Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death City Side Street.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 2:50 pm

Nebun turns on mizuki with a smile "just like you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 3:04 pm

Instead of responding to his twisted words, Mizuki just continues to hang on to the wall. "Don't forget, someday you will die and no one will shed one single tear for you because no one cares for you." She knew these words probably meant nothing to him but she couldn't help herself from saying this. Without a second thought, Mizuki turns around and begins to limp the other way, sturggling with each step.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 4:44 pm

Niche: without a second thought I rush over to help Mizuki. "Are you alright? You need help!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 4:50 pm

"Trust me you are going down this time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 7:42 pm

Slice looks over her shoulder at the two girls and then back to Jet, "Fine. Just make sure you don't die here."

Her right arm glows as it changes back into a limb, while Slice turns and runs to Mizuki. "Hold still, let's get you out of here." Slice says as she picks up Mizuki, which is bound to cause some pain but at least they can move.

With the bloodied girl in hand she starts to run from the alley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 7:44 pm

Niche: not knowing what else to do, I follow Slice. I wanted to avoid a battle as much as possible, since I was a Meister without a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 7:46 pm

Nebun laughs when they run "all by yourself huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 7:56 pm

"I can handle myself, you two should just go and help the guy back there kill that Dark Weapon." She says. Ever since her second personality broke loose, Mizuki didn't value her life that much. The only reason she continues to live is because of her friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:01 pm

Niche: I shake my head. "I-I'm not that good in a fight, b-but I know a lot about medicine. I can help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:03 pm

"Yeah trust me I ain't going down easily."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:06 pm

((My phone's going to die soon.))
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:22 pm

"You always did before." He says with an arrogant smirk. "And I'm even better than last time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:26 pm

"Same here." With that Jet darts forward jumping onto a wall and pushes off it

OOC: Nebun is on the fire escape right?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:28 pm

Ooc: it says that he climbed down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:30 pm

OOC:oh herp a derp faceplate

Jet then falls down towards Nebun rapier blade hand ready
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:33 pm

Ooc: faceplate?
Nebun lithely steps to the side and swings a claw at his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:39 pm

Jet blocks it and swings his foot around towards Nebun's head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 8:46 pm

((I'M ALIIIIVE!))

Niche: I back away from the battle and pull a roll of bandages from my left glove. The advantage of having big gloves....
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 9:35 pm

Nebun is smashed in the face. He giggles madly at the pain. "Exquisite!" He stabs his blades at jets stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 9:42 pm

By now Mizuki already pushed herself away from Slice, wanting her to only focus on providing Jet with help. As she was slowly hobbling away, the sound of the two of them fighting brought memories back to her. Memories full of blood and pain. "Gah..." Pain soon struck her body as her second personality tried to break take over again, almost succeeding this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 9:44 pm

Niche: I advance towards Mizuki. "Calm down, let me help."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 10:00 pm

Nebun hears her struggling and laughs "looks like your better half wants to come out and play." As he says this he extends his madness wavelength outward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 10:04 pm

Spencer walks down the street; singing to one of his favorite songs.

(I'm not sure if I can roleplay here. I am just EXTREMELY bored....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 10:06 pm

((I know right.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 10:09 pm

Jet coughs up a bit of blood and backs up from Nebun a few steps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death City Side Street.
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next