Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Class trip! The hot springs?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 3:42 pm

Gaea turned to the girl next to her, and noticed she took off her bikini. She looked uncomfortable and embarrassed, but Gaea didn't know why. She decided to help her feel better, so she dove into the water. After a bit, she came back up, holding the girls bathing suit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 3:47 pm

Elizabeth looked around "it looks like all the guys are out of here but ill just check with my soul perception"she said looking around the girls hot springs finding no guys she checked in the boys hot spring and gasped at the two od things she saw "oh my god is that a crow in that guys soul " and the other was the twisted form of hatters soul it kinda looks like it was taken apart and put back together with some mismatched pieces
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 4:05 pm

"That would be the son I mentioned, he's a miester at the academy." Dante commented. "That's been there for a while now. Got to admit though, that wasn't the first thing I noticed, I mean his soul is pretty big for his age." She said, noting the fact that his soul was close to the size of 2 star miester's souls. "Now that I think of it... our family is pretty weird."

Chaos was flying over head in his crow form. Suddenly a hawk came by and hit him in the wing, breaking it. He flew downwards landing right next to Elizabeth. Ni ha ha, whoopsie! He thought. The crow seemed to look around at the area. wow talk about luck, me landing here, most guys would be jealous of me. Niya ha ha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 4:06 pm

June awkwardly smiled as she grabbed the parts of her bikini. "Uhh... thanks...." She muttered to the naked girl. It was more awkward because there was someone near her than anything else. At least she wouldn't have to go diving for them after everyone had left. As soon as she put the bikini onto the rocks next to her, another one of the women said something supprising....

"oh my god is that a crow in that guys soul"

"What?!" June shouted, a little shocked. She second guessed using her ability before stedying her nerves and slipping a little further into the water. "They're just guys...." June quietly muttered to herself as she kept one arm on the rocks to keep from accidently falling completely into the spring. Then, silently, her eyes pierced through the water to get a good look through the reflective surface of the other spring.

"Which one is he?" June asked, trying to pinpoint the guy with the crow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 4:18 pm

When everyone was talking with each other, mainly the girl next to her, she got out of the water. She picked up the girl's bikini, and started putting it on. When it was on, she started modeling in it, intrigued by the swimwear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 4:35 pm

Elizabeth got up when she saw the poor bird fall it had a broken wing "awww you poor little thing are you okay "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 4:49 pm

well... may as well have some fun. He thought. To everyone else it seemed to flail around trying to fly. It kahed multiple times as if yelling for help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 4:54 pm

Oooh no " Elizabeth said and picked it up holding it close to her "poor bird its okay ill fix you up good as new "she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 4:59 pm

Gaea walked over next to Elizabeth, wanting to see the bird and if it was okay. She didn't lean over the bird, since she knew he needed some space so it wasn't so cramp.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 6:10 pm

Shizuka looked around. There wasn't much else to do. So despite the 'relaxation' she'd just had, she was still Shizuka. She headed for the exit to change and go practice balance or something. The trees would provide a great place for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 6:32 pm

The crow flailed around when it was picked up before calming down in Elizabeth's hands. It seemed to like her. It looked at Gea then back at Elizabeth, it's cute eyes looking at them.

OOC: Can I get more of a description on the 5 W's and how you are holding him. He is a scientist, so that makes things easier to analyzer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 8:00 pm

"Where's the bird?" June asked, seeming to stare blankly off into the spring. In reality, she was focusing on moving her sight along the reflection of the guy's springs water, trying to pick out someone who looked like they would have a bird in them. Her face randomly blushed as time went on. She heard them say something about it being broken, but none of the guys looked hurt....

Then, June felt the breeze from someone walking past her. Immediatly, she freaked out, letting loose a quick scream as she lost her balance and fell onto her side. Her vision finally returned to normal as her yellow eyes blinked a few times. "Who was that?" She frantically mentioned, trying to turn around to see the person, but they seemed to have already left. Then, June noticed her bathingsuit was missing and that the woman who was next to her before was wearing it!

"What's the big-" She started to shout and get up before sinking back down into the spring with a frown on her face. She still didn't like being naked, but didn't want to leave herself exposed.... Besides, she seemed to be more concerned about something another girl was holding than she was about the suit.... June sighed heavilly, deciding to let the whole thing go.... "Whatever, I don't want to wear something another person's parts have touched, anyways........"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 8:02 pm

Gaea perked her head at June, then scratched the back of her head. She got into the pool next to her with a sheepish grin on her face. She tried to a face that said "I'm sorry", and Gaea shrugged her shoulders a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 8:16 pm

After a few awkward seconds, June realized the woman was trying to say she was sorry? "No, it's fine...." She breathed, making sure her arms and legs were still crossed. Just in case. "I'll just see if I can find a towel once there's fewer people around." With a great deal of caution, June brushed some of her white hair out of her face with one arm while using the other one to try and keep herself covered. Then, she tried to make a friendly smile dispite how uneasy she was feeling.

"I was already starting to outgrow it. I'll just have to take the time to find another one... maybe I'll drag Zeph along this time~" A slight giggle came out of her unexpectedly at the thought. "It's just too easy to mess with that man!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 8:19 pm

Gaea: I can give you some money, if you want. . .

After she talked, she started to sink into the water, her face turning red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 8:34 pm

"Thanks, but no, I don't need it." She mentioned. "You see, my parents send me some money every month to live off of. Well, at least my father does.... Sometimes he sends a little bit more to get something nice with if I keep up a good grade...." June finally started to notice the woman sink down in the spring and, feeling a little better about herself, decided to sink down some more as well. Just enough to get her breasts under the water and finally let her arms rest to the sides.

Her mind cleared a little, but she couldn't help but go back to thinking about Zeph. "Hey, mind if I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 8:39 pm

Gaea's head perked up a bit, and she tilted her head.

Gaea: Yes?

She lifted her arms out, and rested her chin on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 8:51 pm

"Well...." June sunk into the spring another inch then looked around carefully. It seemed like the only other women left in the spring were all on the other side somewhere. "There's this guy. I don't want to say his name, but I think I might like him if I give him a chance. But he's my weapon, so I've been trying to stay a little professional so far." She blushed a little while talking about him. "I can't just go out with anyone else because it would kill him. But I don't want to be too attatched to him.... What if we were on a mission and he got hurt? If I was with him, I just wouldn't know what to do... I think........"

June sunk into the spring a little deeper, now the water was up to her neck and some of her white hair was floating in it. She stared up at the sky while she continued talking. "It's not a bad thing to be openly attatched to your partner, is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 8:56 pm

Gaea tilted her head to think about the answer, then shrugged.

Gaea: Uh. . . How long did you two know each other?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 9:10 pm

"Hmm......" June closed her eyes and tried to think. "I'm not really sure. Since the last time the DWMA held a contest for the hot springs. It wasn't anything like this spring, though." She smiled a little, still with her eyes closed, as she remembered how they met.

"He tried to perv on me while I was wearing that swimsuit and using my mirror-sight. So I freaked out and fell into the water. I almost died, but he pulled me back out. Then, while he was guilty, I took the oppertunity to perv back at him and he ended up getting soaked. None of us got naked or kissed, but it was still fun........" She sighed slightly, letting the water try it's best to soak her toubles away. "I feel like we've been growing distant because I've kept him in the dark for so long about wether or not I'm into him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 9:15 pm

Gaea: Tell him. The secret will keep you distant until it's too late.

Her left eye flickered, and while it looked distant, her right eye was still focused on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 10:00 pm

"Yeah, you're right!" June stated, with a supprising ammount of determination. "I can't keep him in the dark any longer. The next time I see Zeph, I'm going to let him know exactly how I feel!" More to herself than anything else, she began to almost recite how she would break the news loud enough for the other people in the spring to probably take notice.

"He's a good weapon, the best I've ever used, but he's just not my type. I just won't be able to get serious with someone I have to constantly put in danger!" She stopped for a moment and sighed. "Like I'd have the guts to say it to his face...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 10:02 pm

Gaea: I can help.

She put her left hand on June, and gave her a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 9:30 am

June looked at the woman and smiled back. Supprisingly, after sharing so much personal information with her, being touched while naked wasn't as big of a deal. "Thanks..." she muttered. "I really appreciate it." As wierd as it would be for Zeph to hear this news from somebody else, she just couldn't bring herself to directly say no to him. Now she only hoped she wasn't making a mistake and that she would eventually meet someone else who was that nice and understanding....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 5:44 pm

Gaea gave June a small salute, along with a big smile. She was glad to be the person helping some else out, since she spent most of the years she remembers the one being helped. She rested her head on June, happy with her work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class trip! The hot springs?
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next