Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Class trip! The hot springs?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage

Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:09 pm

Elizabeth smiled and laughed at how cute that was tgen said" I think it would be best if we didnt discuss it out in the open were othes can hear"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:10 pm

"okay?" He said still being like a child. "ummmm.. corner?" He asked vaguely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:13 pm

Sure "she nodded getting up and walking to a quite secluded corner to talk with him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:15 pm

Gyo-gan got up and sat over near her. "Yes?" He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:18 pm

Elizabeth looked at her hands "ummm I hope your not mad at me but I ...ummm I looked at your soul"she said not looking at him to scared to see what his reaction would be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:20 pm

His expression remained childish, something he didn't know was happening. He constantly switched between acting his age, which was that of a child, and acting like what he looked like. "aaaaaaaaaannnnd?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:22 pm

Y-your soul it looks. .. unusual ..... like half of uts been replaced with some thing dark"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:24 pm

"Really..." His brain seemed to process it for abit before he jumped with what seemed to be joy. "COOL!!!" He screamed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:28 pm

She looked at him curiously "what you mean you dont know what wrong with your soul"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:29 pm

"Nope!" He said, still having that energy form earlier. "I cann't remember most of my past!" He said, though not seemingly bothered by it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:35 pm

So your not at all bothered by it"she asked ( I thought he knew he was part kishin)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:40 pm

"Nope-nope-nope." He said. He had not idea of him being part kishin or being only 4. He just thought he had amnesia, could only remember the recent 4 years, and had his persona and becoming an adult were fighting cause of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:45 pm

Hmmmmmm"she nodded curiously "oh okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:50 pm

Suddenly his face went back to normal. "So ready to go?" He asked fixing his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:51 pm

She watched him then nodded "yeah sure"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:54 pm

"to the air port!!!" (wanna rp the air port par to no?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:56 pm

No theres nothing much we can do with that )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:56 pm

(is you look under his hair there is, he has black eye, XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 5:59 pm

What does that have to do with the air port)
Elizabeth smiled and fallowed him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 8:01 pm

(she could try to figure why he is hiding one side of his face so much, for instance him smushing it into the seat head, or we could skip it and bring it up later OR have it happen in what would be considered, "off screen")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 8:08 pm

It doesn't matter to me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 8:10 pm

(okay nevermind then)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 8:45 pm

????)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class trip! The hot springs?
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10