Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The anti-social is... making friends? (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:48 pm

As Kokoa heard those words, she felt absolutely guilty. She looked away and muttered "I'm... sorry..." While blushing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:51 pm

"Hmph.." was all she said before silencing herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 8:53 pm

"I..." Kokoa spoke "Would like to be friends with you." She stretched her hand out for a handshake, she was still blushing since she had never asked something like that. "I guess not everyone is like mama and papa." She thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:04 pm

Maria glared down towards Kokoa, before turning her head to the side, the shadows covering her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:09 pm

Arthur walked up to her. " You know... she only acted like that because she thought you might know were her sister is. I'd probably do the same thing if I lost ben. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:11 pm

Kokoa looked down sadly, she wasn't used to people disliking her. But it was her fault anyways, even if fighting wasn't in her nature, it's just that the memory of her sister makes her so... Mad at herself.

Anyways, she had an idea. She hugged Maria's legs while saying "Please" repeatedly "Please be my friend!" She looked up to Maria. She had switched from tantrum mode to normal/sweet child mode again.

She smiled at Arthur in a thankful mode for agreeing with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:16 pm

"Forgiveness and trust…Two things that I can never give to anyone." she said, even though it didn't make sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:19 pm

Kokoa just stood up, giving her a blank stare. She stared at her for a few seconds before hugging her tightly, not saying a word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:21 pm

ben sits down on her other leg in his typical childish nature. " please be her friend. " he says smiling hopfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:28 pm

"…" Maria stared down at Kokoa before turning her gaze towards Ben. "…Making friends with a crazed maniac, I'm sure that'll work out…" she said, sarcasm in her voice at the last part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:31 pm

"I'm not a maniac..." Kokoa whispers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:32 pm

"I was referring to myself…" she pointed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:44 pm

"Well" Kokoa looked up to Maria "I want to be your friend!" She then smiled sweetly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:46 pm

OOC: I have to go for now. Night everybody!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:49 pm

[OOC: Alright. Goodnight.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 11:17 pm

Causper sighed. Honestly this little girl was worse then her mother. She grabbed the little girl by the collar of her shirt and lifted her up so that she could look in the little girl's eyes.
"You won't last long in the world with a two-faced attitude like that. It also just so happens that I will personally kill you if you harm ANY of the witches I am friends with. I do tend to be overprotective of certain people."
She told the girl with her darkest and most lethal voice. She let the girl drop to the ground.
"The past defines thy future, yet thy sight affects it more. The more obvious thine quest appears the more adversaries shall arise to challenge thee."
She looked up at the others and then down to the hackey sack lying on the ground. It wasn't often that her anger was so obvious through her voice, old English was something she never used with any other emotion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 11:37 pm

Arthur stood there his feet shifting nervously, he wanted to do something besides feel sad. " Soooo... I bet you I can read your mind. " he said to causper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 12:40 am

Causper turned to Arthur. He was probably trying to make things better, but once she started speaking old english she was usually past the point of no return.
"Thine own mind is something uncomplicated. With thy life of living amongst a house of the common it is near impossible for one of thine stature to enter mine own head and remain unchanged. Mine is a story in which all are both actor, and audience. Writer, and reader. A duo that must never know what the other is thinking. Thou art nothing compared to the powers of the fate's daughters. The women who know all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 1:00 am

Maria crossed her arms once more, glaring towards the side, as she kept quiet her teal hues glowing underneath the shadows of her dark grey hood. Maria remained completely silent, ignoring her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 9:36 am

Charlotte backed away very slightly from everyone and pulled her hood forward too. Now we have a witch hating brat here too. Wonderful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 9:47 am

Arthur rolled his eyes, causper was being pretty annoying. he walked up to charlotte to the side turning his head and trying to peak through her hood he asked. " hey, who are you? "
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 9:49 am

"A friend." She replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 9:57 am

" Who's named... who does...? " he asked. he wasn't trying to be mean, he just wanted to make Shure she wouldn't whip out a bomb when he turned his back.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 10:00 am

"Who's named Charlotte, who does nothing to hurt anyone." She replies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 10:17 am

Maria kept silent, her hidden face seemed to bring over a dark mood around. "..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The anti-social is... making friends? (open)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next