Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 9:39 pm

Spencer felt it too, but didn't say anything. He moaned quietly, but became louder after a few seconds. Then he couldn't hold it back anymore, and released all over Kataro's and his own torso. Groaning deeply with pleasure, he grasps Kataro's shoulders and clutched tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 9:52 pm

Kataro pulled out of Spencer and removed the condom quickly. He moaned in a higher tone that he had been, his muscles getting tighter as well. He came all over Spencer's upper body, his legs starting to tremble a bit. He let out heavy breaths as the orgasmus maximus came to an end. He sat there over Spencer as his body slowly returned to normal. He rubbed Spencer's hips and thighs with his eyes closed, hopefully giving him a tingling sensation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 9:56 pm

OOC: Orgasmus Maximus.....Omf. XD

Spencer calmed down and slowly began to relax again. Kataro massaging his lower body calmed him down faster and soon enough, his breathing returned to its normal pace. Then he began to rub Kataro's back slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 10:17 pm

Kataro let out a large sigh and laid on top of Spencer despite the 'ingredients' on their bodies that would mix in. He began caressing Spencer's face gently with his hands, rubbing his jaw, temple and other features. He let out a smirk and used his free hand to put on Spencer's upper thigh. "We should do this at LEAST twice a month." He suggested with a smile.

OOC: :P I like to make things interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 10:27 pm

Spencer sighed peacefully and sunk into the mattress while continuing to rub his back. Then he kissed Kataro gently on the forehead before sinking back down onto the mattress again. Despite how tired he looked, he tried his best not to be.

"Twice a month? We'll have worn each other out if we followed that rule."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 10:33 pm

Kataro rolled his eyes childishly. "Pssh! You might be, but that's just barely enough." He said with a smile. Before Kataro got with Spencer, he was used to sleeping around with women at the chupa cabras, so twice a month was measly to him. Out of pure weirdness and curiosity, Kataro raised up slightly, the goo hanging from their bodies. He uses his finger and swiveled a small bit of it on his finger and tasted it. "Egh... It's kinda weird. Tastes... Salty... Its not something I'd like to swallow in one portion." He said, laying back down on Spencer. "You taste it." He motioned casually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 10:43 pm

Spencer looked at Kataro a little funny when he told him to taste it. His description was a little strange, but why not yolo it? Taking a little bit off of his chest, he looks at Kataro for a second before putting his finger in his mouth to try it. Instantly, he cringed. The texture was weird to him. He didn't even really get a chance to see what it tasted like.

"It's not everyday you stick strange fluids in your mouth."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 10:49 pm

Kataro raised his eyebrows. "Actually, I'm pretty adventurous when it comes to taste testing. As long as it doesn't smell like poop, I'll try it." He said with a smirk, the vibrations of his chest humming on Spencer's. He quickly ran out of the room and went into the bathroom, trying not to drip anything. He instantly hopped in the shower and turned that water to the correct temperature. He soaked for a whole, letting the warm water hit his body before actually bathing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 10:52 pm

Spencer chuckled and watched Kataro get up. He just continued laying on the bed and stared at the ceiling for a few minutes while he waited for Kataro to finish showering. He would need it too of course. It's not really normal to walk around smelling like sex....well.......maybe for some people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 10:56 pm

Kataro finished showering after a little while and dried off. He brushed his teeth and completed his normal cycle after getting out of the shower which included making faces in the mirror, checking out his teeth, checking out his body, doing his hair, and now, looking at his tattoo which he treasured so dearly. He walked back in the room with a pair of basketball shorts on with no shirt. He looked at the bed which was now a bit messy from obvious reasons. "I'm gonna change out the sheets..." He said with a slightly embarrassed smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 11:04 pm

"I think that might be a good idea...."

Spencer grinned and got up off the bed; walking into the bathroom to take a shower. First he finished washing off the fluids from his torso then he sat there for a moment practically asleep. Once he remembered what was going on, he finished washing up and turned off the water; stepping out and wrapping a towel around his waist. Picking up a pair of pajama pants that had been torn at the knees, he slips them on. Followed by a stained, black t-shirt.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 11:08 pm

Kataro was finishing up changing out the sheets, putting the old ones in the dirty clothes basket. He jumped on the bed so the sheets could get familiar with the mattress, then got off of the bed and nodded in accomplishment. He was pretty tired now, but it wasn't even 6:00 yet. It was about to be, but it wasn't. He sat down on the side of his bed and got on his phone. "So, Spency... What do you want to do?" He asked while his eyes were still on the phone. "We could watch some tv in bed...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 11:15 pm

Spencer sat next to Kataro and stared down at his feet. He didn't really know what they could do at the moment. Other than what Kataro mentioned. He could go for some old fashioned television.

"Eh....I never have any ideas. You're welcome to name something."

He ran his hands along the fresh sheets and laid back on them; throwing his arms behind his head and staring at the blank TV screen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:43 am

Kataro sighed in despair. "We should really make a calendar one day or something. These days always end like this." He said with a sigh. He flicked through the channels, pausing whenever he saw something that seemed interesting. But there was never anything really on. "Oh yeah. We need to try resonating tomorrow. We haven't done it yet, and I think it would be pretty lethal." He said, still staring at the tv screen. "I've only resonated with one other person and I find it simple. Despite wavelengths." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 9:35 am

Spencer glanced over at Kataro and then back to the television again. He'd never resonated before, and tomorrow would've been a good opportunity. He'd barely even used Kataro in his weapon form too. If they could line up a match with somebody, they might just find a good way to practice more.

"Yeah. That's an idea. We'd probably end up blowing a giant hole in the ground though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 10:50 am

"Probably." Kataro said with a smile. He let out a comforted sigh and scooted closer to Spencer. He put his head on Spencer's lap, and laid his feet off the side of the armrest. He was pretty pooped, and he planned on going to sleep. He closed his eyes and wiggled around to get as comfortable as he could. Then he closed his eye and listened to whatever show was on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 2:03 pm

Spencer laid back into the couch and calmly ran his fingers through Kataro's hair while watching the commercial that seemed to have been on for ages. Shapoom Boomtastic.....Billy Mays....he wasn't surprised that it had seemed so long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 2:44 pm

OOC: Fin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 3:37 pm

OOC: Sure. .u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7