Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 2:49 am

"Dylan you idiot!" Connor angrily whispered."whatever. What are we still doing out here. Lets just go in and do what we gotta do" he said getting impatient."it's not that simple..." Connor was deep in thought. What if they hadn't done anything wrong?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:00 am

I(Victoria) walk into the dinning room and clear my throat and say
"Lance..... It's 10:47......" Lance looks at the clock in surprise and says
"Oh my, look at the time sorry lovely Samantha there is something I MUST
Do before it gets to late sorry we must cut dinner short
We could do it agin tomorrow night if you like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:12 am

connor thought *what is he planning?" A drop of sweat rolled down Connors face. He was nervous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 8:28 am

Samantha: I smile and nod. "That sounds fun! Thank you so much for the necklace."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 8:47 am

Lance leads Samantha to the door and says "good night Samantha darling"
Then out of no where he gently kisses Samantha's cheek and smiles
"I hope you wear the necklace tomorrow it looks good on you" and with that he shut the door

Ooc: do you want to skip back to morning at school now??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 8:59 am

OOC: sounds cool.

Samantha: I blush and look down at the necklace in my hands as I walk back home and slip past my dad without him noticing. He would probably be pretty upset I had come home later than he had asked me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 9:01 am

dylan went to knock on the door. and when it opened he extended a blade from his arm towards lance "i know your up to something. talk"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 9:04 am

Ooc:it's the next morning dude (at the academy students are chattering)
A random students says to another "did you hear about those murders last night?"
The other random student says "yeah I heard it was done by some evil black wolf monster thing..."
All around the school every other student was talking about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 9:21 am

Samantha: as I didn't have many friends, I still hadn't heard about the murders. I sit contentedly drawing, the new necklace around my neck.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 9:25 am

Lance and I walk into the class room lance smiles at Samantha I walk looking down as we take our seats a random student comes in between Samantha and lance and asks
"Have you heard about what happened last night!?" Lance shakes his head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 9:30 am

Samantha: I look up. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 9:32 am

Another student says "some murders happened last night"
The other student says "yeah by some black wolf thing...."
Lance makes a surprised face and says "that sounds horrible"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 9:34 am

Samantha: I gasp and my eyes widen in shock. "That's terrible! Has the wolf been caught?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 9:40 am

The student shakes his head "no after it killed them it disappeared into the shadows
Or at least that's what the town folk are saying it did.."
I put my head on my desk and watch Samantha and lance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 9:43 am

Samantha: "that's so sad..." I mumble.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 10:00 am

Lance pats Samantha on the back "it's ok some one will get the wolf....." He reassures her
I just sigh and close my eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 10:08 am

Samantha: I nod quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 10:11 am

Lance starts to write in his little black book agin and a doodle some foxes in a notebook
And think: when is class gonna start?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 10:19 am

Ooc: gotta go, homeschool today. XD

Samantha: I look towards the teacher's desk expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 10:29 am

Ooc: ok

Lance whispers something to me and I let out a sad sigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 10:37 am

Jet just slams his head on the desk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 12:12 pm

Ooc: I'm baaaack!

Samantha: I continue to draw, this time trying to illustrate what I thought the wolf looks like.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 12:31 pm

I look at jet curiously and think: why is he always banging his head his desk
A weak smile spreads on my face and giggle a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 12:36 pm

Samantha: after I finish, I slip it into the binder I kept for my drawings.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 1:10 pm

Lance taps Samantha's shoulder "hey tonight instead of meeting me at my house merry me in the middle of death city ok?" He whispered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next