Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death City Side Street.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 12:44 pm

Niche: I shiver at his voice. Somehow it was even more menacing than I had expected, and I usually expect the worst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 8:24 pm

Slice scoffs at Jet, "And what exactly makes you so high and mighty? I'm not budging an inch until these two are safe." She declares.

She turns slightly so she can see Niche behind her, "And it's Slice. Slice Aaron."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 8:33 pm

Niche: "I-I'm Niche." I say quietly. Maybe this person wasn't so scary after all.....?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 8:55 pm

Mizuki eyes widen as she heard his voice. It made shivers run down her spine, "Wha-..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 9:01 pm

"I want MY mizuki!" He growls, extending his blades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 9:02 pm

"Y-your Mizuki?!" She whispers with wide eyes, unable to move her body still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 9:05 pm

Niche: I squeak and try to make myself as small and unnoticeable as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 9:05 pm

Nebun looks at her impatiently "you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 9:09 pm

"I-I really don't...I'm sorry.." She whispers, squeezing her eyes shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 9:12 pm

Niche: I look between the two. Did they know each other....?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 9:17 pm

Nebun's face is quickly swallowed by an expression of sorrow before he recovers. "The mizuki who makes beautiful art! The one who I danced with, the one that i killed people with!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 9:21 pm

Mizuki then notices what he was talking about. He was talking about her second personality. "That's n-not me...That's my other half.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 9:22 pm

Niche: I take a look at the person called "Mizuki" more closely. What did she mean by "other half?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 9:25 pm

Nebun is extremely frustrated "of course the only person like me, is going to be trapped in someone else's head." He says throwing his hands up in exasperation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 9:32 pm

((This is so comical to read. XD))

Niche: "I don't understand..." I murmur to myself, not realizing I was saying this aloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 9:32 pm

"I-I'm sorry..." Mizuki whispers, trying to keep herself from looking at the blood for so long. It could lead her into madness easily and that was not an opinion. "Hopefully that side of me will be gone soon....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 9:37 pm

"Dark weapon how about we settle this if you win you can have if I win you leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 9:39 pm

Niche: ~watches~
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 12:47 am

Nebun laughs, his volume increasing until it reverberates around the room " you think you can tell me what is and isn't mine?! She belongs to me until she returns to her good version." He says with contempt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 12:53 am

"Stop." Mizuki says, continuing to squeeze her eyes shut. "You own nothing so stop trying to convince yourself that you do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 2:54 am

"She's obviously not who or what you think she is, and she doesn't want to go with you. So why don't you leave before we make you?" Slice says, stepping further out in front of Niche, making it easier to hide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 7:37 am

"Obviously Dark weapon you don't remember me much and you get the girl out of here it is about to get nasty."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:44 am

Niche: I peek out from behind Slice, a worried expression on my face.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 11:04 am

"You think you can beat me? Do you even remember what happened last time? There were more people helping you than this time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 2:08 pm

Despite how painful it was, Mizuki slowly gets up. "Argh." She groans. Every part of her body was crying out in pain, but that didn't stop her. "Don't fight him. You know that he's not afraid to kill and that you may become one of his victims."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death City Side Street.
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next