Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The anti-social is... making friends? (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 10:51 pm

Causper made a face at Ben's question.
"Well that's not much of a secret. I've always had my abilities as a weapon. I inherited them from my mother. She was trainning me how to use them until a year ago but she sent me to the academy to finish learning cause she wanted to go back to work with her partner."
Causper picked the rock up off the ground.
"I think we'd better find something a bit less harmful to play our game with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 11:10 pm

"ben rolled his eyes. " and I have to think of something original... " he said under his breath. he tried to think of something fun to do. he loved sparing, but they might give him weird looks for suggesting that. " I know. lets have a race, powers permitted to the roof of the school and back. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 11:52 pm

Causper frowned at Ben, when she had said 'something safer' she had only meant something they could throw around without hurting anyone. Still, it never hurt to try new things.
"I wasn't expecting a suggestion as boring as that Ben, what's the fun in a race? You can't run in the school halls without people yelling at you and it's still raining out here."
Causper searched through the pockets of her sweater and jeans looking for something that may or may not still be there...

"Aha!!" Causper shouted as she pulled a hackey sack out of the inside pocket of her sweater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 11:54 pm

" did I say in the hallways? oh cool. " said ben as he saw the sack. he raised his fists to punch it away should it come to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2013, 12:22 pm

Causper stared at Ben, then grinned slyly at him. She tossed the sack in a high arc from hand to hand. The sac was extremely light compared to the rocks and the motion necessary to toss it was all in the wrist. She feighned a toss to Ben but passed it to Jt instead.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2013, 3:43 pm

Charlotte walks closer to Causper. "Thanks. I owe you one." She says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2013, 4:38 pm

Causper smiled without facing the girl. One thing she had learned from Cyria, her witch friend, is how to tell when someone dosen't belong. In the way she kept her hair hidden it was obvious she was hiding something but Causper didn't want to bother her about it too much.
"It's fine," She whispered to the girl. "Just try not to make it obvious you're hiding your appearance."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2013, 4:39 pm

"That obvious?" She whispers back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2013, 6:36 pm

Causper laughed softly.
"Not really, i noticed it because my witch friends in Australia taught me how. I don't think the others have noticed yet but i'm pretty sure you'd like to keep it that way."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2013, 6:39 pm

"So you know what I am?" She asked, still whispering. "And... Yeah..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2013, 6:46 pm

Causper nodded just enough to be noticed by the girl, who had infact, only just confirmed her being a witch.
"I had only assumed it, by with that kind of question it's pretty obvious now. If you don't want me to tell anyone i won't."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2013, 6:48 pm

"I might be killed if you do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2013, 9:42 pm

"I realize that. Even if i didn't someone would find out eventually. If your lucky i or another weapon and meister pair that doesn't have a grudge against witches gets assigned to you. If you're unlucky you'll die a horrid death by the hand of an unmerciful duo. I suppose if you don't actually do anything to arouse suspicion you'll be fine. Any one with any un-flawed morals will think twice about killing an innocent."
Causper searched her pockets agian and came out with a small rubber ball from an outside pocket of her sweater. She tossed it to the witch.
"Don't let that touch the ground unless you're in grave danger."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 2:38 am

She grabbed the ball from the air and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 8:55 pm

[Mind if I join in?]

Maria walked passed the group, her boots making loud clanking noises whilst she passed by. The blonde haired female seemed to not acknowledge the group that she passed. "…"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 9:55 pm

Arthur was running around the school looking for ben. he was wearing a leather jacket with a hood on it and was running very fast in the rain. when he sees Maria he asks " hey have you se- " before tripping in a puddle and going flying in her direction. a Colum of black wind traveled with him letting him go faster so he was really soaring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 10:21 pm

Maria's eyes widened as she quickly dashed to the side, her teal hues showed an annoyance as she grabbed Arthur by the ankle, stopping him with a backward yank. "…Watch it…" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 10:30 pm

Arthurs hands are left grasping for air after the sudden stop. he falls to the ground. " Oh sorry, I was looking for this kid have you seen him. " Arthur gets on one knee and hands her a very torn up picture of ben. a 12 year old boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 10:49 pm

Causper turned to look behind her, she had heard something going on behind her.
"Urmm.. i don't mean to interrupt but it is rainning over there, would you like to join us where it's dry?"
She asked the couple standing just inside the protection of the building. Close enough to not be tormented by the rain but far enough to still get wet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 10:58 pm

" certainly " said Arthur with a shiver. he got up and when he entered the protection of the building he said. " Ben! Where were you for training man!? " ben looked at his flip phone to check the time... unfortunately it had broken in two. " he- he... " ben said nervously. " long story... " " ugg. " said Arthur sitting down on a bench. " I had to call it off with Eleanor, but at least your safe. " that's when he had a look around. " who are your friends? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 11:16 pm

Causper gave a sly grin to the newcomers.
"Causper Verte, i'll be attending the academy starting a few days into the future."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 2:33 am

Maria shrugged, walking to where the group was, remaining her quiet self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:24 am

" cool. " said Arthur as he offers his hand to shake causpers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:32 am

Maria still remained silent, pulling one of her pale hands from her pocket and waving slowly to them as if to say hello.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:47 am

Cusper shrugged, and shook one of the newcomer's hands, then waved back at the other newcomer.
"We were playing a game, would you like to join in?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The anti-social is... making friends? (open)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next