Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A reason to join the DWMA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:17 pm

Lexi looks her in the eyes. "Look. We need your help here. Can you put your OCD aside for the moment?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:20 pm

"Here, why don't we just ask the Kishin egg if HE thinks grammar is more important? I don't think you quite understand." Arusa made a box with his fingers. "Everything must be perfect even the slightest misbalance in the universe (he bends one of his fingers to make the box crooked) can send the entire thing toppling to the ground (he smushes his hands together in to fists) and your failure to properly use grammar detracts from that picture very much!" He wasn't even breathing during these sentences, just rambling them off in his British accent. "Now, lets say everyone in the world decides to misuse proper grammar, then they all decide that school is unimportant as well this leads to lack of government that leads to total economic collapse. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:26 pm

"See? He gets me! Grammar must be perfect," she said, her own British accent starting to become apparent. She hadn't been to Europe in a while, so it had begun to fade, but hearing someone else have a British accent had brought it back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:32 pm

"Nope. Not one bit."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:34 pm

In the midst of all the confusion, the Kishin egg began waddling down the street, completely having lost interest in the shibusen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:36 pm

OOC: O my goddess, I just realised: If you switch around the lettering of "Arusa", it becomes "Asura"!

"Then, you should just die!" she said, crossing her arms and pouting. She fell into a sitting position, glaring at the girl who didn't understand her obsession with grammar.

"Um, guys, the kishin is getting away," she said.

She hadn't stopped laughing, finding this whole situation to be funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:38 pm

Dustan leaves as well, mumbling to himself. He goes to where Charles and Koi are and says, "So, anything interesting happen here?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:38 pm

OOC: It's because he's Asura's son
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:40 pm

Lexi turns around and yells at the kishin egg, "HEY YOU! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE! I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET!"
 OOC: Um, Charles responded to Koi running in the alley...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:43 pm

Koi jumps at charle's voice, and backs away. "D-don't hurt me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:44 pm

He seemed surprised. "Im not going to hurt you. Promise." He says smiling friendly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:45 pm

OOC: That explains how he's Kid's nephew. Speaking of Kid, I SO want to see him having a freak out over symmetry right now. LOLS!~

She looked at the now bored kishin. She sighed and got up. "I should have just stayed at Uncle Stein's today," she said.

"No way, he'd try and dissect us again," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:46 pm

"Uncle Stein?" Lexi asks forgetting about the kishin egg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:48 pm

"Yes, Dr. Franken Stein is my uncle. Why do you sound so surprised?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:50 pm

"Who is your aunt?" She asked ignoring her question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:52 pm

"Er, on my mum's side or my father's side?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:53 pm

"Let me rephrase that. Did Stein marry? And if he did who?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:55 pm

"No, at least not yet. I really like Miss Marie, though, and hope they get together," she said.

OOC: Yes, I am a SteinxMarie shipper. ^w^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:58 pm

OOC: So am I. That's why Lexi/I is/am so intrigued.

"I see... Ok then."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:58 pm

"Did you kill it?" She asked worridly, clinging to his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 8:00 pm

"No sorry. I wanted to make sure you were ok."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 8:01 pm

"Now, let us go defeat that kishin egg before it can hurt anyone," she said, giving a half-smile.

"Yeah! Let's go get 'em!" she cheered.

"Willow! How many times must I tell you? It should be 'them', not ''em'!" she scolded/

"Ha! Ha! Sorry, Moony!" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 8:03 pm

"Let's go!" Lexi said running after it, her arms transforming into the blades again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 8:06 pm

"Azalea, Willow, change into shuriken," she said.

Azalea and Willow changed from katana into shuriken and Moonlight ran after the kishin egg with a smile reminiscent of Stein's, making it noticeable that she was related to him.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 8:26 pm

Arusa followed after, trying to keep up with the others. The Kishin had now gone in to a roll, and was speeding away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A reason to join the DWMA
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next