Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death City Side Street.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:45 pm

Niche: my eyes widen and I whisper, "no..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:47 pm

OOC: Can I leave some kind of scar on Niche? Like on her arm or something....?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:59 pm

((Sure.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:05 pm

OOC: Yay!

Mizuki pulls back her blade, smiling at Niche. "Just in case something happens....I want this to remind you that in the end, you WILL become art." She takes Niche's arm and uses her blade to imprint a M on it, making it deep enough to leave a scar. "There."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:06 pm

okay im here what did i miss)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:07 pm

ren growles 'how dare you " and she shifts into her human form and her arm formed a bade and she dashed at mizuki and tryed cuting her chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:07 pm

Niche: I wince in pain, attempting to pull my arm away. At least my mitten hadn't been cut off.... Whew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:12 pm

Blocks the blade with her arm easily, smiling at the girl who did that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:17 pm

ren pushes the blade harder agenst mizukis arm "you hurt my friend and for that i wont forgive you "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:20 pm

Niche: I pull out my emergency roll of bandages and clumsily wrap them around my arm. I try to wrap the bandages around my stomach as well, but I'm trembling so much I drop the roll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:23 pm

Mizuki just smiles, sending her blade towards the girl's stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:25 pm

ren could hear her fumbling around " just hold on there okay niche put pressure on the knife wound to stop the bleeding "ren sees the blade and jumps away but when she landed she landed wrong and lost her balance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:27 pm

She took this opportunity to swig her blade at Ren, trying to slash her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:29 pm

ren hissed in pain as mizukis blade came into contact with her cheek as ren fell backwards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:30 pm

Niche: I nod and press both my mittens to the wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:52 pm

((Goin to sleep now....))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 10:58 pm

Nebun's madness causes Slice to stumble again before her punch could land against Mizuki's head. She growls as she struggles to rise, her scythe arm making a loud screech as the razor sharp edge drags against the stone floor.

"I don't know which one of you is more revolting."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 12:17 am

"Well regardless, I am going to kill you both." I held my hand out to the side, growling. "And I ALWAYS keep my word."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 6:57 pm

"Hmm..?" Mizuki looks over at Ace, ignoring Slice's comment. I may have to show her some art work later...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 7:06 pm

Niche: the world spins as my vision gets foggy from blood loss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 10:00 pm

kara is hideing in the shadows and sees niche and runs over ' hay im kataro and lunas daughter im going to heal you " she said and muttered some word and started to heal her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 10:08 pm

Niche: "okay...." I mumble dully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 10:10 pm

kara looked at her she was hurt really bad and had lost alot of blood " okay you shouldent feel pain or bleed anymore "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 10:12 pm

g2g)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 10:20 pm

((Okay))

Niche: I nod blankly. "Okay.... Thank you...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death City Side Street.
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next