Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:36 am

The wolf slashes zarchy's chest and growled "your Gonna die!!" It bites his shoulder

Lance chuckled "you do it if you don't want me to (you know what) you agin....."
The boy started to cry
Back to top Go down

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:39 am

-he yells but sends a punch into the wolf's nose right after-

No. You are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:40 am

isabella was trembling and she walked forward tord the boy "i-im r-really s-s-sorry " she said as she covered his mouth and nose not letting him breath tears streamed down her face as she watched the boy
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:42 am

The white wolf growls at s the black wolf and jumps at it biting its leg
The black with snarled and bit the white wolfs neck

Lance chuckled "do it and get it over with....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:43 am

OOC: I'm sorry I left. Is it too late for Kataro to join up with Zarchy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:44 am

-Zarchy kicks the wolf off of him with all of his strength and grabs him around his neck with both arms-

Do you want to die?! I would really enjoy it!

-his sanity slipping as he became more and more furious-

OOC: Nope! You still can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:45 am

isabella shut her eyes and with trembling hands quickly snapped the boys neck giving him a quick death then she fell to the floor and nealed on her knees crying and murmuring " please forgive me "over and over again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:47 am

Kataro ran out from behind Zarchy. Then he shot a sharp disc of energy at the wolf that Zarchy had, and sliced it in half.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:48 am

Lance pats her back and says "it's alright you'll get used to it..."

The black wolf growled and kicked zarchy in the gut
Ooc: the wolf is shadow do t kill him yet pic battle first!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:49 am

isabella glared at him " why cant you just leave me alone" she growled and watched as the boys soul came forth it looked so pure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:50 am

-he grunted and punched the wolf several times on the nose; using a stick from the ground to jam it into his good eye-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:51 am

OOC: alright.

Kataro stood and watched as Zarchy had the wolf in his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:54 am

The white wolf bit shadows leg the black wolf
Kept trying to kick it off but calapsed after taking to many blows to the face

Lance whispered to Isabelle "your my property I can do what I want with you now eat the soul like a good girl..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:55 am

she used her hands to cover her mouth and shook her head no closing her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:56 am

OOC: I'll be back. I gotta let my iPod charge for a little hike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:56 am

OOC: lol. I mean little WHILE
Back to top Go down

-he sees the smaller wolf collapse and he picks it up and throws it over his shoulder; running towards the castle of which was about 100 feet away-

Shadow you won't win this! You can't even see anything now!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:58 am

Ooc:XD

Lance whispered in a threading tone "I'll punish you if you don't...."

Shadow growls running after zarchy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:00 am

isabella cryed out in a choked sob " fine " she said and grabbed the soul and stuck it in her mouth and after a few moments she swallowed it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:01 am

OOC: lol okay.

-he makes it close enough to the castle to where the woods behind him were only in peripheral vision-

Good luck with catching me Shadow!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:03 am

Lance chuckled evilly then leads Isabelle to the dark room agin
"Don't worry about the boys body shadow will eat it later....." He leaves the room

Shadow howled and another swarm of bats come and start to bite zarchy and the white wolf all over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:05 am

isabella screams out hoping some one would hear her as tears streamed down her face she felt so guilty she almost wished the gem was still broken so she could drift into madness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:07 am

-he pulls the bats away from him and shoos the rest away from him and the wolf. The bites stinging like burning metal-

You think that's enough, Shadow?!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:09 am

Lance poked his head inside and said "remember untold you to be quiet or I'll punish you didn't think I was kidding did you?" He walks towards her with an evil grin on. His face (and a stop here agin because you know why.....)

Shadow growls "no I don't!" A giant gargoyle looking bat swooped down toward zarchy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:12 am

lo skipedy )

isabella layed on the cold stone floor unmoving other then her breathing and tears streamed down her face and she stared up into nothingness with a glazed look
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next