Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:53 am

Lance chuckled and says "I have something to do so ill let you lay there for a while.."

The wolf yelps and keeps running after zarchy this wolf wasn't black like the others it was white with
Ice blue eyes it had a collar with the same gem as the necklace
Back to top Go down

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:55 am

isabella ignored him tears streaming down her face she felt so dirty and her body hurt she just layed there and cryed as time went by
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:56 am

-as the wolf approaches him, he kicks it across the face, but sees what it is wearing and stops attacking it-

That's not a wolf.....is it, Shadow?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:58 am

The white wolf howled then a swarm of bats dove at zarchy

Lance came back in the room and took Isabelle back to the dark room he whisperd in her ear sending chills up her spine "that was fun I hope you learned not to disobey me agin..."
He left the room laughing
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:59 am

Shadow chuckles "it is a wolf but he's not one if my dark ones you can say he was
Taken from a certain little silver haired brat..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:00 am

isabella winced in pain as he forced her to move and her shoulders were trembling in fear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:01 am

-he shoos away the bats and looks at the wolf for a few seconds-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:04 am

The white wolf had a determined look in its eye it wasn't growling it stood there staring at zarchy
"Attack him you stupid mutt!" The collar tightens around the wolfs neck and it yelps then it growls and leaps at zarchy agin and bites his arm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:05 am

isabella sits in the corner crying and she yells into the darkness"zarchy help me "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:07 am

-he yells and grabs the necklace around the wolf's neck and tries to steady his aim at the gem with the squirming wolf in his grasp-

All I need you to do...is stay still.

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:08 am

Lance  chuckled through the door "be quiet or I'll punish you agin......"

The wolf is still growling as the necklace tightens around his neck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:09 am

isabella gos silent and she shuts her eyes and tears pour down her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:10 am

-he grabs the wolf with both hands around the neck and speaks in a firm voice-

If you stay still, I can destroy the gem.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:13 am

The wolf stops moving but yelps in pain when the necklace tightens around his neck more
"Stupid mutt your no use!!" More black wolves circle zarchy

Lance laughs and says "I'll be back later shadow told me to train you or something like that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:16 am

isabella herd him but didnt replie al she did was stared off into space with a glazed over expression
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:16 am

-he gets a steady lock and fires at the gem; causing it to explode. He was out of ammo now and was fumbling with his bag to reload-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:18 am

The black wolves lunge at zarchy but the white wolf jumps at one and throws it at the rest

Lance came in later and took Isabelle's leash and lead her to another
Room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:20 am

-he pops in a few rounds and cocks it back; firing at a few of the wolves-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:20 am

isabella walked and winced in pain every time but walked with no resistance not wanting to be punished she was trembling in fear as she walked
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:26 am

In the room she walked in there was a little boy about James age tied to a chair
He looked up at lance and Isabelle and begged "can I go home?" Lance shakes his head then says to Isabelle "kill the boy and eat his soul....."

More bats swoop down at zarchy and the white wolf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:28 am

-he swipes at the bats and grabs the wolf by the necklace; running towards the now partially visible castle-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:29 am

isabella looked at the boy then to lance tears starting to form in her eyes again and she shook her head " no i wont do it i wont kill an inocent little boy and i definatly am not eating a human soul"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:32 am

Lance whispered in her ear "do you want get punished agin?"

The wolf runs by zarchy's side through the forest when a black wolf bigger than the rest jumps put and tackles them both
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:33 am

isabella brought her hands up to her eyes and covered them and clenched her teath " please dont make me do this "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:34 am

-he presses the gun to the larger wolf's bottom jaw and pulls the trigger before realizing that it might be Shadow-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next