Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 12:48 pm

Ooc: oops, then disregard everything I just said. XD

Samantha: I stand up quietly and come to get my test.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 12:51 pm

After we both get our test Lance and I sit in seats close to Samantha lance has a giant grin on his face
And I have a weak smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 12:53 pm

Ms.metzger thought to herself •something isn't write about those two•
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 12:58 pm

"Oh how silly of me!...." Lance says as he rushes down the the teacher and pulls a rose out of his suit and hands it to the teacher "for you mam" I roll my eyes at lance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:01 pm

Samantha: I stifle a chuckle and try to concentrate on my test.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:14 pm

Jet sits at his desk working on the test
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:25 pm

OOC: I don't know what to say....

Samantha: I bite my lip as I come to a question I don't know. Great.... I guess I should have studied harder...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:34 pm

Lance focuses hard on his test but I was doing horribly I was nervouse
Then lance leans over to me and whispers something to me I just sigh and try to focus harder on my test
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:35 pm

"why thank you" she smiled and took out her cleaver. She chopped up the flower and threw it back at lance "don't be a kiss up"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:44 pm

Samantha: I try to ignore what's going on in the room, and soon my test in finished. After checking it several times I nervously get up to hand it to the teacher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:45 pm

OOC: CONNOR!!!!! WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ON ALFHEIM?!?!

Kataro rushes into the classroom and sits next to the new students.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:53 pm

OOC: just for the record, I like SAO the best.

Samantha: after turning in my test I quietly sit back down.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:59 pm

Lance finishes his test I chew on my pencile because I can't figure out the last question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:04 pm

I pull out a book, well, more specifically, a manga. 'Tegami Bachi: Letter Bee' was my favorite to read.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:07 pm

I sigh and write down an answer lance was writing in a little black book
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:09 pm

Kataro quickly started writing down answers. Kataro scratched his head when he reached a question he didn't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:10 pm

Samantha: I quickly look up from my book at how the other students were faring.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:16 pm

Lance looks at Samantha and smiles charmingly
I look at lance when he looks back at his little black book
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:21 pm

Samantha: I quickly look back down at my book, the ghost of a blush tinting my face.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:25 pm

Lance glances over at Samantha and chuckles
I just sigh and think why couldn't I just have gone with Kiro he
Wouldn't be flirting with girls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:27 pm

Samantha: I tune out the world and totally immerse myself in my book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:36 pm

Ooc: I've been busy. Sorry ill be on later fill me in
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:36 pm

Lance finishes writing in his little book and start to scan the room with his eyes
I just sit there dazing off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:39 pm

Samantha: After I finish my book I close it and begin to draw on some scratch paper.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 2:46 pm

I sigh and look at lance for some reason he keeps looking
At Samantha I giggle he looks at me and I quickly look away from him as if nothing happend
He turned back to stare at Samantha I shudder,creep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next