Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:45 am

Ooc: •_• uh........... Yes ....... Yes it is.........MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:46 am

ooc: and now shes having his evil child dun dun duuuuuuuuunnnnn)

isabella continues to hug him tightly " i wanted to die zarchy i really did i lost all hope and now i might be turning into a kishin egg "she said in a choked sob" i would be better off dead
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:47 am

Ooc: Damian can arrange that

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:48 am

ooc: ha ha vixen your pure evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:48 am

-tears build up in his eyes-

No! Don't even say that!

(MUST GO TO BED. I will continue a bit later. You may time skip if you would like.)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:49 am

Ooc: the dying part not the baby part because lance already got that covered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:50 am

(Goodnight guys. Good luck on the evil babeh too. XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:50 am

isabella was crying ' i know there only scars but this one i think has cut too deep " she said (naw i got to go to bed too idk if ill be on tomorrow so dont do anything important without me okay )
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:51 am

Ooc: ok I'll be thinking of a way to introduce Damien :3 night night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:52 am

goodnight )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7