Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The anti-social is... making friends? (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 3:16 pm

"Meeeeei~" Kokoa skipped in Mei's direction "Come play with us, and you too~!" She smiled at the girl hiding her face
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 3:18 pm

"Aaaah-I don't think that is a good idea." She said, pulling the hood further over her head, concealing her face further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 3:22 pm

"Come on, it'll be fun~" Kokoa grabbed both girls' hands and tried to drag them closer to the crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 3:33 pm

Mei walked willingly to the crowd, her calm wavelength, to her surprise, was still in place. ' so what game are we playing?" she asked when she had rejoined the others
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 4:18 pm

"I don't wannaaaa..." She said, trying to get her hand free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 7:57 pm

"If they don't want to, just leave them be…" she called out towards Kokoa.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 7:58 pm

"I agree." She says, trying to walk the other way to Kokoa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 8:00 pm

Kokoa pouted "Fine..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 8:02 pm

"Yesss.." Charlotte said quietly, now grinning. She pulled her hand away and walked back to where she was standing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 8:30 pm

The blonde haired female shrugged, turning her head to stare at the pouring rain outside the dry area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 1:43 am

Causper sighed. The girls disn't seem to want to play, and the only person who had given a definite vote was Mei. There were far too many people here for Causper to keep acting like a normal student and not let her true personality slip through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 9:13 am

Mei frowned,  thinking for a moment. The calm wavelength slipped,and mei's unease  returned to her soul. ' you arent a student are you?' she said to charlotte. Her suspicion was higher now and she looked at the girl. Fear began to rise in her soul as she put pieces together. She moved to stand behind causper, desperately hoping her thoughts were wrong.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 9:27 am

"Uuuuh..." Charlotte looked down at the ground and backed away slightly, without answering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 2:27 pm

Causper turned to Mei.
"What's the matter? No one is going to hurt you."
She looked up to see Charlotte backing away uncomfortably.
"Charlotte is a friend. She won't hurt you. I trust her and i don't trust many people. Relax and enjoy the company Mei."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 8:39 pm

Mei took her advice. With a sigh she looked to charlotte. ' sorry, i was just taken by surprise at what you are' she said to the witch. ' sorry to make you uncomfortable but ive had bad experiences with people like you.' she added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 11:53 pm

Causper frowned at Mei. She held a finger to her lips then tilted her head towards the others in the group. Hoping the girl got the message, Causper turned back to the group to make sure no one else had noticed Mei's discovery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 1:32 am

Mei's eyes widend slightly at the signal but nodded her understanding to causper. She would keep her discovery quiet.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 1:14 pm

"People like me... Rarely do you get people like me." She said quietly towards Mei.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 1:17 pm

Mei quietly walked over to charlotte and whispered in her ear. " Like I said im sorry, but I was captured by a witch once. Since then, ii have been weary around them." She pulled back and smiled at her, extending her hand " friends?" she said
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 1:27 pm

Charlotte smiled back at the girl and shook her hand. "Friends. And it's I ok."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 1:28 pm

Mei smiled. She had made some friends, and not only that. She had come out of her shell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 8:42 pm

Maria pressed her back against the wall, pulling down her hood. Yawning, she rubbed her right eye before jerking her hand away from it. "Shoot.." she muttered, blinking multiple times with her scarred eye. "I forgot about that curse scar.." she murmured, annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 7:56 pm

Causper started fishing around in her pockets agian, this time she procured a small bouncy ball from a pocket on the sleeve of her sweater. She bounced it a couple times and caught it, repeating the process over and over, her wrist flicking with a snap each time she caught the ball. No one else seemed to have noticed Charlotte's secret but there was always some horrible occurrence that happened when weapons and meisters found witches in Causper's experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 11:00 pm

Ooc: Is everyone done with this thread? If so i'll be closing it within the next few days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 11:18 pm

ooc: yeah, its over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The anti-social is... making friends? (open)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next