Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Class trip! The hot springs?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 7:14 pm

Elizabeth blushed deep red and put her hand over dontes mouth "shhhhhhhhh dont do that "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 7:15 pm

Dante was laughing crazily under her hand. She looked like she was running out of air. At some point Gyo-gan fell over in the water asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 7:17 pm

Elizabeth removed her hand because she looked like she needed air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 7:24 pm

Dante was still blue int he face for she was laughing to hard. "wow." She said in between breaths. "I never... figures you... for that... kind... of girl." she said. "this has made my day. hahahahahahaha *wierd lack of air laugh.*"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 7:40 pm

Elizabeth turned red " im not i was just stating the obvious, he really is cute with his shirt off. and like you haven't had a crush before so stop making fun of me befor you die from laughing too hard " Elizabeth said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 7:42 pm

"okay.... okay... I stop now." She said scratching her head nervously. "Okay let's go back to relaxing, after all we don't want your boyfri-where did he go?" She asked noticing his body was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 7:47 pm

she looked around and then honed in on his soul " oh y god hes under the water and hes downing" she said then an in and jumped in the water and puled him to the surface and out of the water thank god he had shorts on when she pulled him out she put her ear to his mouth to see if he was breathing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 7:52 pm

He is breathing,aaaaaaaaaaand he is asleep. He lied there, breathing surprisingly normal for a person who just drowned, then woke up. "huh? what the? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Hi body jumped 20 feet into the air *yay anime physics* then landed in the springs. "I am dreaming he said." It is a really nice dream, but a dream none the less." The guys around were making in appropriate jokes and flirting with her.

Dante ran around the corner when he woke up, laughing her butt off, once again running out of air. "okay.. I REALLY NEED to stop doing that." she said wiping the tears off her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 7:58 pm

Elizabeth gasped when he woke up and jumped with surprise back into the springs " nope not a dream you were drowning are you okay " she asked a worried look on her face then once she herd the inappropriate jokes and the flirting she blushed a deep red and drew her soaking wet robe around her body more clearly uncomfortable and embarrassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 8:01 pm

Gyo-gan instantly glared at the boys, turning his arm into a chainsaw, which made most of them shut up."Yeah, like I would be this lucky in real life-I mean... You should be on the other side Princess." He said blushing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 8:06 pm

i-im sorry you were drowning so i had to get you out of there .....i gonna go now " she was red when she got up and left the boys side
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 9:08 pm

Aw man, and I was gonna look too... "Alright...." He said halfheartedly, and quite reluctantly as well, but in respect to his meister's and his friend's wishes, he turned around. So that's what she was referring to...and even though I'm not sure whether I have feelings for her or not...I have to say, that I'm kinda disappointed...He wasn't sure whether this was because he truly felt something for his partner, or whether or not that an opportunity to be something more was now a thing he could not have. Nevertheless, he wasn't sure how to feel, but definitely understands his meister reasoning for not wanting to be in a romantic relationship, and he reluctantly accepts her decision out of uncertainty. "Alright...June I see what you're saying..." And without thinking(or to be sly) He hugged her, as if to show that there were no hard feelings, despite his trivial conflicting emotions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 9:24 pm

"I'm sorry, Zep-" Without warning, June felt him hug her. Awkwardly, she slowly turned around, her eyes wide with shock. Her naked body up against his wet one. Then, she looked right at his bloody nose! Almost dripping onto her shoulder, too!!!

Instinctively, she let out a sharp, ear-shattering, scream and punched his face as hard as she could with a painfully solid 'THUNK', knocking Zeph to the ground. "I- uhh... I didn't-" June frantically tried to cover herself as she swung her head around, searching the area. "Quickly, Gaea! Try to find a towel!" She shouted, blushing. With her luck, she just accidently made Zeph's nose bleed even more, just making things worse for herself. "Every time I'm at a hot spring he has to get hurt, doesn't he...." June sighed, looking down at his cloathed body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 10:14 pm

Gaea watched everything go on, taking careful notes. After June started to panic, she figured that punching someone was not appropriate for social interactions. She got out of the pool, and ran to her bag. She pulled out a big shirt and towel, and ran over to hand the shirt and towel to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 10:29 pm

"Thanks...." June mentioned, quickly slipping on the shirt. It didn't go all the way down to her knees and would probably reveal too much if she raised her arms, but it would work. She turned her head in disgust as she crawled over to Zeph and twisted the end of the towel. It would probably never be white again... she shoved it up Zeph's nose to try and help stop the bleeding while he was knocked out. There was no doubt about it, she definatly gave him a bloody nose....

Then, June stuck her hands in the spring to desperatly try and wash any blood of of them, not thinking about the small ammount that fell in the other end of the water. "It's a good thing you had a shirt ready. I... I just can't stand the sight of blood...." She smiled slightly, just glad it was finally out of sight. "I should probably get my cloathes but... then what if someone comes in and thinks Zeph's trying to perv on them or something? I... I think we should wait until he wakes up. Sound good, Gaea?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 10:32 pm

Gaea put her legs in the water, splashing the water around and humming. She turned to June and gave a small smile.

Gaea: I can watch him if you want to get your clothes. I don't mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 10:53 pm

"Alright, I'll only be gone for a moment!" June enthusiastically ran off, using her arms to try and hold the shirt down as well as she could as she moved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 10:59 pm

Gaea waited till she was gone, then crawled over to Zeph. She started poking at him, then took his shirt off. She assessed the fabric and the blackness from it, then eventually put it on. Compared to her moist skin, the shirt felt nice and warm. She hugged herself, loving the embrace of the cotton to her. She made a weird noise which sounded like a "Gwee" and a robot that's voice cracked. It didn't help that it was pretty loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 12:44 am

Gyo-gan laughed, turning into his old self even in this awkwardness. "Thanks the, I really am thankful ,don't be upset." He said with a grin. "Let's talk again later okay Princess?" He said grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 1:03 am

She nodded at him before she left. She walked over to the lockers and unlocked hers grabing her clothes then going into the bathroom and getting dressed she came out in a pair of jeans and a tight fitting t shirt. She sighed and walked outside and layed down in the shade of a tree her eyes closeing as she relaxed a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 4:30 pm

About half an hour later, Gyo-gan came outside, his hair covering his left eye. "Hey Princess." He said as he sat next to her, he was in pretty much the same thing as earlier though it was dry, unlike his hair for some reason. "Sorry if I was a jerk earlier, it seemed this trip is doing the exact opposite of what it is supposed to do." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 4:33 pm

Oh no its completely fine I was just so eembarrassed "she said opening her eyes to look at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 4:39 pm

"So you wanna head home or..." He said awkwardly, trying to decide what to do next. He seemed to fiddle with the hair covering his eye, curling it, or pressing it down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 4:41 pm

We could head home if you want, but there is something I want to talk to you abiut though"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:04 pm

Gyo-gan titled his head to the side in a childish manner, his hair stuck to his head so it didn't move much, though besides that he looked like a kid with long hair. He looked curious,his expression having that of him saying what is it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class trip! The hot springs?
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next