Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:13 am

-he swings to the side and ducks and stumbles but keeps running. The gargoyle-like bat hitting the shoulder that didn't have the wolf on it-

I've seen better!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:14 am

Lance chuckles and says "you should get in trouble more often that was fun...." He left the room laughing

The gargoyle bites and slashes at zarchy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:16 am

isabella just layed there unmoving wishing she was dead wishing that shadow had killed her
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:17 am

She could still hear lances evil laughter

The gargoyle screeched and dove towards zarchy agin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:18 am

-it manages to hit his neck and his lower jaw. Blood leaking from his neck and his jaw swelled up-

You need to try harder, Shadow!

-he attempts to bust open the door.....-

OOC: Is the door locked?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:22 am

Ooc: of course but shadow has the key the only way to get it is when he's in his human form

Shadow cackles and transforms back into a human "I'll help kill you off "
He grabbed zarchy from behind and bit zarchy's neck the gargoyle slashed at zarchy's chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:23 am

isabella started trembling she felt sick and dirty her clothes were tattered and she had been violated twice and she killed an innocent boy she was falling into a deep depression
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:24 am

Kataro ran up from behind shadow and started to strangle him with a wire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:27 am

-he winces and grinds his teeth. He knew he had to get that key before something happened to it-

I will go insane, Shadow.....you won't like me anymore than you do now after that.

-he slams his gun into the gargoyle's head and swings around to grab Shadow by his jaw and slam his own head into Shadow's forehead. Punching him in the temple afterwards-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:28 am

"AH DAMNIT!!" Shadow gaged he kicked Kataro in the nuts and choughed a bit
"You meddler!" He tackles Kataro while the gargoyle keeps slashing at zarchy

Lance come in the room a while later and grabs her leash and leads her to another room
This time the person tied up was a man in a prison jump suit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:29 am

isabella felt numb like nothing matered anymore and she stumbled along after lance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:30 am

Kataro used both of his feet to kick shadow off of him. Kataro pulled out his whip sword and swung it at shadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:31 am

OOC: Stone gargoyle?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:33 am

Shadow growled and stumbled backwards and chuckles "I have black blood..."
Black needles go towards Kataro and zarchy

Lance chuckled "I thought killing a criminal would be easier for you darling....."

Ooc: no it looks like a gargoyle but is a vampire best thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:34 am

isabella just stud there and as if out of her control she quickly killed the man and ate his soul all with a glazed look in her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:35 am

-he ducks under the needles and jumps out of the way of the other ones. One of them piercing through the gargoyle-

Kataro! I think Shadow has the keys! Do you think you can grab them?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:37 am

Lance chuckles as he leads her back to the dark room "good girl....."

The gargoyle screeched before falling dead
Shadow growled at zarchy "your dead zarchy!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:38 am

You've said that for the five hundredth time, Shadow! It doesn't look like I'm dead, does it?!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:39 am

"I got it!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:39 am

isabella walkes down the hall with him then gos back to siting down staring off into the darkness
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:41 am

Shadow whips around to Kataro and slashes at his face

(Every 5 minuets lance would come in and make her kill another person and eat their soul)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:42 am

Kataro rolled out of the way. Then he used his magic to make vines come out of the ground and grab shadow's arms and legs. The vines pulled shadow down and laid him flat on his back.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:44 am

Shadow roared "WTF GET THIS OFF OF ME!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:45 am

isabella was made to kill some one and eat there soul every five minuets she had a glazed look in her eyes and she didnt fight lance anymore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:46 am

Kataro then turned the vines into stone. "You can search him Zarchy...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next