Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 4:00 pm

Kataro let out a yawn as well as a stretch. "Whew... I'm actually quite tired." He said as he stood up. He slowly scratched his back and walked over to Spencer. He talked his head with his foot. "Spencer. Lets go in the bed." He said quietly. Then he slowly headed into the bed and rested underneath the covers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 4:07 pm

Spencer groans quietly then sits up; nudging the dog off of the couch and going into the bedroom. The second he got towards the bed, he pulled over the covers and got comfortable. The sheets were cool, so that felt nice. And he was tired, so it helped. But for some reason, he felt the need to ask him something.

"Kataro...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 4:14 pm

Kataro sighed and scooted closer to Spencer. He wrapped his arms around his Spencer's upper body, and entwined his legs with his. He put his head on his shoulder and sighed. He felt really comfortable now. The warmth of a body and the cool of sheets at the same time. It was almost magical. He heard Spencer say his name and responded. "Hm?" He said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 4:18 pm

Spencer smiled when Kataro pulled closer to him, and grasped his arms. He felt more comfortable and more uplifted now that they were closer, but he was still haunted by the question.

"Did we.......did we reaaaally just run down the street naked....?"

(Sorry for small post. .o.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 4:25 pm

((It never really matters to me :P))

Kataro started laughing. "Wow. We actually. We did!" He exclaimed with a smile. He had never done anything like that in public, besides kissing Spencer in a women's locker room. "At least it's something we'll cherish though. We've got that tats and piercings to prove it too." He mentioned. He let out a sigh and closed his eyes. "So... What's up... I'm bored, tired, and content at the same time right now." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 4:31 pm

Spencer started laughing as well. It'd hit him hard thinking about the fact that they really did do something like that. But oh well. At least they had a lot of fun doing it. It'd be a tough chance that they'd ever do it again though.

"Well, I'm not sure. It's entirely up to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 4:37 pm

Kataro sighed. "Nuuuuu...! I don't feel like making any choices right now!" He whined, holding Spencer even closer. He laid there for a moment trying to think. There wasn't much to do at the moment. It was one of those lazy afternoon type days. "I'm so bored. I've there truly isn't much to do. Maybe there will be something to do later." He said as he shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 4:43 pm

Spencer blushes slightly when Kataro held him tighter. He didn't really have anything on his mind when it came to something to do. But Kataro was right. Something would probably come up later for them to go do.

"Yeah. We'll just have to wait until tomorrow or something. It's funny how we can't find anything to do after all that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 4:55 pm

Kataro smiled and closed his eyes. He let out a sigh, his breath blowing against Spencer's shoulder. "I'm. I'm gonna take a small nap and get up later. I'll wake you when I wake, unless you're snoring thunderously." He said with a smile. He ever so slowly started to drift off into a peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 5:00 pm

OOC: Time skip? ewe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 5:10 pm

OOC: Sure sure! :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 5:44 pm

Spencer shifts around in the bed for a few moments before opening his eyes to glance around the room. He hadn't felt nearly as sore as he did yesterday, and he looked down his shirt to see if his skin was still red from the tool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 5:49 pm

Kataro rolled around and his face went yo towards the ceiling. He woke up almost right after Spencer did. He was a light sleeper for the most part. His eyes opened and he saw the paint swirls on the ceiling. Everything was bright and blurry. He glanced over and saw Spencer looking down his shirt. Weirdo... He thought to himself. He picked up his phone to see what time it was. "10:47" is what the clock read. They were sleeping for quite a while, but now Kataro was fully rested. He sat up on the side up the bed and rubbed his eyes. He let out a long yawn and stretched his arms. He say there blankly for a few moments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 5:56 pm

Spencer heard Kataro moving and looked over to where he was. He felt bad for waking him up, but he was going to have to get up sooner or later.

"Well, I feel much better than I did yesterday. I don't look sunburned anymore."

Sitting up, he looks down at his feet for a moment then stands up; making his way over to the bathroom to brush his teeth and fix his hair. Once he finished, he pulled off his sleeping clothes and pulled out a grey t-shirt with a faded and unreadable word on it, and a pair of dark jeans.

"So you have to go to work today, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 6:04 pm

Kataro let out a sad sigh. "Yeah... I don't want to though. But we're somewhat broke at the moment." He said with a smile. He got up and brushed his teeth, then shook his head around to get it back to its normal wildish look. He out on a white t-shirt and out his purple fleece over it. He put some waffles in the toaster then put on his gray converse, right after putting ok a pair of sweatpants. He didn't bother putting on his jeans at the moment. "So... You wanna be my assistant today?" He asked with a smirk. It was kind of a joke, but also not a joke at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 6:13 pm

OOC: Kataro just cooked my people.

Spencer chuckled and slid on the same leather jacket he wore everyday. Then he leaned against the counter in the kitchen and waited for the waffles to finish cooking. He felt well rested, and knew he'd be a little more energetic just standing there.

"Yes. I'll be the assistant who's poked with sticks and turned into a frog. No problem."

Sarcasm was obvious in his voice, but he really wouldn't mind going with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 6:18 pm

Kataro smiled and took the waffles out of the toaster. He set one on the plate and put butter and waffles on them, just the way they're supposed to be. "It would be nice to have a part time assistant. You could actually get paid for that. Anyhow, I'd really enjoy the company." He said just before putting the entire waffle in his mouth. He grabbed his keys and walked outside to see his precious car; his Nissan Gtr. It was his favorite car out if all the ones he's encountered at the auto shop, and it was his. He opened the door and started it up. Then he walked back inside and sat on the couch. It was 11:03 now. He didn't work until 11:30, but he always left early anyway. "You ready to go, dude?" He asked as he turned back and looked at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 6:31 pm

Spencer followed Kataro out of the house and walked over to where the driver's side of the car was; thinking the driver's seat was on the right like it usually would be in a car like this.

"I'd've expected the driver's side to be on the other side. Where'd you find one like this?"

Going to the other side of the car, he opens the door; careful not to scratch his own car that was parked next to it. Getting inside, he moves around in the seat and admires the interior of the car. It was a nice model, but it was originally a foreign car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 6:41 pm

Kataro smiled as he thought back on how he got his car. He say in the drivers seat and drove towards the school. "Well... It was about two years ago. I was playing poker at the chupa cabras. They were betting the vehicle of every person to the winner. I has to win for two reasons. One, I didn't have a car then, so if I lost I'd probably be shot. Two, I needed a car! Anyway, I wound up winning off a very lucky hand. All their cars weren't my type besides the woman that owned this Nissan. So I kept this one and sole the others. Me and that woman also engaged in other activities afterwards. She was kinda crazy. But I took the car home, gave it it's nice, white paint job, changed the wheels to all black, changed the lights to black. Basically fixed to my liking, and that's how. I've cherished it ever since." He said with a smile. "How'd you get your camaro?" He asked as he stepped out of the car and headed up the stairs of the DWMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 6:50 pm

Spencer laughed as they got out of the car and headed up the steps.

"That's some story."

As they were reaching the top, Spencer started his own story. At least he'd had somebody to talk to about cars. Nobody else seemed to want to.

"Well, I actually found the carcass of what was left of it in an old junk heap. It took me a few years, but I eventually fixed it up to look nice. Not that long ago I added a supercharger to it. Now it sounds like a monster."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 6:55 pm

Kataro smiled. "Ew. I'd rather have a nice smooth sounding car. It just so much better when driving." He said with a shrug. "I have yet to weaponize my car. I'm really good when it comes to technology. I've made robotic limbs, cameras, all on my own. I was actually in the process of making an intelligent robot, but I stopped. I need to put some guns and missiles on my car ASAP. I can do some stuff to yours if you'd like." He said as he walked through the gigantic doors of the DWMA. The halls were already full of people, making their way to their own destinations. Kataro headed to his office to gather some things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 7:02 pm

Spencer stood outside of the office and waited for him to grab his things. It gave him a moment to think about it. A car with a different assortment of weapons popping out of each and every corner would be pretty awesome.

"Can't go wrong with an American muscle car. All of them--flawless."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 7:08 pm

Kataro smirked as he grabbed several papers and things and put then in a satchel. "Eh. I like em but I'd much rather have my Nissan." He said as he jarred silencer shoulder as they headed out. They reached Kataro's classroom and Kataro pulled up a chair next to his seat. "Well... Now we just wait for the rest of the students to pour in. Then I guess you can do whatever in that chair while class is in session. I'll let you know if I'll need you." He said as he sat in his chair and began writing on several different papers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 7:14 pm

Spencer sat down in the chair and slumped down in the chair; staring at the empty seats. He'd never been in any of the DWMA's classrooms before, and it really was pretty big. But Kataro said he could do anything in the chair.

"Does 'anything' include the things I do when you're not home?"

Spencer didn't mean it, but he tried to make it sound like he meant it just to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 7:21 pm

Kataro smirked pervishly. His eyes shifted to the side of his face, glancing at Spencer. "I don't know... What do you do when I'm not home?" He asked as he continued to write, still with the same pervish aura. Ive always wondered what he didn't when he's home alone. I know telling him what I do would be too embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next