Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Class trip! The hot springs?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 10:41 pm

Gaea watched the whole thing go on. She turned to June with a quizzical look on her face.

Gaea: Have you made whoopee before?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 10:50 pm

"What- I!!!" June shouted, freaking out at the unexpected question. Suddenly, she sunk down in the spring, flailing her arms to keep her face above the water before her head slowly floated back up. Bright red from the thought of it. She awkwardly smiled to make up for it with a forcably cheery tone that just sounded shaky and unsure.

"You see, when people find that special someone they wait for the right moment and get maried then they're free to go and think about the decision to possibly one day share a bed and then maybe look over taxes to make sure they can afford a kid and...." Finally, she just hung her head in shame. "... I mean, no, I havn't........"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 10:51 pm

Gaea: Oh. So, what was your parents like, then?

She moved a little closer, her head sinking in, with a sparkle in her eye. She didn't pay attention to anything June said, really. She knew about the fundamentals of that, she just wanted to have a little fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 11:20 pm

"Oh, my parents!" June repeated, just thankful for the change in topics. She smiled a little, patting Gaea's head as she moved closer. "While I was always close to them, I don't think I ever got to REALLY know either of them. My mom was always really traditional with everything she did and was constantly pushing me to be like her. She always was shouting at me... usually over being more girl-y or getting my outfit dirty. I know it was just the way she was raised, but I just couldn't stand her for being so strict."

The meister looked at her reflection in the spring, mainly her white hair and yellow eyes for a moment. "I'm pretty sure she'd kill me if she ever found out I was learning how to fight or if she found out I was naked in a hot spring. I remember one time I fell into a lake and after she pulled me out, she forced me to stay in my soaked dress for the rest of the day.... I'm pretty sure she thought it was because I did it on purpose and wanted to teach me the value of good cloathes or something."

With a bit more of a relieved smile, June looked over at Gaea. "I always got along with my father, better. He was never really around, but whenever he was he'd always make sure to bring back something neat to make up for it. He was actually the one who managed to send me to the DWMA in the first place. Before I left, I remember him saying I needed to become a great meister and make a Death Scythe so my mom would understand it's what I want to do. Otherwise, I just know she's going to get after me and say it's a waste of time, or try to 'prove' I'm not good enough to be a DWMA student."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 12:23 am

Droon nods in his usual easy-going manner "sure, sure! What you do under the covers is your business." He says, starting to head back to the male springs, intent on relaxing for once instead of just goofing off some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 8:15 am

Scratching the back of his head, Deren finally walked back to Bloom. Even while just waiting there, she looked as beautiful as ever. "Sorry that took so long. Just had to straighten some stuff out and just, ya know, typical guy talk and stuff. You understand, right?" The weapon stopped to think for a moment before suddenly putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Before I forget... Bloom.... You know you can tell me anything, right? And no matter what I won't judge you.... But there's just something I need to be completely sure about. You... wouldn't happen to be a werewolf or something, would you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 8:53 am

She smiled when she spoted him walking back to her. She let him put his arm around her and nodded"yeah I totaly understand" she listened to him then at the last question she started laughing when she had finaly composed herself she smiled at him " no im not a werewolf were did you get some silly idea like that from"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 2:01 pm

"Oh, nowhere, really. Just I was talking to Droon an-" Deren quickly stopped himself to try and change topics. Although, what he ended up with came out sounding more like an excuse than anything else. "I mean, you know.... You're just so much stronger than you look, my Blooming Rose!" He awkwardly scratched his head, trying to collect his thoughts. "Well, the importaint thing is you're not a werewolf! Last thing I need is for my meister to go crazy and try to chew out my organs or somethin... right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 2:07 pm

Bloom looked at him and rolled her eyes with a smile. She laughed lightly " yeah right that would be a bit of a downer "

Elizabeth looked down at the birds wing carefully moving it so she could inspect it "I think I can set the bone back in place then we could fold it to its body and wrap it so it cant move , it wont be flying for a while. I wonder if hatter will mind me bringing him home to nurse the poor thing back to helth."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 2:20 pm

He grinned as she laughed. "Ya never know! I mean, after all, I could be a werewolf. Maybe we're both werewolves now and don't even know it until the next laughing moon comes or somethin. I could've given you werewolf in the spring at least a few times by now." Deren reared back and faked a howl to illustrate his point before losing it and laughing. "At least the heat should kill any fleas, right, Bloom?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 2:23 pm

"Nope." Was heard on the boys side of the springs from Gyo-gan. "Just... make sure it's clean." He said seeming to stutter.

Owain got up, and changed robes, not looking much different. He then walked over to the girls side, covering his face with the arm of his robe. "ummm... mom, I'm gonna go outside let me know when the field trip is over." He said very awkwardly, leaving the area.

"Okay honey, just don't wander to far okay?" Dante said as she suddenly reappeared into the foreground. Dante looked around at several girls she just startled, with a puzzled look on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 3:31 pm

She smiled at his games and blushed a bit "yeah very true " she laughed at his flea joke " well for me but I think for you they might be a little more persistent" she smiled

Elizabeth smiled then got out of the springs carying the bird agenst her chest making sure not to gosle it around to much.she grabed a white fluffy bath robe and put it on then sat down at a table and held the bird down while she set its wing back in place and once that was done she put the wing agenst its back and used her spare robe tie and tied his wing in place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 3:58 pm

hmmm... that... feels... better actually. He thought. normally I thought that wouldn't work... guess I was wrong. He looked up at the girl who had helped him. she doesn't look like she is from here... infact most of the people here didn't..... where are all of these people from? Then he remembered the fellow who brought his sword. aaaaaaaaaa... this must be a high school or something... still that boy in the robe and the girl who claims to be his mother... something about them is familiar.

Dante followed Ezlizabeth with the bird. Watching her take care of it, she sat next to it, taking off her towel, lifting up the bird, and then putting the bird on top of the towel.  She also leaned forward in a position that covered her private areas. "I don't believe I introduced myself. I'm Dante, Dante Inferno." She said as she extended a hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 4:04 pm

Elizabeth blished as she took her towel off and layed the bird on the towel "h nice to meet you im Elizabeth Thomas "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 5:00 pm

"Elizabeth, that's a nice name." She said. She then looked at the crow. "hmmm.... this thing is familiar.............. but how...." She said out loud, but accident.

Hademaru came in, temporarily. "Hey mom have you seen my back paaa!" He was startled by what he just saw. He quickly turned around and left. As he left he stopped in his tracks as he saw a flash of his mom were she was right now. "What the....." He then ran faster. that was creepy.

The crow turned towards her. Why is she so familiar, and that boy too. When the boy came by, he saw a flash of what he saw. AAAAAAAAH! YES, MY EXPERIMENT! I COMPLETELY FORGOT NIYA HA HA!!! Good to see he was still holding together. He looked like he was happy, which was weird for a bird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 7:09 pm

Gaea nodded as she listened, taking careful notes of all of the details in her head.

Gaea: Okay. . . So, um. . . Do you talk with your parents a lot now a days? And did you go on vacation , or play games with them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 9:48 pm

June leaned back, smiling a little. "We never traveled anywhere or played many games, but my dad would teach me how to use his sword. I guess that counts. Although, it didn't really matter what he was doing as long as we were spending some time together. I remember he always talked about how he was having a bigger sword made that would be better for his line of work until he finally gave me his lucky blade and sent me to the DWMA. I never really get a chance to write to him anymore, but he manages to send me letters to let me know he still cares...."

Deren glanced over to see a naked woman standing in the middle of the room without a care in the world, holding something in a towel in one hand and shaking hands with the other one. Don't stare too long! Don't want to seem like a perv while Bloom's right there!!! Awkwardly, Deren scratched his head. "So, we should probably get dressed now.... I dunno about you, but I've had enough fun in the springs to last me a few months!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 9:52 pm

Gaea: You should talk to them.

Gaea gave a nod, trying to emphasize her point.

Gaea: Go on, do it. Doooo iiiiiiiiiittttt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 10:29 pm

June sighed. "The thing is...." She moved her torso out of the water, uncomftrably, crossing her arms. It was still difficult for her to leave herself completely exposed, but she was at least more confident about it. "My mom doesn't know I'm in the DWMA yet. She thinks my father took me to a private all-girl school. If I breathed a word to her, she'd ask questions and.........." June blushed heavilly as she motioned down with her arms. "Just look at me! I'm naked with strangers!!! There's no way I'd be able to fake being as girly and elegant as she'd expect me to be by now. Even if she doesn't figure out it's the DWMA, she'd want to talk to a teacher to make them do their job better or something.... I don't know!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 10:42 pm

Gaea: Well, you should let them know you are alright, somehow. Maybe a letter, or an email? They do love you, even if you don't agree with your mom's parenting methods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 10:54 pm

"I......" June tilted her head down, looking away from Gaea. "I just can't. Not until I make a Death Scythe.... She'd make me come back one way or another." She felt terrible saying those words, but believed it was the truth. Her eyes stared down at her hands as they trembled slightly. "I've come too far to just give up on my dream like that....... I NEED to make a Death Scythe!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 11:00 pm

Gaea fell silent, and sunk a bit in the water.

Gaea: Alright. . .

She turned away, went to a little place by herself.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 11:18 pm

A sweepstakes huh? Randomly chosen huh? NOT CHOSEN HUH!? The thought of him being not chosen for the hot spring trip was beginning to get to him, BUT little did everyone else know was that he hid out on the(assuming) plane, and nobody suspected a thing! He didn't get a chance to enjoy the hot springs last time, and he won't let some dumb luck of just "not being chosen" to attend get in his way of enjoying what he thinks would be a wonderful experience. And the students wouldn't know, he could just play it off acting like he was there the whole time, and nobody would know, or care. But just to be safe from getting he caught, he decided to take the unsafe route and climb up to the hot springs, similar to what he did before. Zephyr gripped the rocks tightly, squeezing his feet into every crevice he can find, just to make sure that he's supported, and just to make sure he won't fall. With his towel slumped over on his back he climbed ever so closer to the summit. Time for me to enjoy a well deserved relaxation sensation! He told himself, purposely trying to hype himself up, so the experience can be all the more heavenly. Luckily for him, in what seemingly was no time at all, he made it!...Well this was...awkward....he seemed to have climbed to the top of the girl's hot spring...oops. Well...it was a reward at least, a reward with a nosebleed, his own blood dripping into the pool as he was over the steaming water, his mouth wide open practically drooling at the sight...Hey is that June?! "Hey June!" He called. It probably wasn't necessary, given she's not exactly that faraway at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 11:34 pm

June looked up, her blushing face just staring at the blood dripping into the water. It felt like it was going to touch her.... She shuddered, almost instinctively turning around and crawling out of the spring, covering her breasts with her hands. Finally, she made her way to the corner of the spring. Her bare back and butt facing Zeph.

What did he think he was doing?! Last time he tried this......... She swallowed her pride and called his name, still facing the corner. "Zeph? Can you come down for a moment?" June glanced over at Gaea, who seemed to be off in her own little world. She didn't want to have to do this by herself... especially not like this.... "We... we need to talk about... well, about us, Zeph...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 11:37 pm

Bloom smiled and nodded "yeah me too let me get dressed and we will leave " she said walking over to a locker and she put in the combo and grabed her clothes smiling at him and went into the bathroom to get dressed after a few minutes she came out in a tank top and jeans that hugged her legs she was using the towel to dry her hair "okay im ready when you are
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class trip! The hot springs?
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next