Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Class trip! The hot springs?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 7:34 am

Gaea swam closer to the two, and started playing with the blood. She started twirling it, seeing the blood mix with the water. She gave a small smile, then turned to listen in at their conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 10:56 am

Deren walked out of the bathroom wearing a pair of baggy jeans and a short-sleeved grey t-shirt with the outline of a falcon of some kind printed on the front. It was different from the outfit he normally wears to fight in, but he figured the employees of the hot spring might be a little uneasy about a guy dressed in all black with a hidden knife on him. But, after seeing Droon harass the girls in the spring with nobody trying to investigate, he figured the security on a place like this was pretty relaxed, anyways. Even now, there was some naked woman just standing out in the open like it was no big deal.

"Ok, so when do you want to meet again? Just whenever? One of us calls, the other just shows up? I'm pretty much free most of the day with the exception of some classes...." The weapon smiled at Bloom. "But I guess I could always skip them if you make it sound importaint enough, my Blooming Rose."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 12:05 pm

Bloom smiled at him as he came out he looked very cute in his lazy hang out clothes " im also free anytime other then class so it dosent mater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 11:28 pm

Elizabeth smiled "thank you and im sure the bird isent he just came flying in the hotsprings and landed breaking his poor little wing " she said then blushed when her son came in and sees his mom naked then looked down at the bird "it does seam to be used to human contact
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 2:57 pm

Us? What does she mean by "Us?" Were they in a romantic relationship that he knew nothing about? That would be bad...as that means he missed a bunch of one hour anniversaries and now he was gonna get it. But why would he go out with June? Admittedly she was a rather attractive girl, but probably wasn't someone that Zephyr would go out with....right? "Coming dear!" He responded jokingly, swimming across the hot spring separating them, splashing the somewhat scolding water around as he made is way to her, coming out the hot spring and standing behind her while gently putting his hands on her shoulders. "You wanted to talk? What's on your mind?" Still oblivious on what she meant specifically by them needing to talk, but hey, it probably wouldn't be that bad, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 4:12 pm

"I-......" June blushed brightly as Zeph put his hand on her bare shoulder. It was a little easier not having to look at his face. She crossed her arms and moved closer to the corner, just in case. "I- well.... We've been kind-of growing close for a while now, havn't we? I mean, not just as weapon and meister.... As... well, you know, something... more........" She couldn't keep from pausing off and on. It was a difficult thing to talk about.

"Ever since the last time we were in the hot springs... well, I just couldn't keep from seeing us together. And... you've been feeling the same way... right?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 5:29 pm

Something more? Are they really in a relationship? Or is she referring to possible feelings and attraction to each other? Well....Zephyr never though of it much, and probably not as much as June apparently had...or maybe he was hiding his true feelings? He wasn't exactly sure how to feel, he really liked being around June, but he doesn't know whether to make it out as just being a friend, or genuine attraction. However he can't deny that they have perhaps began growing closer, or even him developing premature feelings for her. He tightened his grip on her shoulders a bit, attempting to perhaps bring her a bit closer while he pondered the thought. "I don't know....I never thought about it much...." He responded honestly. "I mean...I like spending time with you and stuff...and I do think we would be okay and all...but I'm not entirely sure..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 6:38 pm

June pulled away from him as she shook her head. This wasn't what she was trying to do at all... she felt like she was just making him more confused instead of fixing things.

"I'm so sorry, Zeph!" She mentioned, unsure about how to word things. "I just... well, I thought you already thought about me that way. I was going to try and talk to you about how we should just be... just be friends. As weapon and meister. If we were together and something happened then......." Instantly, she burried her face further in the corner. "It's jus-" She stopped herself, still feeling his hand on her shoulder. "Could you please turn your back or something? I'm not dressed......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 6:45 pm

Suddenly the crow walked away and around a corner. Once it did I turned into a kid, probably seven appeared. Luckily his soul protects was on, and a crow landed on his shoulder. He quickly disguised it has the crow form earlier, and put it on the ground as if it has just got there. "Oh hey Henry, where have you been?" He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 6:58 pm

Elizabeth went to fallow thi bird "hay come back here "then she herd the boy "oh thats your bird " she said looking at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 7:21 pm

"Yepy!" He said with his usual grin. "This is Henry, where you the one who dress his wound?" He said. His eyes were slits *picture the kind of anime character were you cann't see his eyes.* His hair suddenly had a black streak in it. The crow seemed confused, looking at his owner and the girl before seeming to point at her. "Niyah ha ha! I guess your right, that isn't right!!! Niyah ha ha ha!" He said, doing his signature laugh twice, before turning around. "I got to go, thanks for taking care of Henry oka-" Suddenly he stopped and looked next to him. "ELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!! May I help you." He said his voice still cheery.

Hatter has snuck over, and seen the man. "What are you doing on the girls side, pervert, and what are you talking to Elizabeth for, or are you just on this side oogling her?" He said his chainsaw arm at his throat.

Chaos laughed. "I didn't notice till me crow pointed it out. That's why I was leaving. As to why I am here, I needed to find my crow and he flew in this direction." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 5:09 pm

Elizabeth blushed anf put her hand on hos shoulder"hatter its Okay he was looking for the bird that broke its wing "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 5:18 pm

"So... he his bird just so happens to break it's wing, fell into the girl's, and he magically knew where it was?" He asked suspiciously, turning his head to face her.

"Actually it was magic." He said. "I ran into a local bird witch on my way here, she told me were my pet bird Henry had gone." He said. He was pretty much at the door, using the girl distracting him to his advantage. He turned his head, though they probably would have a hard time telling if he was looking or not. "I see you are weapon and miester. Please do this area a favor and don't kill her, she is a good witch after all, not many of those around." He said as he walked out of the room. (unless anyone wants to try and stop him.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 5:35 pm

As long as she doesnt kill anyone or do creepy experiments on humans shes fine"she said as he left then looked at hatter"hay it really is okay I promise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 5:45 pm

Gyo-gan sighed, "Alright, just be more careful okay... so much for relaxing." He said as he turned towards her (OOC:5...4...3...2...1...now) His face then turned red and he stumbled, getting a nose bleed. "umm-i-umm-er-uuuuu."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 5:58 pm

Elizabeth looked at him "hay whats wrong "she said she noticed that he was looking at her. She looked at herself and noticed that her robe had come open when she took off her tie to wrap it around the bird and she quickly closed it her face a deep red
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 6:06 pm

"I AM SO SORRY!!!" He said. "Ummmm.. I'm gonna go before I get punched in the face and balls." He said as he left. why did that feel weird for me? Normally I would have enjoyed that. He thought. this is wierd. He thought as he sat down in the water in the guy's side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 6:17 pm

Elizabeth looked like a cherry she was so red oh my the boy i like just saw meand he lives with me this is soooo embarising she thought to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 6:20 pm

Dante poked her head around the corner. "Wow that was hilarious. You saw the boy you love shirtless, and he saw you naked, you two are lucky." She said messing with the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 6:29 pm

Its not funny "Elizabeth said to her, her face was red as she looked at her hands"he was very cute shirtless, but he doesn't like me like that we are partner's in battle thats it "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 6:46 pm

"I'm not so sure about that." She said. "look at his soul." She said. His soul looked like it was blushing more than him. It was chaotic, confused, fuzzy, warm, in pain, but deepest *not sure if she can see this one* longing.

Gyo-gan sat there looking into the water in deep thought. my chest hurt, I want to go back, and i cann't stop thinking of her... GAAAAAAH WHAT IS THIS!!!! THIS IS DO WIERD, I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT A GIRL LIKE THIS BEFORE, AND I HAVE DATED MILLIONS!!!! He began scratching his head frantically and nervously. grrr.... what...the heck... is this? What is this feeling, it's like happiness and torture in one... what is this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 6:56 pm

She look at his soul feeling bad for the ivashion of privacy but smiled "he is gong crazy and hes all red but there's somthing elts I cant tell what it is "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 7:02 pm

"That is love." Dante commented. "Yah know, longing. He loves you back." She said. "You too are lucky, I haven't had that kind of love. Though I think he is still too confused to notice, just let it take it's course and he will admit it eventually."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 7:04 pm

Elizabeth looked at her and smiled at her "thank you so much I dont know what to so "she said and came up and hugged her "you and your son should come vist us some time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 7:10 pm

Dante was sorta started by the sudden hug almost falling over. "You are welcome Liz. I think we'll visit if they don't argue again." She said with a nervous laugh. "wait..." Her brain processed what she said earlier. " 'he was very cute shirtless' eh?" She said laughing. "ELIZABETH YOU NAUGHTY GIRL!!" She yelled laugh. Luckily Gyo-gan was too deep in thought to hear this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class trip! The hot springs?
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next