Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When roaming Rome...(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 5:02 pm

(OoC: I said one of his MAIN abilities. Without even mentioning the wierdness of his most powerful form only using his first transformation and no amulet, how the heck does he just block a sharpened attack with just his bare fleash? That's like if I ran up to Mike Tyson with a sword, stabbed at his cheast, and it just pushed him back a little because his pecks are too big to be harmed or something. It Makes NO Sense! Let alone the implication that he just casually has a form acessable at any time that's almost completely immune to any weapon. Even at the best case scenario, Glaucon hits his ribs, he has reinforced bones, ect. he's still going to be out of the fight with a bit more than just a fleash wound and being knocked on his butt! There's a reason I gave him at least 3 posts to stop Glaucon after he mentioned he saw Kishin Eggs as monsters.)
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 6:03 pm

Ooc: Ah, I can do that. And is there still a chance for common ground? And sorry if i made it feel like editing a post was like pulling teeth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 7:27 pm

(OoC: I really doubt it. Especially since he just helped Kitai literally bomb Rome and flood the streets with crap and soda. There's no way Glaucon would look at that and think "This guy doesn't seem like he could be dangerous")
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 7:30 pm

Ooc: but Ladon wasn't involved in that .-.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 7:31 pm

Ooc : Landon didn't help him. Kitai just does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 7:52 pm

(OoC: Glaucon doesn't know that. Besides, it's HIS weapon, he has to take some responsibillity here.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 8:03 pm

Ooc: I just found a new excuse :D I'm gonna have to save Landon, aren't I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 8:05 pm

Ooc: Also, how would gla know it was Kitai anyway? Doesn't Nebun cause horrendous damage too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 8:50 pm

(OoC: He's right there, Poe. He saw Kitai pull out the button and Mania press it as Kitai laughed maniacly and ran off, followed by the city being swamped in s%*tty cola.... It's kind-of hard to miss. Besides, Nebun's a LOT more personal in his terrorizing and beyond Root Beer sewage bombs.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 8:53 pm

Ooc:Right.... Kinda forgot that we didn't move....
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 9:11 pm

Ooc: we can't have giant ooc conversations! Either forget this and move on with a warning for everybody to never pull this again, or settle it via pm or cb rather than doing it here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 12:08 pm

As soon as the attack his, Glaucon looked over to see the weapon from before cackle before pressing a button. Suddenly, the ground rumbled as the weapon made his way to a building. Not wanting to take any chances, the Kishin Egg ran off and, using both his extending arms and one of his extra arms, quickly made his way onto the building next to the one the weapon climbed onto. The streets were quickly flooded with a brown liquid and a horrible odor as explosives forced the mysterious ooze through the sewers.

Some chemical attack? Was it triggered by a large explosive made to destroy something at the other end of the city? Glaucon watched as a civilian was swept away in the current before busting his skull open on a metal pole, slowly drowning uncontious and bleeding in a newly formed river of crap and brown liquid. That weapon had to be stopped before something like this happened again!

"Damn...." He breathed before glaring at the weapon with his glowing yellow eyes. Immediatly, he formed an arm that came out of the shoulder of his right arm and all three limbs began wildly swinging and flailing around as they launched a vicious seemingly endless barrage of sharpened claws at the weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 4:30 pm

Ooc: How did I miss this????

It seems that we have a critic that doesn't like our work.... The British voice tells the albino, who continued to laugh while turning to see his attacker. The man had grown an extra arm out of his shoulder. OhhHh, so this one can grow extra limbs too? Interesting.... The female voice purred out. Seeing that the three-armed man was about to attack, the albino leaps backwards to the other side of the roof. The man let loose shards of something at the albino. He quickly jumped over the edge of the building, and grabbed onto the side with a blade from his hand. "You're not going to get me this time zombie king! AHAhahahahahahaha!" He screams up before jumping into the building through a window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 4:51 pm

"Uncivilized freak." Glaucon muttered as he ran across the rooftop after the man. As soon as he jumped to the next building, he extended one of his arms to grab onto the side to be certain he would clear the distance before moving over to the side the weapon seemed to fall off of. He wasn't on the ground, so just where was he.... Quickly, he noticed the broken glass and climbed down, using his extended claws to keep his grip on the structure. Then, pulling back his right arm for a moment to focus, the Kishin Egg extended his claws straight forward to try and spear the weapon alive!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 5:14 pm

Well isn't he the persistent one. He's almost like a dog.... The voice told him, insulting the man behind him. As the voice said that, the albino rolled to the side to avoid the spear hand. He then swung his left arm at the man. Four long blades shoot out in mid swing, trying to cut the man in half from the waist. YES, SHOW ME THE BLOOD! The female voice screams to the albino."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 5:26 pm

After detatching the claws, Glaucon quickly climbed up the building and to the side a little more, avoiding his enemy's blades. This is going to take all day.... The veins on his hands twitched in anticipation as he looke through his options. Then, he noticed on the building nearby there were two people on the fire escape getting away from the flood. It was a little disgusting considering what they had come out of, but he needed the power. The Kishin Egg gripped the building hard with his extra arm and killed the two people by extending his normal arms and spearing their cheasts, devouring their souls while he waited on the weapon he was fighting to try something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 5:45 pm

DARN IT! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MISS? She screeched to the albino, causing his head to throb. Ignoring the pain and getting up, the albino lights the room on fire, opens the door and runs through it, closing it behind him. He runs down the halls to the other side of the building. Jumping through another window, he jumps onto the building next to the one he was just in and climbs to the room. He chuckles to himself despite the headache, and began to run.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 6:23 pm

Mania blasts onto the roof and lands between the two combatants "bunt my arse! I'm swingin'!" He shouts before pointing at glaucon, creating a massive concussive blast, destroying the section of roof between them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:37 pm

Glaucon heard the weapon run off as he lit the room on fire, smoke distinctly coming from the window. He ran back across the rooftop, ignoring the fact that the other man there was shooting at it. His time would come too, eventually but, for now, the murderous bastard who bombed Rome was a bigger concern! The Kishin Egg saw him run into a different building and continued to follow him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:49 pm

Now on the roof, the albino pulls out a full liquor bottle that had a fuse in it, lit it, and threw the bottle onto the roof, a good distance away from him. This created another fire that quickly spread to cover the rooftop. The albino however, had already left the roof to avoid any burns. He had lept to the next roof in the line of buildings, slowly getting closer to the coliseum. "Mania, where'd ya go buddy!? You're gonna miss all the fun if you don't hurry up!" He called out to his new friend, wondering where he had run off to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 9:06 pm

The Kishin continued after him, climbing across the side of the next building as the roof caught on fire and using his extending arms to jump to the next rooftop easilly. "I'm not letting you get away!" He shouted, swinging his arms to launch a quick barrage of sharpened claws at the weapon's back.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 11:26 pm

Mania jumps up out of the flames, coat-tail trailing smoke, and lands on top of glaucon piggy-back style "Ima ride da pony!!!" He yells, holding his arms to either side like a plane "I will rape your crops and burn your women!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:52 am

"I don't have time for your shi-" He shouts, quickly spinning around as his extra arm claws a deep wound on the madman's face, knocking him off of his back and onto the ground. It probably would be in Glaucon's best intrest to kill the man right now so he wouldn't interfere any more, but he couldn't let the other one get away and bomb another town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:06 am

Well, seems like our new friend just died.... The Briti-"WHAT!? MANIA NO!" The albino interrupts the British voice. He then rolls to the side to avoid the claw attacks, gets up and spins around o face the one who attacked his new friend. He sees Mania fall onto the rooftop. "You're a dead man!" He yells in outrage. He grabs his rocket launcher from off of his back and aims it at the man. His usual smile was missing from his face. In place of it was a scowl that showed his rage, and his fangs. "NOW DIE!" He screams before firing a ten foot ball of molten hot cheese at the man, aimed in a way that it wouldn't hit his fiery friend.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 3:34 pm

Mania quickly seers the wound shut and suddenly goes serious "that face was not yours, keep you're mitts off!" He growls, launching a blast of white-hot flame in the direction of glaucon. "BURN BABY, BURN!!" He shouts "You asked for it! This city will look so much better in ORANGE AND RED!" With that he raise both arms to the sky, launching explosions radiating outward in every direction, engulfing at least 20 building in flame, which quickly began to spread. "They'll call it the great fire of Rome! We're gonna go down in history! Of course, assuming that I haven't burned all the history books!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When roaming Rome...(open)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next