Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A reason to join the DWMA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 8:29 pm

"Hell no. You aren't getting away this time. Lexi says as she speeds up.

OOC: koi's turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 8:34 pm

She ran faster after the kishin egg.

"Soul resonance!" Moonlight, Azalea, and Willow called out.

"You're going down!" she told the kishin egg.

Azalea and Willow glowed blue. "Armour cutter!" the three said in unison, finishing their soul resonance. Moonlight slashed Azalea and Willow in an X-formation in front of her and four mini shuriken sped towards the kishin egg. That was the soul resonance when Azalea and Willow were in shuriken form.

OOC: Note that I said nothing about this actually working, so it isn't godmoding. Just in case anyone tried to say it was. I can't stand being accused of things I didn't do.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 8:39 pm

The beast jumped through the air upon being hit, and tumbled forward with a squeal.

She buried her head in his shoulder crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 8:43 pm

"My aim's getting better! This is pretty fun," she said with a small laugh. "I'm going to dissect you now, kishin egg." Her insanity was starting to show again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 8:44 pm

Lexi stood there in awe. "Well then..."

Charles was surprised but let her cry. He wrapped his arms around her. "Are you hurt by any chance?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 8:47 pm

She moved forward quickly and slashed down at the kishin egg with Willow, Azalea at the ready should she have the need to use her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 9:53 am

OOC: Hello! Hello! Hi!~ Good job! What's up?~ Yes, I just took Shinigami-sama's greeting. LOLS! So who's on to continue RP?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 10:03 am

OOC: I, um, I was waiting on, uh, Ace to post. Yes I just acted like Chrona LOLZ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 10:13 am

OOC: Crona is adorable. Bad Medusa, I slap you for hurting Cro Cro. O wow....dumb fan nickname plus verb/subject disagreement. I have gone bonkers. LOLS! I really am OCD over grammar in real life, but I make my OC even crazier when it comes to grammar, just to get away with being a grammar Nazi. ^w^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 10:14 am

OOC: It took me two minutes to post that last one! NOOOOOO! It must be eight! EIGHT! LOLOLOLOLS! Sorry, I couldn't resist doing that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 10:27 am

OOC: now that the insanitiy is over. Can we get back to the rp please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 10:32 am

OOC: I was the last to reply RP-wise, and IceChika13 was waiting for ace987654321a to reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 10:38 am

Kataro puts his gun on single fire mode and begins to shoot the Kishin repeatedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 10:44 am

She moved out of the way so that he could shoot the kishin egg. Then, she noticed something that would have been irrelevant to anyone else and froze.

"Moonlight, what's wrong?" she asked.

"Th-that sign, the sentence embossed upon it is grammatically incorrect!" she freaked.

She sweat dropped. "I shouldn't have even asked," she said.

She started laughing. "SCORE! Moony's distracted! Hahaha!" she cheered.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:25 pm

"No, I think I'm alright."

"What? Where?" Arusa's hands filled over with black, and he looks around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:29 pm

"Not this shit again!" Lexi says while her arms transform back and she grabs her head. 

"Well, that's good." Charles says smiling again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:38 pm

"It's over there!" she said, pointing.

"Oh, jeeze..." she sighed.

She continued laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:51 pm

"Burn the impure!" The black on his hands changed in to the shape of a giant hammer, and he began smashing the sign with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:54 pm

She kicks Arusa in the back. "I'm not letting the kishin egg get away again because of f***in grammar!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:56 pm

OOC: I love how this RP is turning out. LOLS!~

"Grammar is of the utmost importance!" she said.

She laughed harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:59 pm

"SHUT THE F*CK UP! ALL OF YOU! WOULD YOU RATHER SIT HERE AND TALK ABOUT SENTECES OR BETTER THE WORLD BY KILLING THAT KISHIN??!!!?!?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:00 pm

"How dare you lay your dirty feet on me!" He gasped, then began frantically checking the back of his shirt. "You didn't get any dirt on me did you?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:02 pm

"I guess I'll just kill the Kishin myself." He said as he walked towards the Kishin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:04 pm

"What if I did?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:04 pm

She gasped. "Are you saying that grammar holds no importance?" she asked.

"For the love of freaking string cheese! Would you get over it already?" she yelled at Moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A reason to join the DWMA
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next