Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:35 am

Kataro tried his best not to smile while kissing Spencer. Fish face? Ha! Just another reason why I love him so much. Kataro thought to himself. He pulled Spencer's body closer to his, keeping their stomach pressed tightly together. He ran his arms up and down Spencer back with his eyes closed. He moaned lightly here and there, trying his best to keep himself from sounding too loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:39 am

Spencer began to kiss him more aggressively, but was careful not to hurt him. He continuously entertained his fingers in his hair and slowly started moving his hips; pulling himself closer and tighter onto Kataro while moaning through every other breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:44 am

Kataro melted in Spencer arms. He let out a small sigh and pulled away from the kiss. He slowly slid out of his pajama pants, and threw them aside. Then his reached for Spencer's jeans and began to unbutton then without a word. His heart was beating rapidly as he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:47 am

Spencer helps pull his jeans off and kicks them to the side. He places his hands on Kataro's chest and slowly makes his way further south; smiling at him reassuringly. Only a few seconds in and he was already becoming eager.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:54 am

Kataro smiled as Spencer moved. He gently rubbed his fingertips through Spencer's hair, hoping to soothe him. He used his other hand to rub Spencer's muscular back, trying his best not to let out any loud sighs or moans. Kataro deeply loved Spencer, especially how good he was in bed, or on a couch for that matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 4:01 am

Spencer leaned in closer to Kataro again and continued the aggressive kissing while still using his hands. Eventually, he made his way to Kataro's neck and kissed him passionately for a few moments before losing interest and sitting back up again.

"Unless you want the couch a mess, I suggest we go into the other room."

((Did you want to continue, or time skip? It doesn't matter to me. .u.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 4:06 am

((Too tired to think. You decide. ,~_~ ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 4:07 am

((It's 4:07 in the morning here. >w> I'm an hour more tired than you are.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 4:12 am

((True... We'll continue, but if I don't post I've fallen asleep.))

Kataro nodded. "Truly." He said as he got up from the couch and headed into the room. He got on the bed and took off his underwear. He sat on the end of the bed and waited for Spencer to come in and so his thing, hoping he'd get what he wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 4:16 am

Spencer takes off his underwear and lays down on the bed.

"Looks like you stole my underwear. Also......I'm not on top this time."

Chuckling, he waited for Kataro to do whatever it was he wanted to do.

((Eck. I'll probably be going to sleep soon too.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 4:21 am

Kataro nodded. "I wasn't going to let you top anyway. I like da top." He said with a smile as he our his body against Spencer's. He kissed him a bit while sliding down his body, making his way towards his legs. He reached his destination and began kissing and rubbing him all over. He let out small moans as he caressed Spencer's parts gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 4:29 am

Spencer ran his fingers through Kataro's hair and moaned quietly here and there. He began calmly thrusting his hips with his hands still wrapped up on Kataro's head.

"I can......I can see why...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 9:14 am

Kataro continued to work with plenty of passion. He stopped for a moment and just rubbed his hands ok Spencer's thighs. "You haven't seen anything yet..." He whispered. Kataro climbed back onto Spencer's body and began to kiss him aggressively. He pressed their bodies together repeatedly. The warmth of Spencer soothing to Kataro, making him moan here and there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 10:10 am

Spencer easily caught up with Kataro and wrapped his arms around him; rubbing his back. He wrapped his legs around Kataro's and moaned with each passing breath. Jeez. He's pretty good. Then again, he's probably done this a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:41 pm

Kataro rubbed his hands gently across Spencer's skin. He kissed his neck and chest gently with a slight smirk. He turned Spencer over forcefully, making his chest face the bed. He got on top of him again and kisses his neck.

((Sorry for the short post. G2g!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:47 pm

OOC: It's fine. .u. I don't have a long post either. eoe

Spencer balled his fists up in the sheets and sighed blissfully. He pressed his face down into the bed and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 6:22 pm

Kataro smirked and rested on top of Spencer's boat. He kissed his back a few times before speaking. "Are you ready for this?" He asked with a slight smile, before getting on his knees above Spencer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 8:13 pm

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

Spencer grinned and turned his head to look up at Kataro. He'd looked quite a bit more tired than he did when they first started. It felt great to finally do this again considering the last time they did it was quite a while ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 8:19 pm

Kataro smiled before grabbing some protection from the drawer of the night stand next to the bed. He equipped it, then slowly slid himself into Spencer's body, slowly going deeper. His eyes closed in relaxation as he felt the sensation. He presses his body against Spencer, moving back and forth, moan lowy every now and then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 8:28 pm

Spencer clutched the bed sheets and fell loosely underneath Kataro as he went deeper and deeper. He groaned as Kataro pushed in, but quieted down to an occasional moan here and there. After a few moments, he pulls away from Kataro and flips back over onto his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 8:50 pm

Kataro rubbed Spencer's body up and down for a few moments. He kissed his thighs and upward with his eyes closed. He slowly went back into Spencer and pressed his chest against his. He moved back and forth, going in and out of Spencer. He stopped trying to his his moans and let them slip out here and there. He began to move faster and a bit rougher, leaving the gentle love behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 8:55 pm

Spencer claws at Kataro's back and presses his face into the nook of his neck. His moans grew louder and more frequent and he felt a chill run down his spine and his body began to feel numb. He had his legs wrapped around Kataro again, and he pulled at Kataro's hair; occasionally gripping his back tight, not wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 9:21 pm

Kataro placed his hands on Spencer's chest as he thrusted further. He kissed Spencer gently, simply pressing his lips against his. He let out small breaths as his body lost it's aggressiveness, resuming his gentle touches. "Spencer..." He whispered. "You're so warn..." He said gently and softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 9:25 pm

Spencer begins to lose his grip as. Kataro slows down. He was really close to hitting his climax now, and was somewhat thankful that he'd stopped. Taking in a few heavy breaths, he smiles at Kataro and chuckles quietly.

"Well, considering how hard you were pushing me, I wouldn't be surprised."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 9:33 pm

Kataro laid his forehead on Spencer's chest and chuckled. He ever so slowly begin to get back into the groove, picking up speed with every passing second. He put his hands in Spencer's hair and slowly gripped it tighter. He didn't mean to mess up his faux, but he was lost in the moment. He began to let out moans of pleasure, increasing speed even further. "I think I'm going to..." He said to Spencer as he pushed and pulled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next