Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 6:30 pm

Lance comes back with a loaf of Italian bread
"Here we go now we can enjoy our meal" he sits down and pours them both a cup
Of sparkling water
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 6:37 pm

Samantha: I squint, but turn back to the table and smile like nothing had happened. I take a spoonful of the soup and smile. "This soup is really good!" I exclaim.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 6:41 pm

Lance grins and says "thank you" he takes a spoonful of soup as well then asks
"Now Samantha may I ask you a question?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 6:47 pm

Samantha: I tilt my head. "Sure, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 6:56 pm

I rest his chin on his hand and says "I never got to know if you were a weapon or a meister?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 9:15 pm

dylan hid in the bushes with Connor behind the house " this is stupid" Dylan said angrily "I told you, there's something not right about them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 9:18 pm

Samantha: I smile. "Oh, I'm a weapon. Hat about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 9:23 pm

*what
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 9:28 pm

Jet crawls up next to Connor and Dylan and says in sign language "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 9:30 pm

Lance chuckles "I'm a meister" he takes another spoonful
Of soup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 9:32 pm

"I don't speak sign language. If your asking why we're here, we've noticed some suspicious behavior with our new students" Connor whispered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 9:33 pm

Samantha: "wow, that's cool! So, I've always wondered, what's it like to be a Meister?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 9:34 pm

Speaking "Yea same here but it is The Guy that I find suspicious the most."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 9:37 pm

"lets watch." Connor snuck up to the window and peered in trying not to be seen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 9:40 pm

Jet does the same but stealthier because of training
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 9:41 pm

Samantha: I glance towards the window, with the feeling I was being watched.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 9:41 pm

Lance chuckled "it takes lots of physical strengths and will power"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 9:42 pm

Samantha: my attention snaps back to Lance. "Wow... Even though I work on my own, it's hard to imagine having to work with someone else to fight..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 9:57 pm

dylan stepped on some leaves that made a sound lance could here "shit!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 10:00 pm

Jet eyes go wide turns and whispers to Dylan "God damnit he probably heard that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 10:04 pm

Samantha: I look back over at the window. "Did you hear that?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 10:44 pm

Lance glares at the window and says in a voice to low for Samantha to hear
"Meddlers......" Then he looks back at Samantha and says "it's probably RATS...."
Then puts a grin in his face and says "I have something to give you"
I takes a little box out of his front pocket and hands it to Samantha
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 10:46 pm

Ooc: ok if I'm logged in and you post something and I don't respond right away I'm helping my family pack we finally moving out of our old apartment tomorow so lots of work to do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 10:53 pm

Ooc: congrats! I recently moved as well, so I know it's a big hassle.

Samantha: "what's that?" I ask curiously, taking it with cautious hands.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 11:47 pm

"It's a homemade necklace" the necklace is a silky purple thread with an orange gem hanging on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next