Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 2:04 am

Spencer sits down in the chair by the piercing station and waits for Kataro to finish getting his tongue pierced. He didn't understand how he was going to live with a hole in his tongue, but that was all his decision.

"On a scale of one to ten.....how much does it hurt?"

Rubbing his shoulder where he was still sore, he sits up and looks over at Kataro. His mouth was bloody and it wasn't the nicest looking thing to watch somebody get a needle through their tongue. The whole thought of it made him cringe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 2:10 am

Kataro tried not to smile. "Wall... Prabably a savan. Or andeight..." He said with his mouth still open. After a few more minutes, the 'surgery' was complete. Kataro sat up from the chair and walked over to Spencer. Sticking his tongue out, showing him the small shiny 'diamond' in his tongue. "Eh. Wat da hay. It was worf it I gueth." He said as he headed outside. He got on his bike and started to pedal home. "I'm still thor." He said to Spencer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 2:14 am

Spencer got on the bike and started following him back to the apartment. He was still laughing from earlier, and laughed with everything Kataro was saying.

"Congratulations, 'Thor'. You've just lived."

Leaning back slightly on the back, he takes one hand off of the handlebar and relaxes; letting the hill bring him faster downhill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 2:20 am

Kataro makes a smooth turn at the end of the hill. A few blocks of travel, and they arrived at the front if their home. "You haff reached your destnathon." He said in a robotic tone before parking his bike and walking inside. He walked inside to... The smell of... Burnt chicken nuggets?! That's right! The house was full of smoke from the chicken nuggets. He opened the over as quick as he could. Then grabbed some out holders. He took the pan and just threw it out of the window next to the sink. "Well... No useth in crying over spilled milk." He said as he walked over to the couch. He said down and rested his head on pillows. The window was still open, so the smoke was leaving them. "Well... That was fun. I finally got tattoos. Believe it or not, I'm going back tomorrow to get some in my hands." He said with a smile, still naked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 2:26 am

Spencer collapsed on the couch as well and rested his arm on his forehead while looking up. He'd gotten more tattoos than planned, so he felt awfully sore. He had to admit though. It really was fun. They'd just done something that not everybody has the guts to do.

"Ha! We've already spent a couple grand on the tattoos we just got. Better start saving some cash."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 2:30 am

Kataro laughed. "I know. I hope we can afford more tattoos." He said as if they were a drug. Kataro let out a sigh an d picked up the tv remote, turning the channel Naruko Uzumonkey. Not really watching it, just because. "You know what would make this even better...?" Kataro said as he slowly placed his hand on Spencer's thigh and inched his way higher. He had a scandalous smirk on his face all the while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 2:36 am

Spencer squeezed Kataro's cheeks together and raised an eyebrow. He'd begun blushing only slightly and a smile crossed his face.

"Are you even in the shape for that? Aren't the tattoos still bothering you?"

With each word, Spencer laughed and squished Kataro's face as if to make him speak while mimicking his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 2:42 am

Kataro slung his fist towards Spencer's stomach. "Why yes I'm sure. I'm always sure! Besides, the breeze from the bike ride cooled me off quite a bit. So I'm all good." He said with a smirk. He put his hand on Spencer's chest and slowly moved then south. "Come on... You know you wanna." He said in a singy-songy tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 2:50 am

Spencer grunted when Kataro punched him in the stomach, but grinned. He was still a little sore, but it was bothering him as much as it had been.

"Like I said before, good luck getting me in the bedroom."

Blushing, he sits back on the couch. He didn't really care whether they had sex or not. Of course, it felt amazing. He just wasn't in a very 'sexual' mood so to speak. Not that he didn't like to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 2:54 am

Kataro let out a sigh. "Dude. We've been naked for a hours. We've gotten tattoos." Kataro said looking at Spencer almost disappointed. He held out his tongue again. "I gat a tangue tathoo... And now you're saying you don't wanna top this off with sex?! Well isn't that just dandy... But if we won't have sex can we at LEAST take this shower that I'm needing...?" He asked politely and innocently, shining his eyes at Spencer. "Pwease...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 2:59 am

Spencer pondered on it for a moment then stood up and stretched. The least he could do was take a shower with him. He'd needed to take one anyways.

"I've got to take a shower either way. So....why not?"

Grinning, he makes his way into the bedroom and towards the dresser to grab a towel.

((Sorry for lacking amount of words. XD I can't think straight right now. My brain is failing me.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:15 am

Kataro follower Spencer, grabbing a towel and heading into the bathroom. He walked in and looked in the mirror, observing his tattoos. "Hmm... My favorite one is the X stitch. No... I like the eagle, THEN the X. I like the Egyptian design." He said with a smirk. He walked over and turned on the shower water. "Which is your favorite?" He asked with a small smile. Wait... I realized I didn't get a stomach tattoo... Oh well. Maybe next time. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:14 am

Spencer headed into the bathroom and set down the towel on the counter. Then he turned around and looked over his shoulder the best he could in the mirror to see the tattoos on his back. He couldn't really pick out a favorite, but he really liked the one on his chest.

"Ehhhh. Probably the one on my chest and lower back."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 12:42 pm

Kataro sighed then hopped into the shower. The water cooled him off a good deal. "Well. Today was fun. I got my first tattoos and a tongue piercing. Can't get any better than that." He said as the water hit his body, relaxing him. He let out a comforted sigh, closing his eyes. I still never got my chicken nuggets... Crud... I want then. Oh yeah! I still don't have any underwear! Shoot... Oh well. Guess I'll be free ballin. Team commando... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 12:50 pm

Spencer stepped into the shower as well. The coolness of the water felt good considering how much his skin had been burning. He sits there for a few moments just to cool down before actually pouring some soap.

"You don't remember the whole streaking situation? The tattoos were normal. We just pedaled through Death City naked."

Chuckling he scrubs his head with the soap; rinsing it out afterwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 12:56 pm

Kataro laughed. "Yeah. Now that I think about it, that was the weirdest part of the day." He said with a smile. Moments later, he had finished up washing his hair and bathing. He hopped out if the shower and began to dry off. He brushed his teeth, dried his hair, did some push-ups, the finally got dressed. He put on a pair or pants, but didn't bother to out on a shirt. He didn't have why undies on, which looked kinda weird in his pants, but what other choice did he really have? He was comfortable though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 1:01 pm

Spencer finished washing and stepped out; stretching. Wrapping a towel around his waist, he steps up to the counter and brushes his teeth. Once he was done, he went into the bedroom and pulled out a pair of clothes. Putting them on, he goes back into the bathroom and fixes his hair into the fauxhawk that he almost always seemed to have it in. Then he simply walked back into the living room and jumped onto the couch.

"How're you gonna go to work without underwear?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 1:09 pm

Kataro walked out in pajama pants with no shirt. He sat down next to Spencer and let out a relaxed sigh. "Actually. I'm not gonna work. I thought it'd be a work day, but I guess I was wrong. Im chilling with my love today." He said with a smile. He turned on the tv and flipped through the channels, watching whatever seemed best. A little while passed before anyone spoke. Kataro finally spoke up with a somewhat embarrassing question. "Hey... Uh... Spencer... Uh... Well... How... How have you felt about our relationship since we've been together?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 1:11 pm

Spencer looked over at Kataro. The question worried him slightly, and he thought maybe Kataro wasn't into the relationship. Spencer knew if this relationship ended, he probably wouldn't be looking forward to another one.

"Wh-wh-why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 1:16 pm

Kataro looked up at Spencer. "No no! Nothing bad! I was just wondering. I kinda need to know. I'm not sure why, but I constantly need reassurance about how you feel about me. I know how you feel... Maybe I just like hearing it." He said with a smirk. But Spencer's nervous reaction to the question was enough for him at the moment. "Pay it no mind... Anyway, was there anything you wanted to watch or do?" Kataro asked with a shrug. There was nothing he had to do personally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 1:20 pm

Spencer held his breath through Kataro's response. But when he finished speaking, he quietly sighed with relief. He was happy to here what he had to say, and grinned softly before looking back up at the TV screen.

"Eh. I didn't have anything in mind. Did you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 2:00 pm

Kataro looked at the tv and shrugged. "Well. Not really. I'm chilling." He said and he looked down at his tattoo on his chest. He let out a sigh and turned sideways, laying down and folding his arms. "I'm down for whatever if it was something you wanted to do." He said with his eyes on the screen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 2:12 pm

Spencer sighed and looked over at Kataro for a moment before turning himself and laying down on the couch behind him with his arm wrapped around him. Then he rested his head on the arm rest. And studied the TV screen. He almost felt tired from how much chaos they'd been through today. The tattoos themselves took a couple of hours to finish.

"I wasn't thinking of anything. With as much of what we've done today, it'd probably already filled out a whole week's worth of things to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 2:36 pm

Kataro chuckled lowly. "Yeah. We done a good amount of stuff. Maybe we should do something crazy tomorrow. I don't know. Oh yeah... I gotta work tomorrow don't I?" He said as he rubbed his eyes. He stood up and walked back over to the desk and got on his laptop. "I should probably get a head start on my work. Seems I'm gonna have double." He said with a smirk. But he didn't mind. He lived the DWMA...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 3:53 pm

Spencer rolled back over onto his back when Kataro got up. He knew some sleep would probably ease the pain from the tattoos, but he'd slept until noon. Looking across the room at the Samoyed dog curled on the floor, he calls her over and gets her up on the couch. When she curled up next to him again, he continued scratching behind her ears until he slowly began to lose consciousness. Yawning, he stretches out on the couch and closes his eyes.

"I'll be thinking of....some ideas."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next