Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The anti-social is... making friends? (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 12:18 pm

Charlotte sat down on the ground making some of her hair fall from her hood. She scooped back up again, hoping no one noticed. She also remembered the colour of her eyes, so she looked down at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 12:38 pm

Causper smiled at Kokoa and Mei as she took off her wet sweater. She tapped on the brick wall of the building and stretched a thin chain of a sticky metal along the wall. She stuck the sweater on the chain to dry and took her electronics from Charlotte. She sat with her back to the wall of the school, the cold of the bricks seeping through her shirt.
"I must admit i'm impressed. To be able to dry off that quickly using only your weapon form. I've never seen anyone do that before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 5:47 pm

Mei looked up, a bit startled at the attention. " u-umm yeah... I guess it um it comes in handy" she said adjusting her right sleeve so the blade was concealed completely. She took a deep breath and sighed quietly. Her sweatshirt was dry now, and she was pretty warm. She looked up and surveyed the people around her, paying attention to their faces but not quite meeting their eyes. Her gaze lingered a bit longer on the girl who seemed to be taking every precaution to prevent her true identity to be figured out. It seemed a bit suspicious to her. " thanks for letting me come to this area ummm... causper." she said quietly, returning her gaze to the floor in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 6:35 pm

" oh you can warm yourself up. I'm so impressed. " said ben jokingly. " my names Arthur. " said Arthur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 7:01 pm

mei kept staring at the ground as she shifted her arm back to normal. ” im mei” she said to the two who had introduced themselves , igoring bens joke. She sighed. What was she even doing at the academy? perhaps she could just go to the desert or wander the city but that posed the threat of running into kashaku again. " nowhere to run..." she said almost inaudibly to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 12:15 am

Causper smiled faintly at the group. There were alot of people here now. She used her foot to flip arock into the air and hit it in the direction of Ben.
"Be nice Ben. We can always kick you out into the rain." She threatened him jokingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 12:27 am

ben kicked it back and didn't say anything. he just realized what he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 10:01 am

Mei remained in the corner, nearly silent. She couldnt decide wether she was safe here or not. Ever since her attack she had been haunted with memories she had tried so hard to bury. " your ok.... he wont come here.... they are safe," she said , again to herself, imagining it was aeros' soothing voice trying to coax her to come out of her shell. Of course that brought tears to her eyes which she quickly wiped away, hoping no one had noticed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 10:08 am

Kokoa moved closer to Mei and patted her head while glaring slightly at Ben.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 10:21 am

Mei flinched slightly at the touch but then looked up. She took a deep breath, wiping away the last of the stupid tears that had welled up around her eyes. 'these friends will protect you mei.' she whispered, looking to the ground. Finally, with that in mind, she stood up and inched a few steps closer to the group, but not far from kokoa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 12:04 pm

Causper loked up from her electronics just in time to see Mei mutter something to herself then wipe tears out of her eyes. Mei was acting kind of scared, but she didn't seem to be concerned about any of the group. Causper let her alone, if Mei was too scared of the group she'd leave.
"Anyone know where the hackey sack went?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 12:06 pm

Maria shrugged. "Beats me…" she said, blowing her fringe out of her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 12:43 pm

Mei took a deep breath and picked up the sack that was in front of her. She had calmed herself and walked over to causper. ' is this what you are looking for?' she asked a little louder then she was talking before. ' it was over there' she added with a gesture to where she was standing before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 2:01 pm

Causper glanced over her shoulder to see Mei who was holding out the sack.
"Ah, yes, thank you."
Causper accepted the sack from Mei and stepped back so she could see the entire group.
"So, are we really going to bother with tossing around a hackey sack or are we just playing twenty questions now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 2:09 pm

" your welcome" she said in return. Mei surveyed the group quietly, again looking from person to person but this time meeting their eyes. Her gaze lingered on charlotte again who she still thought seemed to be suspicious. These people wouldnt hurt her, she decided.
" Ummm its up to you guys" she said when causper asked about the 20 questions. She wasnt used to playing games but decided it would be good for her to make some allies. This group seemed very friendly... " Im up for anything" she added without thinking, as she stepped beside causper. This would be a very interesting day... a day mei would try to overcome her barriers.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 2:16 pm

Charlotte stood up, making sure no hair fell from her hood again. She was aware she looked suspicious and that any questions would most likely reveal her, which she most definitely did not want to happen; even if the people around her were friendly enough. The same couldn't be said for everyone at the academy; She quickly glanced over to the girl who had seemed to have a passionate hatred for witches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 2:31 pm

Mei walked over to the girl who had stood up. ' hi... im mei' she said nervously. ' are you alright?" she added, her gentle wavelength replacing the old unease in her soul.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 2:32 pm

"Uuhm, yeah." She said, smiling at the girl. "My name is Charlotte."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 2:43 pm

Mei smiled gently at the girl. With her calm wavelength still in place, She seemed like a whole differant person. ' nice to meet you, come on lets join the others ' she said, with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 2:44 pm

Kokoa watched Mei walk to the mister opus girl. She smiled, glad she was opening up, but clueless there was another witch in the room.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 2:57 pm

"We are with the others, aren't we? We aren't too close, but I can hear everyone and they can hear me if I choose to speak." She looks back to the small crowd forming, then gave the gave Kokoa another quick glance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 3:09 pm

" well we are gonna play a game i think. you should join us" mei said, trying to convince her. the calm wavelength she was radiating wouldnt last for too long, but she held onto it with all of her will.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 3:10 pm

"It wouldn't be the most sensible thing for me to-" She stopped mid sentence realizing that it might have made her seem more suspicious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 3:14 pm

' what do you mean?" mei said, a hint of confusion in her voice. ' come on youll be fine" she said, feeling the calm wavelength slipping a little.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 3:15 pm

"Naah, I don't think sooo." She said looking down at the ground again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The anti-social is... making friends? (open)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next