Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The anti-social is... making friends? (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 7:26 pm

Jt started laughing in the corner.

Jt: She has got you there. He thinks it could have been passed down by his family, parent to child over and over again. Genetics, it's called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 7:36 pm

" well. my dad didn't have these ability's, I'm only a weapon because my grandmother was a bow and arrow. " ben shrugs. " who are you again? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 7:46 pm

Jt: Never said my name. Jt, nice to meet you.

He takes a deep bow, then stands back up.

Jt: I am the greatest merchant in the world, by the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 8:01 pm

" merchant? what do you have that is extremely cheap or can be paid with labor and hugs. " ben jokes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 8:11 pm

Jt: I'm on leave right now. I have to improve my skills more. And besides, I don't need your labor. Nothing personal, it's just hard to be a merchant.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 8:16 pm

"Even the best one?" Charlotte asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 8:22 pm

Jt: Of course. You have to do everything. Buying and selling the products, managing money, and being the kind I was with managing money, deciding how much can be spent on personal stuff, food, and for buying merchandise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 8:32 pm

Causper caught the first rock and tossed it around along with the second. She listened happily to the conversation started by her game of catch. She dropped a rock down to her foot, then carefully laid it on the ground she tossed the other rock to Ben.
"You see? There's always something to do. You just need to be smart enough to see it." Causper winked at Ben, then flicked a small chain like a whip from her fingers that hooked around the rock and pulled it back towards her. She caught it in her hand, then tossed it back into the group in a random direction.
"I think it's safe to assume we all have magic here, the strength of that magic might vary, and some of us may not have very good control of it, but it's there. What i did just now is currently the extent of the magic i can use on my own but it'll get stronger with time and trainning."
She beamed widely at the group.
"We should all do this agian sometime, after we've all gotten stronger. Or better at our jobs."
The last part she jokingly directed to JT.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 8:38 pm

"Sounds boring. Jt." She says. I'm in so much danger being here and not to forget talking to these people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 8:41 pm

" sound goo- " said ben before he turned around and took the rock to his nose. he falls down in a very undignified way. " ha-ha oww! " said ben. still laughing despite the involuntary tears forming in his eyes. " ok, ask me any question and I will answer it. " said ben as he got up holding his nose. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 8:43 pm

Jt: I don't need to get better at my job. I'm already the best, even if no one knows about it. And maybe the actually process is boring, but traveling was a blast.*Watches Ben get hit by a rock.* Look out.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 8:51 pm

"Travelling is fun. I do a bit myself." She says. Running more like. Why am I here anyway? If anyone here finds out what I am i'm dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 9:12 pm

" so wait... " ben said. " I know me, Casper and the merchant go to the school. but who exactly are you? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 9:33 pm

Causper pulled her hand through her hair
"I was expecting you to catch that one Ben. You also mis-pronounced my name but i'll let that slide for now."
She sighed and turned to the other girl. She stared at her for quite a while. Then she answered Ben's question.
"She's a friend of course. She wouldn't speak to us if she hated us. Besides she's shy, don't push her to answer unnecessary questions."
Causper turned back to Ben with her arms crossed and an inquizzical look on her face.
"Or are you just trying to avoid telling us one of your secrets?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 10:14 pm

ooc: causper! damn you auto correct!

" just being cautious. ask me anything you want! " said ben. he really didn't have any of his own information to hide. but he didn't want to disclose Arthurs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 12:28 pm

Causper frowned at Ben
"That won't work.....i said it had to be a secret, not the answer to a question. What's something that you would absolutely hate to have known by the world? It doesn't have to be personal, just something no one knows as of yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 10:32 pm

" hmm. " said ben thinking long and hard, something revealing but not groundbreaking. " How about a story? something I haven't told anyone else before. "
" lets begin, back when I was 7 years old. just moved into death city, I didn't have any friends. my dad was working triple shifts at the factory to make ends meat. so in my free time, I wandered around the city. now if you are 7 years old with magical powers you aren't going to use them for parlor tricks are you? so I snuck into peoples houses. basements or a rich persons wallets mostly, whatever I stole I never took more than twenty bucks. on one hand I didn't want to get caught and on the other I couldn't really stop. because I didn't spend the money on myself, not after the first week. my dad got beat up by loan sharks, so I started slipping the cash into his wallet. it wasn't justified by any means, but it defenantly helped. "
" one day I broke into a house on the edge of town. thinking it would be easy, the man who lived there had to be a hundred years old. so I find sneak into his bedroom and searched through his safe, I had just burned through the lock when a hand grab my shoulder. I tried to pull away but it held tight. " hello. what are you doing inside my house little one. " said the voice of a kind Asian man. I couldn't slip free and I didn't want to burn him, so I confessed expecting to get taken to jail. quite the opposite in fact, he said that no boy of my age should have to steal. he let me go and told me to come back tomorrow. at first I ran as are away from him but after thinking it over I decided to check it out, what's the worst that could happen. turns out the man was a wizard, magical powers and what not. so every day at ten I would go over to his house an train, he taught me martial arts. how to control my fire and morals. he died when I was 11, but I like to remember him. his name was harygasu. "
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 3:03 pm

"A person like him managed to live in Death City safe and sound?" Charlotte asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 5:33 pm

Causper shrugged. Wizards and witches weren't uncommon in the secluded outback of Australia. Her next door neighbour had been a witch, well, not quite neighbour as she had lived a ten minute walk east in the underbrush. She had been a delightful person and Causper had looked up to her like an older sister. That is, until she'd been killed by a weapon and meister pair from China.
"It certainly is odd that a wizard would choose to live here, but it sounds like he was very civilised. There's no reason for a wizard or witch to be persecuted for simply being. I knew some very civilized witches and they were my closest friends in Australia when i was young."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 5:55 pm

"Really?" She asks excitedly, walking forward quickly, making her hood fall again. She quickly puts it back up and takes a step back. You are gonna get found out if you continue like this, Charlotte!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 6:53 pm

ben did something sly. he stepped a few paces to the left and threw three rocks at the hooded girl. wanting to know about her. one was fast and direct, one was low and slow, and one went really high in an ark.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 7:09 pm

The fast rock hit her, which made her recoil and be unable to do anything about the other two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 7:51 pm

ben thought fast he pointed his finger at the low rock and it disintegrated, then he chucked a firball at the high one. sweating and breathing heavily. " looks like its someone else's turn. " before sitting down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 9:28 pm

Causper caught the hooded girl before she hit the ground, after all, the fall would have hurt her more then the rock. She watched Ben deal with the other two rocks, turning one to dust and lighting the other one on fire. The flaming rock cracked and shattered as it left the protection of the building and entered the cold rain.
"Since our friend here missed but i caught her i guess that means i'll be the one telling a secret by chain reaction. What kind of secret would you like to know, mes amis?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 9:58 pm

" ugg. how about the first time you learned of your ability's? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The anti-social is... making friends? (open)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next