Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:07 pm

Samantha: "interesting..." I mumble, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:09 pm

Jet hops down and says "Sup? Ready for fight wolf spirit?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:10 pm

When the blade stabs his back a black liquid spills out and he chuckles darkly and says
"My blood is black you know...." His blood turns into needles and stabs you in the shoulder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:26 pm

Samantha: I quickly step back out of reach and two axe blades appear on my forearms. I was ready to fight if need be.

OOC: her blades look somewhat like Justin Law's blades, but more curved.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:31 pm

A fox wearing a witch hat sneaks away from every one holding a little bag in its mouth
"That was close" it said "I'm glad no one say me.....especially jet.."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 4:12 pm

Shadow growls "bloody claw!" The black blood forms claws around his hands and he lumdges at Dylan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 4:14 pm

Samantha: I dart forward, swinging my left blade at Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 4:29 pm

It just cuts him making more black blood come out
"Bloody needle" the black needles stab Samantha in the shoulders and pins her to
The ground he shakes his head as he walks towards Samantha
"Tsk tsk tsk it's really a shame I have to kill such a lovely little girl....."
He puts his claws to her neck and says "any last words girl?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 4:30 pm

The fox watches the fight from a nearby building and whimpers "I can't watch this..." The fox covers her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 4:31 pm

Samantha: "yes. Why? Why're you doing this?" I ask, my voice strong despite my situation.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 4:49 pm

He grins and says darkly "lance nor Victoria want to join me in the darkness" he takes out the vile of black blood and opens it "so I was looking for a weapon to join instead, so will you join me in the darkness it'll make you stronger" he tilts the vile over Samantha's face causing some to drip on her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 4:59 pm

Jet charges at Shadow
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 5:10 pm

The fox gasp and jumps down and tackles jet away from shadow direction thinking: shadow will kill him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 5:24 pm

"Oh god random fox attack!" Jet stands up after the tackle and charges at Shadow
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 5:26 pm

The fox grabs jets pant leg and pulls tripping him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 5:30 pm

Jet trips gets up and pulls off the fox saying "Stop pulling my leg! I am taking this wolf guy down." He charges again
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 5:45 pm

The fox sighs "then I have no choice" the fox turns into its human form she tackles jet by the waist and holds him down covering her face with her witch hat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 6:09 pm

Jet starts crawling towards shadow despite the fox witch holding him by the waist muttering about how he always having to keep up as a kid with the other pack members
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 6:13 pm

I hold jet tighter begging "stop you'll get hurt jet stop please!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 6:17 pm

"I can take him.... wait how do you know my name?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 6:21 pm

I lower my face "uh....um...." Shadow growls
"Let the fool die Victoria!" I hold jet tighter hoping he wouldn't recognize me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 6:33 pm

Jet basically tuned out after shadow called him a fool and says "Why don't you come over and say that to my face you cowardly peace of shit!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 6:38 pm

Shadow grins showing his fangs "gladly" he turns into his wolf form and lundges at jet
"No!" I roll taking jet with me dodging shadows attack
Shadow growls "you little traitor do you want me to kill your freinds!"
I Bury my face into jets back and start to cry silently
And thinks: I don't want jet to die but I don't want my friends to die either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 6:43 pm

"Let me go."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 6:47 pm

I start shake thinking what do I do.... I thought this was one death I could prevent
But I can't either jet or my freinds die I hold on the jet tighter to scared to move I whimper in a small voice
"I don't know if I can"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next