Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Class trip! The hot springs?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 8:28 pm

Droon watched the two girls exchange from a distance with a bemused look. He had kind of expected something like that to happen. He climbs out, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist, if just to make everyone but himself stop blushing. He walks up to his meister and sighs "so you don't much care for hotsprings I take it?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 9:33 pm

Shizuka looked a bit shocked as the metal touched her arm. Metal. Her hand was metal? That wasn't something you saw every day. "I see. So you've a robotic arm then." She said, understandingly. "Can you talk?" She asked, curious about the girl. Did she have a robotic voice? That'd be bery interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 9:41 pm

Gaea shook her head yes, and sunk a little in the spring.

Gaea: Hi. . .

Her voice sounded like a normal voice being auto tuned, and her face grew bright red. Though, it was quite hard to hear, as it was a small whisper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 10:27 pm

"No, I hate that damn pit now." Koizumi grumbles, looking back to glare at him with a frown. "This is one of the worst days ever..." Surprising enough, her eyes quickly soften and filled with a depressing look instead of anger. For this situation, it was quite strange for this to happen, but it did. The thoughts that were once happy began becoming dark again, and that brought sadness into her eyes even more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 10:49 pm

Dante looked concerned, probably hew new motherly side. "Look if you want you can talk to us." She said, not really caring that she was just hit by her hair. She didn't fake a smile since lying wouldn't do anything in this situation. In her head she was hating most of the boys, since they had ruined this girl's time. In her head she was glaring at them, and it seemed some of them could feel a vague felling of something evil.

Hademaru sighed, knowing this feeling. As long as his mom was in the general area, he could tell if she was pissed. "Well, hope these idiots learn some self control or else someone was going through a wall." He whispered. He began to write a story in his head again to distract himself.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 11:38 pm

Droon laughs "then maybe you wouldn't mind going back to the bus with me? I think I forgot my pants there..." He laughs, rubbing his hand behind his head. "I undressed a little early on."

Ooc: now here is where things get REALLY interesting. This is going to be a in-character game in which the next events of the thread are determined completely by the poster. The goal is to make it as crazy as you can within the bounds of reason. A wild horde of monkeys is not going to just randomly show up.
If you don't get it, here is an example:

User :Person walks into a bar

User 2: but then I giant robot shows up!

User 3: and the robot demanded cheeseburgers! He planned to use them as fuel!

User 1: fuel to save his dying mother that is! Her engine was running dangerously low!

Get the picture? You just keep building off of the last guys post. Sound fun?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 7:26 am

As they seemed to relax, Dante was caught of guard by a man randomly into where she was. She had her reflexes activate and threw him over to the boys side, accidentally on Hademaru's head.

"OW! HEY WHATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!" He yelled at the man, drawing his sword.

(I like you thinking Sovuru.)

Last edited by Soul King Brook on January 31st 2014, 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 4:43 pm

Ooc: I said within reason! He is not from SE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 7:06 pm

Elizabeth steped out of there transportation and breathed in deeply "wow its so nice out here she said looking around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 7:21 pm

Gyo-gan came out and got int he springs.. only to see the chaos around him. "So much for relaxing." He said. He looked as the man feel from the sky. "Did he just jump from the...... girl's side." Then he realized that Elizabeth was on that side. "HEY PRINCESS, THIS GUY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YAH DID HE?" he yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 7:30 pm

No im fine "she yells back to him and steping into the hot springs with a contented sigh as she relaxed in the warm water
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 7:36 pm

"Well back to relaxing... well attempted relaxing..." Gyo-gan said with sigh. He sank into the water. Just toon everyone out and relax... relax... Then he zoned out, seeming peaceful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 7:39 pm

She layed her head back smileing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 10:45 am

Deren entered the building and changed into a towel. It was so wierd to go into the male spring just knowing that there would be a mass of hot, wet, naked ladies in the other spring. He considered just going into the guys spring and enjoying his time. But, then again, boobs.... No, he mentally argued to himself. There's no honor in that........ But, then again, when did he ever give a crap about honor? Good point, me. Just a peek, then. Don't want them to call someone for help or something.

So the weapon quickly slicked his blonde hair back and glanced into the ladie's spring on his way. "Wait a minute...." Deren mentioned to himself as he slowly took a step back and peeked back into the spring. Pretty lady, pretty lady, pretty lady touching the arm of another pretty lady, pretty lady wearing a shirt.... Who was that guy with her? Was that... Droon?!

With a cheesy smile, he knocked on the wall and waved at them. "Excuse me for a moment, girls." Then, Deren walked over, grabbed Droon by the arm, and slowly tried to pull him out of the woman's spring.

"Come on, you've messed with the gals long enough. Nobody wants to see your- damn, you're heavier than ya look! But you should know better than this! Sorry, girls, will just be a momen- stop struggling! You can flirt wit them anytime when they've got their cloathes and stuff! Don't worry, he's not always like thi-" Deren stopped rambling on for a moment and stood still, smiling at one of the women. "Hello, what's your name?" He forced himself to look away as he continued dragging Droon out of the spring. "GAH! No, Deren, you're not here to flirt, you're here to move this guy.... Just don't look at 'em, it'll be fine!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 10:58 am

Droon flails around while Deren tries to pull him away "Nooo! Flirting while they're already naked is the best time to do it!" As Deren manages to finally drag him away "Neeeuuuuhhhhhh!!!!!" He bumps his head on the rocks a few times as he struggles. Once they get outside the women's spring Droon crosses his arms , pouting. "Jerk, I'm pretty sure I could've gotten a grind line going in there..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 11:46 am

"Wait, really?" Deren asked, instinctively before shaking his head to try and keep his mind in order again. This whole chivalry thing was harder than he thought. "So on one hand, I could just stand my moral ground and join the guys. But, on the other hand, there were some real foxes in there! And I mean the BEST kind-of foxes...."

The weapon leaned on the wall in front of the ladie's spring, heavilly contemplating things. "This is a tough decision. I gotta take some time on this one." Deren took a few more moments to think things over. "Well we can't just go back in there! .... Can we? This would be so much easier if it was a mixed spring... well, either way, might as well try ta find a partner. Me and doll face weren't exactly working out too well. She was a nice girl, but just not for me, ya know?"

Without waiting to hear what Droon would say about the plan, Deren stuck his head into the ladie's spring. "Hey! Any of ya need a weapon or somethin'? I'm open!"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 11:53 am

Shizu looked relieved as someone dragged the male out of the pool. She was ready to leave herself. This place was crazy. Then she remembered the girl with the auto tuned voice. "You know, your voice isn't something to be ashamed of. It's quite interesting actually. Do you have a name? Mine's Shizuka." She replied, trying to be friendly. It wasn't everyday that you meet an android after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 12:46 pm

Elizabeth sunk down into the water so much that only her nose and eyes were visible so she swam over to a secluded plart of the hot springs so that no one would bother her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 12:54 pm

Gaea sunk her head lower, trying not to stare at the multiplying naked boys.

Gaea: I'm Gaea. Nice to meet you Shizuka.

It was a little louder this time, and Gaea had a small smile on her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 1:18 pm

Why did Yurio have to want to go with... I could have flown over with the other on the jet! And now I'm so very late!! Glyndwr thought to himself, yet that thought didn't escape the dragon, who performed a roll in midair, almost throwing the one atop his back off. "Dammit!" Glyndwr yelled as he barely caught the edge of his saddle. "Stupid oversensitive reptile!! Be more like dragons are meant to be for once!"

Their journey took considerably longer than the rest as Glyndwr had to fly with Yurio; Yurio isn't jet powered, like say, a jet. The only positive thing now was that they were getting closer and Glyndwr would be able to finally try out hot springs.

When the springs sprang into view, (See what I did there?) Glyndwr pointed them out and Yurio started to descend until he finally touched down on the girls side. "Stupid reptile trying to make me seem like a pervert!" Glyndwr shouted, standing atop his scaled companions back and stomping.

The only reaction he got was to get smacked into the girls spring by the dragons tail, still fully clothed, thankfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 1:50 pm

Deren watched as a few of the girls, understandably, sunk down into the hot spring when he stuck his head into the area. Then, out of nowhere, some fully-cloathed man just fell into the spring! Well, at least he wasn't the focus of attention anymore....

Then, he started to finally get a better, more serious look at some of the women. Fist, there was a girl with light blue eyes and another one that had pink-ish hair that was sinking down into the water. Then there was a woman who seemed a bit more toned from what he could see with, what he assumed, was dyed hair, and the woman outof the water with her nice green eyes wearing a large wet shirt. Nothing out of the ordinary.... But then there were two in particular that were a bit different.... One of the woman in the spring with yellow eyes gave him a bad vibe. He couldn't put his finger on it, but she seemed a little off somehow. Not quite like the rest of the ladies. And, then, there was one who had sunk into the water who seemed to have a wierd voice of some kind and... cat-like ears? Or maybe......

"Holy crap, there really IS a fox in here!" Deren shouted, completely oblivious to the other women who were probably offended by how lightly he was taking perving on the six of them. "Hey, you! Yeah, you with the ears and stuff! Do ya have a tail, too? I just gotta know, I nevah met many animal people. And how do ya hear out of those ears? It is like a sonar or somethin?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 1:58 pm

Gaea looked at Deren, and started shaking her head. Her ears perked down, and she sunk into the water a bit.

Gaea: I'm not a fox. I'm a person.

She said this in a monotone voice, though there was a hint of anger in it. It was also the loudest thing she said, at about a normal talking voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:02 pm

Elizabeth glared grabed a large rock and flung it at derens face "get. Out you pervert
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:11 pm

"Why does a person have fox ear-" before Deren could finish, one of the women threw a rock at his head and knocked him flat on his back with a loud thud. He grabbed his face in pain and slowly crawled away. "Ok, I deserved that.... I definatly deserved that............" He mumbled to himself loud enough for them to hear. For the first time in a while, he found himself at a loss for words, just scrambling to put together whatever he could.

Finally, he stuck his hand out from behind the wall and gave a thumbs up. "Good throw! I'm dissapointed I didn't see anything, but good throw anyways!" Awkwardly pulling his arm back behind the wall, he turned around to face Droon, scratching the back of his hair with blood running down his forehead. "Yeah, something tells me I screwed that one up. But the one who threw the rock was pretty cute.... You win some you lose some, I guess? Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:14 pm

Elizabeth growled and went back to siting in the springs peaceful "men are such perverts"she said with a growl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class trip! The hot springs?
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next