Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 1:15 pm

Samantha: I tilt my head and nod quietly. I guess that was okay...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 1:19 pm

Lance grins at you Then he whispers something to me I let out a groan and let my head fall on the table then he whispers something else and I lift my head up with a smile then lance continues to write
In his little black book
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 1:31 pm

Ooc: should we skip to after class?

Samantha: I look curiously at Lance's book. "What's that?" I dare to ask.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 1:50 pm

Lance closes the book and says "it's just like a little journal..."
Ooc: sure we can (after school in the middle if death city)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:01 pm

Samantha: I walk to what I thought was the center of the city, a big fountain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:02 pm

dylan sat with Connor an jet on a nearby roof. Dylan was looking at lance trough binoculars "whatever he's planning it's going to happen soon"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:11 pm

Lance pulls a rose out of his front pocket and hands it to Samantha "hello Samantha
Darling" he says with a smile "I thought a walk through death city would be romantic"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:14 pm

"he's charming her into a trap. We should follow them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:14 pm

"Right but something is wrong that girl that is always with him not Sam but the one he always glares angrily at. Some thing is not right with that."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:17 pm

Lance grabs Samantha's hand and kisses it gently "unless you want to do something else"
He said with a charming smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:18 pm

Kataro jumped up next to jet and the guys. "What are you guys doing?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:27 pm

A low growl echoes through death city
Lance looks around "did you hear that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:29 pm

Samantha: my eyes widen as I whip my head in the direction of the growl.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:34 pm

A big black wolf with red eyes come out it has blood on its paws and snout it growls menacingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:39 pm

Jet gets a 50 cal. ready and says "Hey Kataro."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:42 pm

"What's going on? What are you guys doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:45 pm

"We don't think lance is normal so we are spying on him but that wolf complicates things so I will have its pelt!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:46 pm

A grin spreads on lances face as he chuckles "I really must be going now"
He pulls out a smoke bomb and throws it on the ground when the smoke clears he's gone
The wolf walk slowly to Samantha and as it does it seems to slowly start to walk on its hind legs more and when the wolf finally gets to Samantha it had transformed into a boy with a black robe
Pale skin, jet black hair, two wolf ears and two glowing yellow eyes
He grabs Samantha's chin and says in a dark chilling voice "so this is the subject lance got me....."
He chuckles darkly "of course it would be a girl"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:47 pm

Samantha: staying eerily calm, I frown. "Who might you be?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:58 pm

Jet fires but misses the bullet hittin the ground near them and he mutters "F*ke I missed." And he stands up
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:59 pm

The boy growled "I'm shadow the black wolf" he grinned showing his sharp teeth
"And your my next test subject" his eyes glowered and the necklace around Samantha's necklace glowed too and it tightened around her neck
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:01 pm

He pulled out a little vile of black liquid and growled "if you don't want that necklace to get so tight it cuts if your head if suggest you drink this " he puts the vile in her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:01 pm

Samantha: I look down at my necklace with a frown. "Interesting. Is that magic?" I ask in a calm and yet slightly strained tone. "And what's in the vial?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:05 pm

He said with an evil sneer "black blood" two amber eyes glow in the shadows watching shadow and Samantha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:05 pm

"We gotta move!" Dylan transformed and connor lunged at the magic using man thrusting the blade towards his back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next