Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death City Side Street.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 8:32 pm

OOC: mmmmhmmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 8:37 pm

OOC: I should keep that in mind......maybe squealing tires of a crashing car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 8:53 pm

((>:3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 9:16 pm

"Feel my pain!" Mizuki words were ice cold, and so was her murderous laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 9:27 pm

Niche: "it hurts...." I whisper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 12:02 am

Slice grabbed her head between her hands, the madness wavelength causing her to slump to the ground and remain in a comatose state for quite some time as the battle rages on around her.

Though as she heard Niche cry out more and more sounds began to get through to her. Snapping back to her senses she leaped up, her right arm becoming the blade of a scythe again. She takes a dead run along the alley, her blade-arm running against the wall, hissing and sparking as she moved against the stone.

Finally as she closed in on Mizuki she swung out with the chain wrapped fist of her left arm, trying to land a hard blow to the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 12:15 am

The madness wavelength hits Nebun in a wave of ecstasy "yes!!!" His own wavelength bounces back, increasing the power of both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 8:11 am

((XD))

Niche: "ow...." I mumble dully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:11 am

When the madness Jet hits Jet grins manically and starts laughing insanely he says "So it begins..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 8:17 pm

Spencer stops and looks around. The insanity slowly creeping in. Even though he has taught himself to control it, it effects him on occasion.

Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 8:20 pm

Ooc: can I kill him? Please? He's just hanging there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 8:21 pm

OOC: Who?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 8:37 pm

"This is going to end... now, Nebun!" I stood behind the Kishin, watching Jet's madness sink in. "You may be able to drive his insanity out, but you'll never get close to mine. Even with that 'Black Blood.'" Not much of this fight had I seen, but I could tell this was a heated battle, and my classmates needed help.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 8:37 pm

OOC: Hope you don't mind this, I'll drop my post if you do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 8:53 pm

Niche: I fall against a wall, holding my stomach to keep it from bleeding out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 8:56 pm

Mizuki looks over at the newcomer, groaning slightly. Another student.. She was going to attack him as well, but quickly decides against the idea and goes over to the now dead girl instead. Her hands slowly slithers into the girl's wound, which was on her right leg, and drenches her hand in the girl's blood again. "Now...what should I draw.." Soon enough an idea came to mind. Mizuki, still insane, goes ahead and uses the blood to paint a smiley face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 8:59 pm

Niche: even though I was wounded, I growl, "you.... You shouldn't be allowed to live..."

((WOO DOCTOR WHO MARATHON!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:04 pm

"Just because I want to enjoy myself?" Mizuki asks Niche, turning her head to face her. "That's simply unfair, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:06 pm

"Ehehehe hanging here is fun hehehe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:09 pm

Niche: "there are so many ways to enjoy yourself without putting others at risk, Mizuki."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:14 pm

Ooc: I don't mind. Also YAY doctor who!!! Woop woop!

Nebun drops jet to the ground with a thud. "I don't want to drive you insane, I don't even care about you people." He turns to mizuki, smiling at her art "I care about her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:22 pm

Jet when he hits the ground acting like he is sliding "I am a seal meow .-."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:34 pm

Mizuki, not hearing anything they were saying, stands up and walks over to Niche. "I'm just creating another masterpiece. Something that EVERYONE will enjoy." Her blade was place under her chin, lifting her head up so they were facing eachother correctly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:40 pm

Niche: "what about the girl you killed to create that "masterpiece?" How can she enjoy it when she's DEAD?" I challenge her bravely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:44 pm

"Because...her beauty will live on eternally." A wide smile spreads across her face as she says this. "Don't worry, I will let you watch before I turn you into one as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death City Side Street.    Death City Side Street.  - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death City Side Street.
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next