Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:16 am

Lances pokes his head inside the room "had a bad dream??" He chuckled walking towards Isabelle and lifting her chin up so she could see the evil look in his piercing green eyes

Alisha flew down on her broom stick "tsk tsk tsk risking your life for that little girl zarchy?"
Back to top Go down

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:17 am

-he avoids her stare and watches the floor; ignoring Alisha's voice-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:18 am

"Hey! You're a witch! I'm a witch too, so this should be a pretty good fight." he said as if nothing was happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:19 am

isabela stared at him in pure fear "please... let me go"she said in a hoarse voice
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:21 am

Alisha chuckles and says "oh no fighting today I've lost my guard and now I have to get an instant replacement. ....." She flew off some where in the castle

Lance leaned over her and whispered "not right now...."
He chuckled evilly when Alisha zoomed in on her broom stick and says "we have to go...." Lance growls in frustration but get on her Briton stick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:23 am

-he runs up the steps and comes across a series of hallways-

Isabella! Where are you?!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:24 am

Lance and Alisha zoom past zarchy and out of the castle laughing evilly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:25 am

Kataro closed his eyes and concentrated..... "Follow me! She's this way!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:26 am

isabella flinches away as the door opens and she backs against the wall then she hears zarchy and yells as loud as she could" im here " ignoring that her clothes were in taters barly covering anything
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:27 am

Ooc: evil babeh XD (marruy show: zarchy you are NOT the father!) >XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:28 am

Kataro rushes in the direction of Isabella's voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:28 am

ooc: lol wow you just went there(i love maruy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:29 am

-he follows Kataro-

We will be there in a second!

OOC: LOL. Thuh evilness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:30 am

OOC: I gotta get off guys. My battery is about to die and its very late. I'll be on tomorrow. DON'T DO ANYTHING AWESOME WITHOUT ME!!! :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:31 am

isabella tried to move out the door but her legs wouldn't carry her "hurry " she said and started to cry as she remembered all she did to all thoughts innocent people and what he did to her
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:31 am

Ooc: awesome show :3

(In the farthest corner of the forest)
A tall skinny boy with black hair and creepy ice blue eyes was leaning on a tree
Alisha went up to him and sighed "shadow is dead we need you now Damian......"
Damian looks at her and. Says "I knew it would happen sooner or later....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:34 am

OOC: We will see you later Erup. DX

-he continues to make his way down the hallways; finally finding a hallway with open doors in it-

Which room?...

-he mutters to himself; checking each room thoroughly for any hidden doors just in case-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:36 am

zarchy could hear crying from the farthest room on the left were isabella had drawn her knees to her chest and was crying
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:37 am

Ooc: later erup :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:38 am

-he stops and runs down the hallway to the last door; seeing Isabella-

There you are!

-he pulls her into a hug and doesn't let go-

What happened this time?!

OOC: It's 3:37 AM. I'm gonna go in a second.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:39 am

Ooc: but let fire tell you what happend first muahahahah! >XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:39 am

OOC: XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:40 am

isabella was crying horribly "he he raped me and he mad me kill people and eat there souls " she stuttered out between sobs hugging him in a tight hug
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:42 am

Ooc:................. Muahahahah???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:43 am

-his expression changes to a look of shock-

That's horrible!

(Horrible roleplay is horrible. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!   Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows evil lair part 2- shadow and lance captured Isabelle AGIN???!!!!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next