Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Class trip! The hot springs?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 4:09 pm

Elizabeth turned red "oh my god I like him, what do I do " she said looking up to see her hit the wall and hearing a boy yell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 4:12 pm

June flinched while one of the naked women started banging on the wall and shouting at her son. Then, awkwardly, she scooted away from the girl pulling at her swimsuit. She looked like she had... cat ears? And her arm seemed a little odd, too. Maybe it was part of her weapon form?

"Uhh, could you please not do that?" She asked the woman with the ears. "Sorry, but I'm a bit uncomftrable right now...." June tried to force a smile as the warm water started to make her more jumpy than she thought it would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 4:18 pm

Dante sighed and sat down next to Elizabeth again. "Just be yourself." She said. "Alright let's try calming down... I know!" She said as she sang her usual song for when she was angry. She noticed that Hademaru seemed to notice she was singing it, and began to sing along with her. They both sang thier favorite song growing up, Black Paper Moon. *song below.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 4:22 pm

Elizabeth nodded and her eyes closed as she started to sing the lovely song she hummed with her and swayed her nerves instantly relaxed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 11:36 pm

Bloom was walking into the girls hot springs with only a towel on when she turned into the entrance she bumped into some one "oh my god im sorry mis...... "she cut off blushing furiously as she notice it was a guy
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 11:51 pm

Shizuka smiled as the dragon covered her with it's wing. She took a moment to get the long shirt thaf barely covered her onto her body before looking up at the dragon. "Thank you very much." She said to it, wondering if it understood human speach. Weather it did or not, she was still greatful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 11:54 pm

"Uhhhh......" Deren groaned as he kept the large bandage over his forehead with his hand. That woman REALLY had an arm on her! He wished they had something smaller, but they didn't stock anything for injuries from thrown rocks. Or maybe they did and this was their way of getting back at people who don't follow the rules? Whatever, it didn't matter. Not paying attention to where he was going, Deren almost accidently went into the girl's spring again before bumping into someone.

"oh my god im sorry mis......"
"Sorry, man- ........." Deren blurted out at the same time the woman spoke. He stopped himself as soon as he realized it was a female voice and found himself looking straight at her towel-covered body.

"Ehh, I uhh... this time it really was an accident, I swear!" He quickly shouted, taking a few steps back and pointing at the girl's spring. "I learned my lesson! Those women are CRAZY!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 11:59 pm

She blushed then looked at his face and couldn't help but laughing at the horror on it "its okay, but waht were you doing in there sir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 12:08 am

Deren couldn't help but laugh with her a little as he blushed. "A friend of mine was bothering this girl, so I... you know.... Went in there to drag him out. And then..." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Well, I kind-of called one of the women a fox and just stuck around a bit too long. But what are you going to do, right? Stuff happens." He almost stopped, but then quickly under his breath muttered, "One of 'em threw a rock at me........"

Then, Deren took a moment to examine the woman. She was pretty cute, to be honest. Then he stopped and noticed she had a flower-shaped mard on her left shoulder. The weapon couldn't help but reach over with his left arm and feel the lightning bolt-shaped scar on his own right shoulder. Wierd.... "That thing on your shoulder wouldn't happen to be a scar or somethin', would it? Sorry, but I just get too curious sometimes for my own good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 12:26 am

She smiled and laughed "so thats why you have a bandage on your head " when she noticed he was looking at her she blushed and looked at her birth mark "no its a birth mark ive had it since birth "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 12:39 am

"Huhh... That's a pretty specific birthmark." Deren awkwardly mentioned, leaning in to get a closer look at it before realizing he was probably crowding her too much and moving away from the feature. She had a pretty cute laugh, now that he picked up on it a bit more. Most women in this situation probably wouldn't have stuck around to talk to a stranger about their birthmarks. But, then again, he was kind-of in the same type of situation that she was. Maybe he was making her too uncomftrable? Nahh, if things got too awkward, she could just leave. He couldn't follow her under the threat of rock-throwing women.

"I guess you're from the academy too, right? I don't believe I've seen you around there. And I DEFINATLY don't believe I've seen you around here before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 1:15 am

She felt awkward and her face was red when he got closer to her"thanks, and yeah Im suprised but then again I haven't seen you ether. And this is my first time here "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 1:31 am

"Yeah, I don't normally come here either...." As nice and cute as she was, she didn't seem to have much to say. Deren was enjoying being around her, but wasn't really sure if he should risk people thinking he's a perv again or not.

"Oh yeah, my name's Deren by the way. Just, once again, me and my dumb curiosity, are you a meister or a weapon? I'm actually a scythe, myself. If you're not, you know, with anyone, maybe we could partner up sometime? I'd hate ta just leave the one girl here who doesn't want to kill me at the moment without asking if they could use a weapon or somethin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 1:39 am

She smiled "well its nice to meet you Deren my name is stella, and I am a miester who just so happens to be free. I would love to partner up some time see if we work out good "she smiled looking at him he was hot his blond hair was perfect anf his chest was well muscled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 1:54 am

"Yeah, that would be good." Deren blushed, realizing she was checking him out. Everything about her just felt so cute. Just how small she was, her bright green expressionate eyes, even her flower-shaped birthmark just felt addorible! Even if they didn't work out as a team, he just had to get her number at some point.

"Hey..." Deren started, awkwardly scratching the back of his head. "You wouldn't happen to be with someone outside of the whole weapon/meister thing, would you?" He looked down at both of their towels quickly. "I hate to ask since, you know, we're both practically naked.... But, you know, no time like the present and all!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 2:00 am

She smiled at him and shook her head no "nope im single, what about you arr you with anyone " she asked feeling hope in her she hoped that he wasn't she kinda liked him he was fun and quirky and a nice guy
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 2:04 am

Droon walks out from a growing crowd of women (who were more interested in the penguin than him) with a smile, hearing him flirt with another girl, to which he nods his approval and gives Deren a big thumbs up, mouthing the words "nice." Enthusiastically. He remained quiet so as not to spoil the moment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 8:43 am

(Late responses for the win!)
When the girl whom he was hiding thanked him, Yurio bowed his head slightly to acknowledge her thanks; he then lowered his wing and again looked at the one who was STILL on the wrong side of the springs.

After the while it took Glyndwr to get ready and put his clothes somewhere to dry, he finally came back to the springs with nothing on, as anyone else, and got into the male side after he left his towel on the side. Yurio, you still over on the girls side? Why is that? Glyndwr asked through his mind.
Well, I helped a girl not to get perved on by the guy who is still on this side. Was the dragons reply. Apparently, he has a penguin. Where the HELL did he get a PENGUIN!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 9:00 am

Gaea stopped picking at the girl's swimsuit, and started watching the other people. She rested her head on her hands, watching with interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 10:59 am

June just sat there as the woman put her head on her hands, just watching the others. She was almost like a child.... It just made her want to watch the others, too. Between the song that one of the woman had sung and the friendly anti-perv dragon, she felt quite a bit more comftrable in this situation. Finally, after being the odd one out for so long for not being naked, June grabbed the back of her bikini top and started to undo it.

"Can't believe I'm doing this...." She muttered with a red face as she slipped it off her shoulders. Then, she scooted a bit and slipped off the bottom, letting it float away to the bottom of the spring. Instinctively, she crossed her arms and legs, heavilly blushing and hoping no one else would try to perv on them.

Meanwhile, Deren smiled back at Bloom, almost missing Droon's gesture. "Actually, I'm not with anyone. And, since you're not with anyone..." He could tell by how egerly she asked that they were on the same page. "Wanna go out sometime? Or, heck, maybe we could just go out now? I think there might be a nice private table around here somewhere... I've spent too much time near the girl's spring already." He chuckled, feeling his forehead bandage a bit more. "I dunno, I didn't really check out the building too much, but there should be somewhere we could just hang around!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 1:34 pm

She smiled at him "yeah id love to but ide need to put on so clothes first im only in, a towel and its a bit embarrassing. " she looked up at him her green eyes sparkling in the light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 1:57 pm

"Actually, now that I think about it...." Deren awkwardly looked down, blushing heavilly. She was probably going to hate him for even suggesting this.... But, then again, what would be the chance they'd ever come back here? "I'm pretty sure this place has... private springs. Nothing has to happen or anything, but, well, if you're up for it.... It would be a nice quiet place for us to get to know eachother better." The weapon just scratched the back of his head, expecting some violent reaction from her. "I mean, I'd hate to leave without even getting my feet wet, you know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 2:06 pm

She turnd red with embarrassment"I uu um , I i guess sure I mean id like to get in the water my self . I came here to relax and I haven't gotten into the water yet so sure lets go find one" what am I doing I should be beating the crap out of him for ebin mentioning a thing like that what is up with me today she looked down at her hands which were fiddling wit the corner of her towel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 2:18 pm

"Yeah, it was worth a tr- wait, really?!" Deren responded, completely shocked that she accepted his offer. A smirk crossed his blushing face as Bloom fiddled with her towel. She was completely on board with this idea... at least, it seemed like it. "That's great!" He shouted, giving Bloom a quick random hug without thinking about it. Then, he awkwardly took a step back and looked into her beautiful green eyes. "I'll find an empty room, ok?"

(OoC: Want to make a new thread or just stay in this one for the private spring?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 2:24 pm

New thread )

She was surprised when he hugged her but just smiled and nodded"okay you go find one ill just fallow you "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class trip! The hot springs?
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next