Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 7:05 pm

"You can just let go. Your friends won't die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 7:10 pm

Samantha: having crept up on Shadow, I aim my deadly blade for his neck.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 7:14 pm

Shadow whips around and jumps on Samantha and snaps at her face
I start to cry some more and I look up at jet with tears in my eyes and say
"I don't know what to do......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 7:15 pm

connor used the blunt end of his spear to knock the fox off of jet. "Jet, c'mon I have a plan"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 7:23 pm

Samantha: I grunt and kick at Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 7:37 pm

Shadow growls at me "your a traitor Victoria... And do you know what I do with traitors?....." He narrowed his eyes and bared his teeth "I kill them" he jumped at me roaring
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 7:43 pm

I turn into my fox form and dash away shadow grabs my tail and throws me on top of a building and growls "lance control her!" Lance snuck up behind me and grabbed me "that was very naughty Victoria...." He chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 7:46 pm

"You again!" I exclaim. I had thought he had snuck off...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 8:05 pm

Jet says "Connor attack Lance I got this dark wolf guy." He turns to Shadow charges and says "Want to know something? I was raised by wolves."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 8:19 pm

Samantha: I feel rather unhelpful, since I had no way to aid anyone. I retreat backwards with my blades pointed outwards defensively.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 8:23 pm

Lance grins and puts a knife up to my neck "hello Samantha darling"
He chuckled "he looked at jet and says " I'm not sure why she did but Victoria almost died for
You...." He scoffed "that would be a wast especially on you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 8:25 pm

Samantha: "lance, let her go. Now." I growl in a tone that demands authority.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 8:34 pm

Lance chuckles "no can do deary..."
Ooc: congrats Samantha you have now got a stalkerish, sadistic, murdeting
Ex boyfriend :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 8:38 pm

Ooc: hooray for Samantha.

Samantha: "fine, we'll come get her."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 8:39 pm

Lance laughs and says "you know Samantha you adorable when your angry...."
I squirm and try to pry lances hands off me with little success then lance shrugs "why would you risk your life for a witch anyway plus she's my servant I can do what i please with her......" He puts the knife closer to my neck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 9:09 pm

Samantha: "she's a friend to me." I reply, biting my lip. This was a tense situation...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 9:28 pm

Lance raises his eyebrow in confusion
"She barley talked I can't see why she would be your friend" then he shrugged and said
"Well she did almost sacrifice her life for jet and they didn't even talk to each other so
I'm guessing every one is being over dramatic and calling every one their friends tonight..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 9:33 pm

Samantha: "you... You're hopeless."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 9:46 pm

Lance chuckles "thanks for your opinion but I don't really think so"
I kick lance in the leg he lets out a grunt of pain but just tightens his grip on me
"Don't agitate me Victoria I'm already thinking of a fitting punishment for you and you don't want
To make it worse......" He said darkly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 9:56 pm

Jet charges at Shadow hi rapier hand behind he goes in for a slash across Shadow's chest
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 10:09 pm

Shadow cackles "you fool did you forget that I have black blood!?" He turns his blood into needles and stabs jet "NO!" I yell still trying to get away from lance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 10:11 pm

Jet yells out stumbles back and charges again stabbing at Shadow's stomach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 10:22 pm

connor extended his spear. He swung it under shadows chin trying to choke him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 10:24 pm

Samantha: meanwhile, I edge quietly towards Lance.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 11:05 pm

Shadow kicked Connor in the stomach and slashed at jet
I growled quietly "I've had enough" then I manage to get my hands up and snap three times and whisper "vulpes vulpes......" Then with all my might I
Flipped lance upside down he let go of me in midair as I snapped once more and said
"Vixen light show!" A spark of light shots from my fingers and explodes on lance sending him flying into a nearby building he yelled "you little brat!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo    MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MYSTERIOUS NEW STUDENTS: redo
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next