Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 7:30 pm

Still with the same expression on his face, he glances over at Kataro. Just the look on his face was letting him know that he thought Spencer was being serious.

"Oh you know.....stuff."

Glancing over at Kataro again, he realized just how mature he looked. He was writing on papers, working as a teacher, and had his own desk. Kind of like the first thing you'd think of when you thought about a librarian. The quiet classroom just added on to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 7:54 pm

Kataro sighed. "Ok..." He said almost sarcastically. Suddenly, the doors flew open and herds of students trampled in. They walked over into their seats and talked with their friends and whatnot. Kataro waited about five minutes before speaking. "Good morning peoples!" He shouted as they started to quiet down, for the most part. "You all know me... Next to me is my new assistant, Spencer Hidgefield!" He said with a smile. "Now. Get your books out a turn to page 47..." Kataro said as he Baganda to expound on the current subject. An hour or so passed and class finally ended. The students headed out to the cafeteria while Kataro watched then trailed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 8:04 pm

Spencer sat up in his seat and watched the last student move out of the classroom with a pile of books and supplies. Looking over at Kataro, he stands up and stretches. The class was interesting, and he was watching what the students were doing for the most part.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:43 pm

Kataro stood up and headed out of the room. "So... From here I'd grade papers and whatnot, but I did most of that yesterday, so I'm pretty free." He said with a smirk. He walked down the halls, not going anywhere in particular. Just chilling. "But I truly do enjoy my job. It's one of my favorite activities." He stated as he looked up at the ceiling. "So... What do you want to do? I'm free so we've got tons of choices."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:48 pm

Spencer walks down the hall next to Kataro as they made their way to the entrance of the school. He hadn't been thinking of what they were going to do like he said he was going to. He'd remembered what Kataro had tried to get him to do last night, but would hold it off to the side and see what else they could do before it.

"Well, you wanted to--......uh..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:01 pm

Kataro turned to Spencer. He stopped walking for a step to get behind him, then he pounced on his back, wrapping his arms around his shoulders. "Eye ess uh lyon!!!" He shouted triumphantly. Even though he was more like a koala or a monkey at the moment. "So... I already ordered a pizza. They'll be at the house at 4:00. But... What was it you wanted to do? You cut yourself off." He said, placing the side of his face against Spencer's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:11 pm

OOC: Omf. XD ImtotallydrawingKataroasalion.

Spencer was somewhat surprised when Kataro jumped on his back, but he held onto his legs and continued walking down the hall towards wherever it was they were going. His face had turned red as he cut himself off, and didn't know if it was smart to say it in the halls of the DWMA.

"D-do....do you remember what happened last night? After we got home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:24 pm

Kataro looked up at the ceiling and thought back. "Well... The stove was burning. We took showers, we got in the couch. Or we got ok the couch then took showers... Then we went to bed. I think." He said with a shrug. "What happened? I don't remember anything out of the usual. I don't think." He stated, still trying to think back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:25 pm

OOC: LULZ!!! If you really are, just make him look happy :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:28 pm

Spencer wandered aimlessly down the hall while staring kind of off into space. Kataro was either just trying to make him feel embarrassed, or he really didn't remember what he did before they went to take a shower.

"You don't remember what you asked me before the shower?"

OOC: XD I will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:42 pm

"Hm..." Kataro said quietly. "Before the shower before the shower before the shoooowwweeerrr..." He muttered to himself. After about 7 seconds, Kataro remember. He remembered what he was trying to get Spencer to do. "Ooohhhh yeeeaaaahh!! That!" He said with a smile. He held Spencer tighter. "Hm... You wanna do that?" He asked quietly into Spencer's ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:50 pm

Spencer grinned, but turned a darker shade of red before replying. He wouldn't mind doing it, and he couldn't lie. Besides, it'd been about a month or two since it last happened. It wouldn't hurt to try again.

"W-well only if you w-want to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:02 am

Kataro chuckled at the question. As if it was stupid. "Are you crazy. That's a stupid question. I'm always down." He said with a smile. He hopped off of Spencer's back and pulled his phone out of his pocket. It was 2:30, so they had some time to spare before they got home. "So... Spencer. There was something I wanted to test. Apparently, you have your wolfman form now. Which means you must've gotten stronger. I would... Like to engage in friendly combat with you!" He said as he took somewhat of a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:07 am

OOC: Oh yeah! I forgot that I had to move Spencer to the 'Monster' section for him to be able to keep his wolf form. I'll be doing that after I finish posting this.

Spencer chuckled and turned around to face Kataro. The sparring started a little randomly, but he didn't mind it. He hadn't seen much action since the incident at that weird facility he and some others had rescued their weapons from.

"Sure! Why not? But what exactly did you have to test?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:23 am

Kataro resumed his normal position and his eyes got a tad bit colder. "I need to know if I've been surpassed by someone that's not a Death Scythe..." He said as he began to walk out of the building. They reached the courtyard of the school and Kataro let out a sigh. "It's been a while since I had a fight, so it may take me a minute to warm up." Kataro said as he jogged In place for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:28 am

Spencer sat on the ground near where Kataro was warming up. He didn't seem as enthusiastic as he was earlier, and seemed a little more upset or angered for some reason. Something about trying to see if he'd been surpassed by somebody who's not a Death Scythe.

"What do you mean? I could never beat you in a 1v1. You'd fry me with that electricity you've got there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:33 am

Kataro shrugged. "Not entirely. My electricity isn't as strong as the real thing. It feels like a lot of bees stinging you wherever I shock you. But when in Godspeed, I'm literally deadly. But... If you wanted, I could make it a nothing but hand-to-hand fight if you'd like. No offense, but I don't think you could beat me if I used all my abilities, plus my weapons, and my weapon form." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:37 am

"Whichever you feel is best."

Standing up again, he rolls his shoulders and cracks his neck. He still felt stiff from just sitting down and needed to loosen up if he was doing hand to hand combat.

"Do you want me like this or as a wolf?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:48 am

Kataro shrugged. He took a few steps back and took off his shoes, tossing them aside. "It won't matter. At least I don't think it will." He said with a smirk. He took a fighting stance, and faced Spencer. His stance was a karate like stance but his own, he developed his fighting style on his own. He didn't take out his sword, but he would if he needed to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:52 am

Spencer got into a defensive stance and started walking in a circle around Kataro while closing in on him slowly. He really didn't want to hurt him too bad, but it all depended on how far they actually went with it. Chuckling, he makes a sarcastic remark even though he meant it in a way.

"Let's just promise not to kill each other."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:57 am

Kataro chuckled. "I doubt I will." He said with a smile. Without another word, he came at Spencer with a roundhouse kick to his shoulder with his right leg. Im not sure how good Spencer is when it comes to speed and and prediction. But I know he's strong. He probably can't keep up with me, but he can take more damage than I can. But as soon as I find a weakness, I'll need to exploit it. Kataro thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:05 am

Spencer plants one foot on the ground and uses the bottom of his upper arm to cushion the impact while spinning around with his leg in a tight grip. Pushing up on the area behind his knee before letting go and backing up. It wouldn't have hurt him, but it would've either made him lose his balance or make him fall.

"I have to say...I'm not all that good with attacking somebody, but I've practiced defense. Having fake legs doesn't help much when it comes to agility."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:11 am

Kataro took a step back. "Yeah. My fighting style is mainly defense and counter attacking. But I'm really good at offense as well." He said, eyeing Spencer and circling around him. He ran towards him and took one big step. He slung his right fist at Spencer's collar bone. All he needed was an opening to end this fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:18 am

Spencer swiveled backwards and around on his heels and caught Kataro's fist in his hand. He knew Kataro should've known where his weak spot was, but who knew. Maybe he didn't.

"Would it help if I told you a weak spot, or do you want to figure it out on your own?"

Letting go of his fist, he steps back again and allows another opening for him. He wasn't going to attack Kataro, but he was going to watch his every move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:28 am

Kataro took a step back and smirked. "Oh yeah. I know your weakness... It's that back of yours. I don't know how adept you'd be if I attacked your legs, but I won't try it. There's a difference between a weakness and an injury." He said, still circling around with Spencer. "But how about I turn it up a notch or six." He said with a smirk. He dashed at Spencer with tremendous speed, appearing in front if him. My greatest strengths in a fight is my speed, agility, and intellect. When it comes to punches, I'm not as strong as I could be, but my kicks are really strong. Since I focus on my speed so much, it takes away from the strength in my arms, so if Spencer attempts attacking my upper body, all I'd be able to do is dodge. Hopefully he doesn't figure that or anything else out. Kataro thought to himself. He came at Spencer with a front kick to the chest, hoping to spark something up. A small crowd had began to gather around the two, which made it even more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next