Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Class trip! The hot springs?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:17 pm

Gaea watched the seen unfold with the guy and the angry girl. She then dove into the water, and swam to the clothed boy. With her robotic arm, she started poking his nose, hoping that he was awake.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:20 pm

Shizuka watched as a man fell into the water agter being pushed by a dragon. Wait what? A DRAGON?!? Shizu looked in awe at the mighty reptile. But now was not the time to freak out. Gaea was being made fun of. Shizu was normally quite passive but she did not tollerate mocking. She was about to say something when the man was hit by a rock, causing Shizu to giggle a bit. She then glanced at the man in the pool. "Um... Excuse me but... Is that thing tame...?" She asked him, blushing as he was the first guy in the pool by accident. She was a bit on edge about the dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:25 pm

Dante sunk into the water. "The next man who acts perverted is going THROUGH the wall." She said, emphasizing on the through part. "Come on it's supposed to be relaxing."

Hademaru seemed to tune out the noise. "Fools." Was the only remark from his mouth.

Gyo-gan stood up, and walked over to the wall, after hearing Ezilabeth scream. He stopped once he saw they weren't there anymore, and left for the water. "... Idoits.... come on, just TRY to relax Hatter." He told himself, his hand subconsciously touching to the three scars on him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:26 pm

Glyndwr was just about to get up leave the spring when he started being poked on the nose by a girl. "Hello there?" He said, when he had realized the state of undress all the girls were in. "Oh dear..." He then politely averted his eyes and climbed out of the body of water he was thrown into. "Stupid reptile!!" He yelled, as unhooked one of the saddle-bags from the dragons back and stomped off to get out of the wet clothes and leave them somewhere to dry. "And yes! He's too damn tame to be called a dragon!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:35 pm

Gaea watched the falling man storm out of there. She turned to the girl who threw the rock, and swam over to her. She went under the water and started playing with the girl's toes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:38 pm

Elizabeth screamed out in surprise as someone touched her toes she dove under the water to see who it was and smiled at the girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:41 pm

Gaea had never felt such a quick change from emotion. She was happy, then sad the toes were gone, then happy to see the girl's face. Gaea waved at at her, then swam up for some fresh air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:43 pm

Elizabeth swam back up to the surface and breathed in air "well hello there why were you playing with my toes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:47 pm

Gaea dove back into the water, and did a hand stand. Poking out of the water was the bottom half of her body. She started waving around her robotic legs, which didn't have any toes on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:49 pm

Ww you dont have toes im sorry "she said looking at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:50 pm

Gyo-gan instantly jumped when hearing Elizabeth scream. He ran over, to check on her, "Princess you okay? I hear you sc-" then his face turned red as a tomato, and he turned around. "Sorry... I though you were hurt. He walked back to the other side and sat down. "hehe.... there went 5 years of my life." He said.

"Sooooooo...." Dante said with a grin on her face. "Princess, eh? Looks like someone got a boyfriend." She said as she walked over to the other girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:52 pm

Gaea had turned over, and gasped at the princess remark. Her eyes lit up, and she took a deep bow at Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:55 pm

Elizabeth's face was red as a cherry when he looked in to check on her then the girl came over "h-he uumm n-no hes my w-weapon"she said her cheeks burning then she saw the girl "oh no no no im not a real princess thats just what he likes calling me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:58 pm

Gaea nodded at her, understanding. She then sunk into the water, starting to relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 3:01 pm

"Oh I think it's more than that, trust me I'm a mom of a teenage boy, I can tell what tell when they like someone." She said, sitting down. She loved telling people she was a mom, since she looked around 16, and her son was 15 it really screwed with people. She loved teasing and all around having fun, this was her entertainment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 3:05 pm

Elizabeth's eyes popped out "your a mother you dont look older then 17 "she said then blushed looking at her hands "I dont think so why would he like me ive only caused him trouble and pain " she sai
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 3:10 pm

Shizuka debated getting out. Then again... What would she do if she did? There were two perverts sanding by the pool and the shirt she wore earlier was a little out of reach. She looked at her slightly pruning fingers, deciding it was tome to find a way out. So, against her better judgement, she quietly tried to slip out and pick up her cover-up top. Once she had that in her hands, she slipped to the other side of the large dragon to avoid the site of the guys, assuming they hadn't already spotted her that is.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 3:14 pm

Droon is leaning against the wall outside the springs when Deren came around, bleeding from the forehead "wow. I don't think anybody has tried throwing rocks at me for flirting. Not very good at this are you?" Droon begins walking into the girls side "watch and learn from the master." With that he grabs a penguin, seemingly from nowhere, and goes in "ladies! Who wants to see a penguin?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 3:18 pm

When the girl hid behind him, Yurio lay down on the ground and put a wing up so nobody from the boys side of the springs could see her at all, no matter the angle they looked from. Yurio then lay his head down next to the water on the warm rocks and glared at the male who just crossed the boundary of female space with one eye; a low growl could be heard emanating from the reptiles throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 3:20 pm

Gaea hopped out of the pool, and walked next to Droon. She started poking at his chest, then looking down at hers. After that, she started poking him everywhere, as well as petting the penguin every now and then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 3:21 pm

"Actually... I'm 20. My son is adopted so, that's why the math doesn't match up." Then Dante heard the last part. She pondered for a bit. Well judging by the way he ran over here he must care greatly so he obviously doesn't blame you for what ever it was... ANYWAY, THIS IS A HOT SPRING, LET'S RELAX." She said as an attempt to change subjects.

Gyo-gan noticed some dude in a kimono had his face against the wall separating the two places. That perverted bastard. He thought. He walked over and hit the man on the head.

Hademaru found himself on the ground in pain. He looked up and some shirtless dude in swim trunks and with scars on his chest. "HEY-- THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, YOU IDIOT."

"Stopping you from peeping pervert."

"I'M NOT PEEPING, I'M LISTENING TO MY MOM, HER SOUL WAVELENGTH IS OFF SLIGHTLY!"

"YAH! LIKE I'DE BE STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THAT." They both began growling at each other, each getting on the other's nerves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 3:31 pm

"ladies! Who wants to see a penguin?"

At the cheesyness of the line, Deren instinctively facepalmed. Unfortunatly, the force opened up the wound where he was hit with a rock. Sharp pain shot through his face, forcing him to scream briefly. Crap... now they'd just think he's a wimp or something! Completely ignorant of the misadventure going on with Shizuka and the dragon, the weapon just slowly shuffled off to the front desk to try and get some sort of bandage to stop the bleeding. While there, he spotted a yellow-eyed woman wearing a bikini walking twords the girl's spring. But, somehow, she didn't give him the same odd feeling the other yellow-eyed woman did. "Wierd...." he muttered under his breath.

Meanwhile the yellow-eyed woman, June Maywell, casually made her way to the spring. She didn't even notice how many people were wearing towels. Instead, she was just completely lost in the fancy design of the building. Innocently gazing from one wall to the other. Slowly, she dipped herself into the water and let the heat comfort her. Then she opened her eyes and slowly blinked as the room came into focus.... "Why is everyone NAKED?!" She shouted, alarmed at the discovery!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 3:32 pm

Gaea turned to the girl who screamed, and hopped back into the pool. She started picking at the girls swimsuit, liking the design of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 3:38 pm

Elizabeth looked at her then nodded and relaxed thinking about hatter and if he really did like her everytime she was close to him her heart beat faster and her skin flushed with heat "is that what it means to like some one " she murmured quietly to herself not knowing she was talking out loud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 3:48 pm

"hmm..... yes, actually." Dante said. Then she heard her son. "What the- OOOOOOO, HE IS DEAD!!!!" She walked over and slammed her fists into the wall, causing a small crater to appear. "WILL YOU KNOCK IT OFF HADEMARU!" She yelled.

"OH SHUT UP YOU IDIOT, AND MIND YOUR OW-" Hade was cut off by his mother on the other side. "Y-ye-yes Mom!" He said as he walked away, looking like he just saw a ghost. Gyo-gan mimicking his movements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class trip! The hot springs?
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next