Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:46 am

(what happens to isabellas necklace once shadow is dead dose the power transfer to lance )
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:47 am

Lance chuckled and said "you deserve an award"
He hands Isabelle a giant paper bag

Ooc: the black and red necklace belongs to Alisha she felt as if shadow fails to many times and took over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:48 am

oohhhhhh okay )

isabela reaches for it and looks inside
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:50 am

Inside the bag is a blanket and pillow a and a sack lunch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:50 am

-he walks over and sets the wolf down a few feet away. The look on his face changing to a very serious expression when he got up to him-

Good job, Shadow.

-he kicks him in the nards then slams his foot down onto his face-

I'm sorry. I didn't see you there.

-he checks Shadow's pockets to see where he stuck the key. He also tore off his shoes to see if it was in any of his shoes-

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:52 am

isabella ate the food then layed down with the pillow and blanket her eyes wide open and unfazed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:53 am

Kataro kicked shadow in the nuts as hard as he could. "I owed you that one."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:54 am

Shadow growls "your stripping me now zarchy I didn't know you were bisexual..."
He roard in pain when Kataro kicks him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:55 am

-he chuckles-

If you don't like me taking your shoes off, then tell me where the keys are before I kick you in the place where baby Shadows are made.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:57 am

Kataro pulled out a knife. "Or maybe we could torture him!!!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:58 am

Shadow growled "in my pant pocket you metrosexual weirdo!"

Lance pats Isabelle on the head

Ooc: do you want to have lances evil phsyco path
Baby fire XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:00 am

-he kicks him across the face and pulls the keys out of his pocket-

He's all yours, Kataro.

-he turns to run towards the castle-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:00 am

soon isabella fell into a deep sleep( lol sure if you want :D XD we are so evil )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:01 am

"Im coming with you." Kataro said s he started to follow Zarchy.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:03 am

Ooc: (fancy voice) I know I know XD

Shadow grunted and says "so tough guy watcha gonna do?"

Ooc: you can kill shadow but remember his black blood I have a character that's like shadow and lance together a creepy black wolf phsyco perv XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:06 am

OOC: MWAHAHAHAHA

-he turns to Shadow-

And one last thing.

-he walks up to him and punches him in the nose then snapping his neck-

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:08 am

isabella keeped shifting in her sleep being plagued bye nightmares
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:08 am

Shadow stutters "you'll be sorry..." He goes limp then his body turns into black blood and made a puddle on the ground
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:09 am

Lances evil laughter ringed in Isabelle's mind over and over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:10 am

-he stretches and runs to the door; jiggling the key into the lock and opening the door; running through the halls of the castle-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:10 am

"Zarchy....... That was pretty awesome..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:11 am

A women's voice echoed through the castle "oh pity zarchy honey you killed my guard dog....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:12 am

isabella in her sleep covers her ears them she wakes up siting up screaming in fear and panting from her dream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:13 am

Just if I could repeat that moment for the rest of my over so odd life.

-he plugs his ears and doesn't listen to the voice-

Shadow's little army doesn't stop, does it?...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:15 am

"I guess not..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next