Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:34 am

Spencer sidestepped, but stumbled slightly when the kick hit his shoulder rather hard. When he regained his balance, he held both fists out in front of him and stiffened up to allow him to move quicker on his legs.

Taking a small, walking start, he slides one foot out and kicks the other leg out around Kataro's legs. Then he violently twists his body to the side to try and make him fall over.

"Trust me. I can hit you hard if I really wanted to, but it's not something I want to do in this situation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:46 am

Kataro fell back, landing on the ground on his back. But before he let Spencer do something else, he spun around on the ground, kicking up and landing on his feet. He took a few steps back and rolled his shoulders. "Now it's time to make this dangerous." He said with a smirk. He dashed as Spencer and electricity crackled around his right hand. He extended his arm and reached for Spencer's shirt, hoping to immobilize him for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:53 am

Spencer doesn't have much time to react or get up, and the electricity hits him flat in the chest. He couldn't move for a few seconds, and it surprised him more than anything. It almost happened too fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:01 am

Within the next few moments, Kataro pulled out his pistol and pointed it at Spencer's head. "Checkmate!!" He shouted girly-like. He let out a smile and patted Spencer's shoulder. "One point for me. Maybe next time we'll fight more seriously." He stated with a smile. He looked at his phone in shock! "Wow! It's 2:30 already? Wow. Time is flying." He said with a smile, using his left hand to put his gun back in his jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:05 am

Spencer stood up after a moment and looked around at the small group of people who had gathered around them in a circle. Some were astonished. Some were just standing there watching them with rather blank expressions on their face.

"Yeah. Electricity isn't something I'm good with."

Chuckling, he starts to make his way out of the center of the circle. He really couldn't deny that it was fun. They'd thrown themselves around a little bit, but it wouldn't have been bloodbath if it were a serious fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:08 am

Kataro nodded in agreement. "I don't think anyone fares too well against it. But... It's my favorite element I guess." He said with a shrug. He followed Spencer and had a small kick in his steps. He hummed a small tune as well. Then he looked over at Spencer with a smirk. "So... What DO you do when you're home alone?" He asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:14 am

Spencer made his way through the DWMA's overly expanding hallways to get back to the entrance. All the while, he was looking around at the different rooms and the few kids that were left talking to each other. Probably one heir way to class.

"Why would you want to know? Besides....I know what you do when I'm not home."

Spencer gives Kataro 'The Look' and stuffs his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:17 am

Kataro squinted his eyes. He looked at Spencer and pursed his lips. "I just wanna know. Just curiosity... And how do you know what I do when I'm home alone... You're saying that like I'm guilty of a crime. I don't do anything TOO bad when I'm alone..." He said, slightly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:20 am

"I sit down......in my boxers....and use my hands....

Spencer paused for a moment and snickered silently to himself. It wasn't truly that funny, but he knew what Kataro was thinking as he was saying it.

".......to eat your secret stash of chicken nuggets."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:23 am

Kataro laughed as Spencer spoke. But... He instantly paused when he heard about his chicken nuggets being taken. Lies... It has to be lies. I count every time I use them... Unless I can't really count. Which I actually can't really. No! He's lying. He thought to himself. He squinted his eyes again and looked at Spencer. "You're lying aren't you. You don't eat my chickies-nuggies do you?" He asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:28 am

"Oh but I do. You haven't noticed it, but I ate a whole bag of them just the other day."

Spencer really hadn't been eating the chicken nuggets. He knew how much he loved them though. It was nice to fool with him every once in a while. Especially considering the only other thing they ever actually did was kill other guys who kill other guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:31 am

Kataro thought about it.. "Nope! I caught you at your own game! You couldn't have eaten then the other day because I burnt the whole bag, and that was my last bag." He said triumphantly with a smile on his face. "But since you think you know... What do I do when I'm home alone?" He asked with a curious smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:34 am

"Don't act like you don't do what I think you do."

Spencer grins and nudges Kataro in the arm as they got to the front of the school. Of course, he wouldn't know exactly what Kataro did at home by himself, but he might get an answer based off of his expressions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:40 am

Kataro blushed a bit. He rubbed the back of his neck and smirked. He started down the stair of the academy with Spencer. "Well... You better not speak of it or tell anyone..." He said with a smile, slightly embarrassed. They reached the car and Kataro entered the drivers seat and started it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:44 am

Spencer chuckled and got into the passenger side of the vehicle. He obviously figured out what Kataro did when he was alone, but wouldn't bother him about it. Instead, he acts like they never talked about it and leans his seat back a little bit while staring out the side window.

"Well, I already know what you're looking forward to doing when we get home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:47 am

Kataro smiled. "Of course you do." He said slightly pervy once again. It was never specified what Spencer know that I do... So maybe he doesn't know everything. I know he know the most obvious thing... But does he know about my singing is the real question... Kataro thought to himself. He was actually a really good singer. He never sang loudly or around anyone, but he did it when he was home alone, and it sounded amazing. But he kept it to himself. He's never told anyone and he'd rather keep it that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:52 am

Spencer laughed and closed his eyes while they made their way home. The ride was comfortable and it wasn't too bumpy either. The seats were comfy and correctly fitted too. Comforted, he sighs relaxingly and starts watching each passing building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:56 am

Kataro smiled. "Well. One thing you can appreciate about Death City is no traffic. Always clear streets, so I speed a lot." He said with a chuckle. He pulled up at the apartment and grabbed his keys. He walked up to the front door and opened it, going into his home. He let out a sigh if relief and threw his jacket on the ground, next to the coat rack. Why do we even have that redundant thing...? He thought to himself. He walked in and went into the kitchen and opened the door, looking for some juice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:00 am

Spencer kicked off his shoes at the door and walked into the living room; jumping on the couch and grabbing the remote. Then he reaches down at the floor with his foot where the dog was laying by the couch and scratched her back with his toes. While doing so, he turns on the TV and starts flipping through the channels.

"Anything you want to watch?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:04 am

Kataro was just finishing up a glass of fruit punch, then resounded. "You. Naked." He said casually as he walked into the bedroom. He came out moments later with nothing but a pair of pajama pants on. He sat on the couch next to Spencer and watched him pet the dog. "I don't even know why we have cable really... There's never anything on." He said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:08 am

Spencer chuckled and pulled his jacket off; throwing it to the side.

"Is this good?"

Looking down at himself, he smiles then looks back over at Kataro. It was funny that he'd practically grown used to being naked by now considering they walked around in public for about 7 hours in their birthday suits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:13 am

Kataro shook his head. "Hm... Nah. You're gonna have to remove more than just your jacket. That's not Naked really... Do you need any help? Getting naked without any help can be difficult at times..." He asked with a pervy smirk, motioning Spencer to come over to him.

OOC: Could I get a small description of our dog real quick? :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:20 am

OOC: Brown, silver, black, and white Australian Shepherd. .u.

Spencer grinned and removed his shirt as well. Then he moved closer to Kataro and started blushing again. He'd remembered doing this last time, and was eager to do it again.

"So your the stripping instructor now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:25 am

Kataro shrugged. "I guess you could say that. I have a little experience with it." He said with a smile. He out both his hands on Spencer's hip and pulled him onto his lap. He looked him in his eyes and smirked. "Your body is so perfect... So memorizing." He said as he looked at Spencer's chest and abs, strumming his fingers across them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:30 am

A chill ran down his spine when Kataro ran his fingers down his body. He turned a deeper shade of red and placed both hands on each side of Kataro's face; squishing his cheeks together like he had done the day before.

"And you have a flawless fish face."

Chuckling, he runs his hands through his hair and pulls in; kissing Kataro first slowly. Ever so slightly picking up the pace and the level of aggression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next