Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The anti-social is... making friends? (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 10:30 am

" ok. " said Arthur dropping the subject. ben picks up the hacky sack and chucks it and causper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 11:54 am

Causper caught the hackey sack with a flick of her wrist. She stared at it for a second, then began tossing it back and forth like she had done with the rock. After a few minutes she was calmed down and passed the sack to someone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 1:54 pm

Kokoa remained silent on the floor. She could do nothing but being sorry, fighting wasn't even in her nature. But now she knew just saying sorry wouldn't change anything.

"What... What can I do to show I'm sorry for what I've done?" She looked up to Causper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 2:51 pm

Causper looked down at the little girl still sitting on the ground in front of her.
"There is nothing you can do to change the past. What you SHOULD do is work on your people skills. The more allies you have the better the chances of finding your sister you have. What you CAN do is limited by what you think you can do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 3:29 pm

" translation. " Arthur said. " get a weapon partner, come back in a month and show them that you have changed. I'd recommend waiting for a party or holiday. even the most tight lipped people can appreciate if you make yourself a better person. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 4:27 pm

Mei was sitting in the rain, not far from the group of people that had retreated to the dry area by the school.  She could probably go over and join them, but she stayed away. The rain had soaked her hoody, and her black tshirt was starting to feel damp. Since aeros had disappeared, she hadn't had anything to do with anyone for a while. She contented herself with watching the others and listening to there talk, not sure what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 4:52 pm

"I see, I see... Thank you." Kokoa smiled at Causper "I will change!"

"And I think you mean a meister." Kokoa turned to Arthur and chuckled.

She then noticed a lonely girl getting soaked in the rain. "Guys" She said watching the girl intently "She seems lonely."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 4:56 pm

ben tilted his head and walked over to her. " Hello! Are you cold? " said ben trying to get a better look at her with his hand on fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 5:12 pm

Causper followed Ben over to talk to the girl after leaving her electronics with Charlotte so they wouldn't get wet.
"Being shy is fine, but getting hypothermia is not. You should join us and dry off before you get a cold."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2013, 5:57 pm

Kokoa skipped to the girl as well, not caring if she was getting wet. "Hello~!" She chimed "Let's be friends~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 7:23 am

[OOC: Pfft. I have being ill. -_-']

Maria stayed where she was, her arms crossed. The female didn't seem to cooperate at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 8:40 am

Arthur looked at Maria while ben was busy. " Your just a barrel of dead monkeys aren't you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 8:57 am

OOC: Get well soon Mariiiiiaaaaaa ;^;

Kokoa turned to the people who remained in the dey area and waved towards them hoping they would come and smiled at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 10:04 am

[OOC: Thaaanks.]

Maria's teal gaze turned towards Arthur. "Yes, yes I am..." she replied, quite casually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:13 pm

Causper sighed and rolled up her sleeves.
"If you aren't going to move yourself then i'll carry you out of the rain."
Causper picked up the slender girl with ease, the girl was quite light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 5:28 am

[OOC:Urgh. God. Finally got my laptop fixed. ._.]

Maria turned, taking a glimpse at the group that went to comfort the girl. She just scoffed and leaned back, her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 9:29 pm

( OOC: sorry everyone my internet was down)

Mei's eyes widened a bit as she was picked up. She didn't know these people, though they did seem nice. " Y-you don't have to carry me" she said quietly. The rain had officially soaked through both her hoody and her shirt. She shivered slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:58 pm

Causper glanced down at the soaked girl in her arms. Water was being absorbed by Causper's sweater from the girl's sweater as she caried her to the sheltered area.
"It's really not a problem. You weigh almost nothing compared to what i can lift without injuring myself. Besides, getting a cold is not something one would normally look forwards to, and i don't want to stand in the cold rain any longer then i have to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 11:09 pm

Mei was quiet for a moment, as they approached the sheltered area. " T-thank you" she said quietly. " Ummm ....." she started " Im mei" she finally finished. " Im uh, im glad im not too heavy" she added nervously. Talking to people is something she didnt do much of, but at least she was making an attempt. Her soul wavelength was all over the place and she tried balancing it with a few deep breaths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 12:09 am

Causper glanced down at the girl who was seemed to be getting really uncomfortable. She introduced herself as Mei, and didn't say much after that. Causper smiled forwards, rather then at Mei, if she looked down then she'd probably trip and that was something she tried to avoid doing while carrying someone.
"It's nice to meet you Mei, i'm Causper. The little girl over there is Kokoa, the boy is Ben. The three others staying dry here are Charlotte, JT, and the other two... you two haven't told me your names yet have you?"
Causper nodded in the direction of each person, until she reached the two unintroduced people in the area. She directed her final question towards them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 12:13 am

"Haaaaaai~" Kokoa told Mei enthusiasticly "Nice to meet chu~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 12:28 am

Mei nodded slightly, both aknowledging the girls greeting and taking mental note of each person's name. Now in the dry  area, mei went to a spot a bit farther away from the others. Being carried by causper had brought back painfull memories of her old meister, aeros, who had seemingly disappeared. She shifted her right arm to a black blade with an intricate pattern of metallic red that was concealed by her jacket sleave. After focusing for a breif moment, she began using her wavelength to make the pattern glow softly, producing a gentle heat that warmed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 10:19 am

"I'm Maria…" she said calmly, her arms still crossed. Before she raised her hand to slowly wave at Mei, before crossing it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 10:39 am

mei looked up at the girl who had introduced herself as maria and waved to her. She seemed rather kind, everyone here did. 'im mei' she responded quietly, and looked down at the ground . She was starting to warm up, her clothes slowly drying out from the heat produced by her arm she had turned to a blade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 11:59 am

"Woooaaaah~" Kokoa approached Mei "You can warm yourself up? That's so cool~" Kokoa exclaimed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The anti-social is... making friends? (open)   The anti-social is... making friends?  (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The anti-social is... making friends? (open)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next