Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The anti-social is... making friends? (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 11:09 am

"..What type of game…?" Maria asked, finally speaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 5:17 pm

OOC: Is it okay if I join?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 6:32 pm

ooc: by all means!
Arthur smiled. " Shure what game? Extreme foosball? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 6:58 pm

OOC: Thank you so much~!

A short girl with soaked clothes and hair walked in, even if she was in such an awful state she had a huge grin on her face "Hi, my name's Kokoa! Sorry if I interrupt something!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 7:25 pm

Maria shrugged. "Not really…" she pointed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 7:29 pm

Causper sighed, there were alot of people here now.
"No it's nothing similar to football. We WERE tossing around a rock in a game of catch but rocks are dangerous so we switched to a hackey sack. I have no idea where it is though."
Causper scanned the area for the sack, it was small and hard to see, she wasn't sure who had it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 7:32 pm

Charlotte threw the sack at Causper, straight and fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 7:34 pm

Kokoa examined the hooded girl for some seconds, she thought something was off with her but brushed away the thought quickly and then turned to Causper "Oh I see, and relax, people are not as bad as you think!" Kokoa told her, she could tell she wasn't used to being in a large crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 7:48 pm

"Hakey sack?" she raised a brow. "I don't know how to play this game…" she admitted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 7:50 pm

"I think it's the same but instead of a rock we use a hakey sack." Kokoa answered, still getting a little suspicious by the girl hiding her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 7:55 pm

"I see.." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 7:58 pm

"Hey, why won't you let us see you face?" Kokoa asked getting closer to the girl, leaving a small puddle of water in the place she was standing before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:03 pm

Maria sighed, and removed her hood, revealing her face. "…"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:07 pm

"A... witch..." Kokoa was shocked. She couldn't think straight at that moment, memories of her sister being taken away by the witched flooded her head.

She suddenly pinned the witch to a wall grabbing her by her neck, despite her short height of 4'9" "Where is my sister?!" She screamed at her, even if she knew she may not be one of the culprits in the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:09 pm

" HEY GET OFF OF HER! " yelled ben as he sprinted into a full body tackle. he was pro witch as long as they were innocent. fire forms around his body as he lunges.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:15 pm

She launched her foot into Kokoa's stomach, hard. Her gloved hand gripping onto the short girls arm as she flipped her to the ground. "I'm not a witch you moron!" she snapped. Her teal and red hues glaring down at her. "Don't just go attacking me like that!" she hissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:19 pm

Kokoa's eyes filled with tears as she was surprised someone snapped at her for once in her spoiled girl life. She inflated her cheeks, frowned and stomped her right foot while balling her fists, she was now in her tantrum mode. "Don't yell at me like that!" she looked away and crossed her arms "I thought you were one, geez." She wanted to apologize but her arrogant self wouldn't let her.

"And you" she turned to Ben "Don't get your nose in other people's business." She didn't mean to be rude, but she was a spoiled child, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:22 pm

Maria's expression was filled with anger the red outline in her pupils showed more in her eyes, as she placed her hand on the back of her head. "Little brat, you hit me right in the back of the head!" she scolded. "Be glad you didn't hit that spot anymore…Or things wouldn't have gone nice for you…" Maria said, her tone low.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:25 pm

ben had wrapped kokoa up when he tackled her and when she insulted him his pupils lit on fire... literally. he slapped her on the face, not full force but enough to show her how he felt about that comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:27 pm

"Rgh…" Maria growled towards Kokoa. Her hand trailing to the rim of her hood and brought it back up onto her head, covering her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:29 pm

Kokoa stuck her tongue out at Maria, and when she felt the stinging pain in her cheek she screamed in pain, but instead of attacking the kid back she just gritted her teeth and struggled to get out of his grip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:31 pm

Maria glared back at the girl, gritting her teeth. "You really are urging me to snap your neck…Aren't you…?" she threatened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:33 pm

ben let her go and rolled away standing up. " geez, who's your sister anyways? " he said. Arthur stood in front of him protectively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:37 pm

Kokoa then turned to Maria and felt the urge to snap back at her, but she wasn't sure if she would really hurt her. She couldn't take any chances if she wanted to find her sister, so she just kept her mouth shut.

"My sister isn't anyone popular" She turned to Ben "She never stepped a foot on DWMA. She was taken away by witches last year, I'm still not sure why after all this time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:42 pm

Maria crossed her arms and leaned back on the wall. "So you just go around demanding people who look like witches, where she is? Great. I'm glad we had this talk…" Maria spoke out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The anti-social is... making friends? (open)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next