly, then began running towards Moonlight awkwardly, rolling up in to a ball once it started to pick up speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 5:14 pm

Lexi's arms transformed and she ran after the kishin egg.

Charles called out, "Koi!"

OOC: haha that was the point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 5:16 pm

"Azalea, Willow, turn into katana, now!" she commanded.

"Right!" she said, changing into a katana.

"O~kay!" she cheered as she transformed with her unidentical twin.

She caught them and ran to one side of the kishin egg to evade it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 5:22 pm

Dustan started running towards it again, looking for a weakpoint. It had to have one...or else they were screwed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 5:25 pm

"From what I've read in books, armadillos have soft undersides," she said in a nerdy way. 'I should probably stop reading so much, but I just love to read. Oh, well,' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 5:28 pm

Hey, reading is good. It makes you smarter. Lexi looked over at Moonlight to give her a hint of what just happened.

Last edited by IceChika13 on June 24th 2013, 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 5:33 pm

OOC: Hey, moonlight. You kind of have a giant armadillo coming at you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 5:36 pm

OOC: hey Ace, Charles is running after Koi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 5:36 pm

She gained a slightly insane smile, insanity threatening to take over. This happened every time she fought, so she had some control over it. Her smile had stemmed from gaining a probably crazy idea. It wasn't an idea she would normally approve of either. "I wonder, I want to dissect it," she said with an insane little giggle.

"Moonlight, you aren't forgetting yourself, are you?" she asked, a bit worried.

"Don't worry, Azalea. I won't go too far," she said. She hopped out of the way of the kishin egg and went to try and slash it from behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 5:39 pm

OOC: She just tried to slash it from behind when she knows she should try to slash its underside. Insanity makes you do really dumb things. LOLS!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 5:45 pm

The kishin egg popped out of it's roll, sliding on it's stomach in to a wall. It stood back up, and turned around to face the others.

Arusa zipped in on his skate board, and hopped off next to Lexi. "Hullo all. What's going on here?" He looked at Moonlight quizzically, realizing that he hadn't met her yet. Ignoring the entire situation, Arusa ran over to her and shook her hand with the same idiocy as his uncle, Kid. "I don't believe we've met. My name is Arusa."

In the mean time, Koi ran in to an alley in hopes of getting away from the monster that had attacked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 5:55 pm

"My name is Moonlight. You might not want to shake a hand with a sharp blade such as a katana in it," she said with a small laugh. In her mind, she was glad this little distraction made the insanity temporarily go away. "The hand you're shaking is holding Willow. The other katana that's identical to her is Azalea. You should see their human forms. Though they're twins, they're polar opposites, and that's what I like best about them."

She appeared in her blade like being reflected in a mirror. "Hi!~" she said happily.

"Hello," she said, also appearing in her blade.

Willow's hair was short and white and she had translucent blue eyes in direct contrast to Azalea, who's hair was long and black and had deep green eyes. Other than that, they looked exactly alike except for their skin tones, Willow being pale and Azalea being slightly tan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 6:01 pm

Dustan got an idea. "Hey, roly poly! Think your so tough? You got another thing comin'!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 6:55 pm

Upon hearing Dustan taunt the kishin egg, she pouted. "It should be "coming", not "comin'," she said impulsively. Sure, she knew that some pronunciations were just how people spoke, but she couldn't help it. 'Why does my OCD have to be that bad? Normal really isn't my strong point,' she thought.

OOC: I just ate Mexican food! Yum!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 6:58 pm

"Right! Who are you to slander the king's english!" Arusa pointed a finger at Dustan accusingly, as the Kishin egg sat back and watched them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 6:58 pm

Lexi rolled her eyes. Arusa, you are a lot like uncle... She said to him mentally. 

Charles follows Koi into the alley. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:01 pm

"You've got to be joking...we have more important problems here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:01 pm

"Finally, someone gets me! Grammar is important, therefore it should not be spoken in an incorrect fashion," she said in a mini rant.

"Here we go again," she sighed, used to Moonlight going off about grammar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:03 pm

"Dustan's right. Grammar isn't important right now." she said waiting for a moment to slip under the kishin egg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:06 pm

OOC: *cough impossible to tell its Dustan even if mind reader cause he isn't thinking about anything but how stupid they are right now cough*

Last edited by PhoenixDHS on June 24th 2013, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:06 pm

"No! No! No! No! Grammar is always important! Every sentence must be grammatically correct!" she ranted, going on to an even more elaborate rant on the importance of grammar.

She laughed at Moonlight's OCD induced rant.

"Great. Now there's no reasoning with her," she sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:09 pm

Her arms transform back and she grabs her shoulders and shakes her. "This kishin egg is more important right now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:12 pm

OOC: Too late now, PheonixDHS. LOLS!~

"Grammar is more important than anything! The kishin egg can wait as far as I'm concerned," she said.

"You can't reason with OCD. That right there is OCD over grammar," she explained in a sort of apologetic tone.

She laughed harder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A reason to join the DWMA
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next