Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Class trip! The hot springs?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 5:53 pm

"Whoah whoah whoah whoah...." June awkwardly muttered as she carefully pushed the woman back off of her. She couldn't help but blush a little. "Sorry, I'm not that comftrable with this situation yet." A forced smile on her face tried to re-assure the woman that she wasn't really doing anything wrong. At least she was making some progress, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 5:57 pm

Gaea tilted her head, but knew what she meant. She leaned back, and tried to think of something to do as the time past by her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 6:26 pm

Aaah..Hot Springs! This place is good to relax, right? Well not for Anna! That young 12-year-old ninja girl hates places like this. She can't wear her weapons and armor! Anyways! Anna walked into the hot springs, her white hair and pink eyes were something unusual for everyone around her. The young ninja looked around. "Meh..These hot springs aren't very interesting. But hmm.." She said to herself. "It's still better than sitting in Death City!" Anna smiled .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 6:34 pm

Elizabeth hugged him to her chest when its eyes landed on her "awwwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute, but what should I do now your wing is broken" she said looking around the traditional hot springs she had gotten out of the water to pick the poor creature up "maybe ill take you back to my room and patch you up "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:23 pm

June couldn't help but glance at the woman as she walked into the girl's spring. White hair and pink eyes? She lifted one of her hands out of the water and brushed back her own white hair, looking at the woman a little longer with her own yellow eyes. The meister smiled as she looked across the spring to one of the women hugging a crow tightly.

"I'd be careful with that thing." She mentioned, to the woman. "It's probably got parasites or something. You don't want to catch bird-worms!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:14 pm

And then Anna noticed another white haired girl!
"Waaait a second!" She said and pointed at the girl "Maybe you have the same hair color but our eye color is different!" She exclaimed, somehow dramatically. Honestly Anna just tried to be funny, but it was hard to notice..
Then she noticed a girl that was hugging a bird "Uhm.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:20 pm

From the two springs, the students can see Deren and Bloom awkwardly walk across the floor. They're holding hands and both in towels with messy hair, visably soaked with water. Someone with good eyesight can see that they both have red marks across their backs and shoulders and that they're both blushing heavilly. Also, noticably, Deren has a series of large scratches on his side while Bloom has a pretty noticable heavy scratch below her left shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:22 pm

Gaea: Did you two make love?

She said this pretty loudly, with no shame in her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:23 pm

Oh my this is embarrassing "she said holding his hand in one hand and the towel in the other her face a bright shade of crimson. Her scratches were starting to sting a bit
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:36 pm

Anna facepalmed "I knew it! I knew, I should have stayed in Death city!" She said loudly. "People are hugging birds, talking about making love..But finally! Finally i found a girl with the same hair c-" She bit her tongue by an accident in the moment when she tried to say color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:42 pm

June glanced over before sinking down and giggling at the thought. "Did you have a good time?" She shouted at the two, following Gaea's lead.

Deren gritted his teeth as his face turned completely red. "Shuddup, ya crazy fox!" He yelled back, defensively. "That goes double, for you, 'white hair'. Better than anything you'd manage ta get...." He didn't really care how bad his comebacks were. Then, he leaned over to Bloom. "They're just jelous, ya know." The weapon wispered.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:48 pm

Yeah..Anna couln't get people's attention, that's sad. She could only wonder what to do. She crossed her arms and decided to watch what will happen next. Oh Anna, Anna! You're are a ninja so shut up! She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:51 pm

She looked completely embarrassed she looked up at him " doesn't help, but thanks "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:40 pm

Deren scratched the back of his head awkwardly as they walked away. "What do they know?" He wispered back. "All we need is eachother." The weapon almost went to hug Bloom, but ended up stopping himself to keep from making the situation worse. "We'll just... get eachother's numbers for now."

June looked over at the white-haired girl. She felt pretty good about talking to people now that she had a good laugh. "So I guess you're with the academy, too? Most people don't have white hair. Are you a weapon or... do you have the ability to see things, too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:44 pm

She nodded "as long as we are happy with eachother nothing ells matters" she smiled then when he reminded her she pulled him over to a little desk that had pen and paper on it and wrote down her number and handed it to him "here you go cal or text me anytime
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:05 pm

Droon walks up to Deren with a knowing grin "got a number and everything, lucky boy! What all did you do while you were away? You look all wet." He says, lifting the edge of his swim trunks experimentally "and at your age? Shameful is what it is, just shameful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:29 pm

"Nothing really happened." Deren lied with a slight smile on his face. "We just went for a little swim and, you know, she just gave me a little massage. That's all.... It was pretty boring, actually." The words 'it was pretty boring' was Deren's own little code for 'I'll tell you later'. Even if he didn't add in those last words, though, Droon would probably figure it out anyways. Between their appearence and the girls taking notice, it wouldn't be too hard to find the truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:32 pm

Bloom was red as she hid behind deren a bit she was only in her towel after all. She watched him talk with him
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:40 pm

Droon chuckles, understanding deren's "message" completely, but he decided to have a bit more fun first "I think she massaged you with something other than your hands, and that blush is telling me it was a little bit more than your back getting done." He says with a series of elbow jabs and raised eye-brows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:56 pm

"Excuse me for a moment, Bloom." Deren mentioned, trying to hide his blush. "I just gotta, you know, have a little chat with Droon. Ok, my rose? Sorry, this'll just take a moment." He walked off with Droon to an isolated corner of the building so no one else would hear them.

"Ok, I think it's clear...." He looked around, trying to make sure. "Ok, at first nothing happened. We bumped into eachother and started talking. Turns out, she's awesome! So we go into the private springs.... I can't believe I got her in there, either. Anyways, I get her into the spring and we start talking and she agrees to be my meister. Then I went into my weapon form and we practiced a little bit, we matched wavelengths a bit and stuff. Next thing you know, we're making out and then it elevated from there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:57 pm

Both of the boys heard what was going on with the two over there and proceeded to turn red, Gyo-gan hiding his face. "This... just wrong." They said simultaneously.

Dante was basically just sitting in the water. of course that is the 1st though in the boys head. She thought. She seemed to blend into the background, not existing.

Chaos was laughing in his head. Niya ha ha ha! These people are hilarious!!!! He thought almost ignoring the pain of his wing being crushed.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 11:01 am

Droon smiles, revealing his sharp teeth "you scored big mah man! Hopefully she won't turn out to be a witch or vampire or something and try to kill you. I've had more than my fair share of relationships end like that." He says, shivering at the memories with a chuckle "good in bed though...you gotta admit there are some positions only a vampire can get into without snapping her back."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 1:38 pm

"Yes I'm with the academy. My name is Anna Kozak and I'm a meister." Anna answered another
white-haired girl. She had her arms still crossed but she smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 5:34 pm

Deren grinned back, blushing slightly. "I dunno about vampire. But I'm not throwing out the possibillity of her being a werewolf...." He raised his arm to show off the clear scratch mark on his side. "She was definatly some kind-of animal, if ya know what I mean!"

After lowering his arm back down, Deren looked Droon in the eye. "Actually, if ya don't mind, could you do me a favor?" He shifted around a little before getting to the point. "I really like this girl as a meister and stuff. And I just know she'd hate it for people ta go around harassing her about this sort-of thing. So could you keep this little incident from spreading around the DWMA? She already mentioned hating people she doesn't know being wierd around her, and I don't wanna put her through that again. You understand, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 6:04 pm

Bloom was standing in the hall waiting for him to get back from talking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class trip! The hot springs?
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next