Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A reason to join the DWMA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

A reason to join the DWMA - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 7:43 pm

OOC: I made a thread in death city. You should hop in.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 7:59 pm

OOC: It feels like I got left behind!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:01 pm

OOC: Can we continue this RP now? LOLS!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:03 pm

"Whew, I'm back." Kataro said wiping sweat from his brow. "What do you guys want to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:07 pm

"I want to read a book, or perhaps visit Excalibur," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:07 pm

OOC: What's the thread's name?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:08 pm

OOC: A reason to join the DWMA... another one of my threads in which I tried to get Koi in to the academy... another one of my threads that ended in failure... -_-;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:10 pm

OOC: Deadly Auto shop.

"We could visit Excalibur." Kataro said as he made the creep face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:12 pm

OOC: Dude, are you going to actually post RP style or are you going to mull over it and let it go total dead newts?

"Excalibur it is, then!" she chirped. Oddly enough, she liked Excalibur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:15 pm

"Soooooo. Should we get going." He said as he pulled out his hover board.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:19 pm

OOC: That didn't even make sense, and I can't post anything anymore because Arusa practically doesn't even exist anymore in this thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:21 pm

OOC: ??????????? Lets just get back to the RP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:23 pm

OOC: It doesn't make sense because I said it in a weird way, and you can have it that he just so happened to have been silent the last however many minutes for whatever reason.

"Let's go, then," she said. She held out her left hand and said, "Mikuroten!" A silver broom appeared in her hand and she gave a half-smile. "Meet my broom. This is how I fly," she joked, though it was true.

"I was hoping you were joking about going see that," she said, making the I-have-met-Excalibur face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:28 pm

Lexi walks away with the same face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:30 pm

"Why does everyone make that face every time I mention Excalibur?" she asked, genuinely confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:33 pm

Why do you not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:36 pm

"Excalibur is a great guy," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:59 pm

"Riiiiiiiiiight..." Kataro said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 9:05 pm

"I think he is, at least," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A reason to join the DWMA
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7