Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ink Army(OPEN.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 9:41 pm

Berlin was burning.

Marching through the streets were an army of monsters, those of an inken persuasion and those of a more fleshy variety.

The Ink monsters, soulless constructs, came in a few varieties. Raiders, stealthy, and quick, with claws sharp and tendrils long, Knights, armored, strong, and cruel, and last, but not least, the Bombers, who threw fel exploding orbs, and would, after death, release a foul nerve toxin into the air.

However, these were not the only monsters savaging the city. One could also find people, driven mad from the ink infested water, running about, trying to kill everyone they saw, and ring bearers, who wore upon their fingers silver bands of madness and power, their bodies twisted and strong, and able to summon ink monsters of their own. And of course, the kishins, those who had been driven by the madness to consume the souls of those they targeted.

This army of monsters marched through Berlin, destroying all in its path. Berlin was burning.

And to stop the ink army, Lord Death had sent in many, many meisters and weapons.

Perhaps they would succeed, perhaps not.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 9:51 pm

Those that had originally been sent had gathered their force at the Brandenburg Gate. Stein was the de facto leader of the group, being the most experienced member of the group. He stood atop a set of stairs, and by his side stood Maka, Soul, Black*Star, Tsubaki, Kid, and Liz and Patti. Also by his side was Sylas, his wife Dowan, his sister Rose, and her husband Kyllic. Death Scythes Aiko and Sozen were at Stein's right and left, serving as his weapons for this fight.

Sylas held his cloak together through force of will, some of the members of the crowd looking at his distrustfully as his left eye looked very much like Asura's symbol. Dowan held her greatsword in hand, looking over at Sylas from time to time, clearly worried. Rose and Kyllic stood further to the side, clearly in no mood for the meeting.

Stein, once everyone had been assembled, cleared his throat. "Students of the Academy. Weapons. You're called here to defend the people of Berlin. A powerful Kishin named Inker has sent an army of Ink Constructs, and humans tainted with his form of madness, to burn this city to ashes. We will not allow this to happen. Go! Do your duty, and don't drink the water! It's been poisoned!"

The head group moved forward, the students parting as the turned towards the gate, marching like the armies of old Germany.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 10:54 pm

"What a beautiful night for a bonfire, wouldn't you agree?" Ahh, the screaming never ceases to make me feel ALIVE where is matters A wicked female voice was heard, if only by one man. A tall albino man was walking into the burning city known as Berlin. The man had entered the city from the opposite end from where the other DWMA students had. He was enjoying the chaos that the flames had brought forth. While he lothed the flames themselves, he could not help but grin a wicked, face splitting grin at the results they produced. Ahh, the wonderful smell of the flames, mixing in the warm night air as they purify these horrendous buildings from God's Earth. Beautiful. The second voice in the albino's head spoke. "Couldn't have said it better if I cared to. Now, lets see if we can't find the mischievous scamp who started these fires and.... unalive him a bit." If possible, the albino's grin widened at his own remark, and he searched for anything to 'play' with.
Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 11:05 pm

Among the front lines where Scott Malkenson and simon. Simon had his entire focus taken up by summoning a multicolored shield of light to protect them from ranged or magical attacks. It took so much concentration that scott had to cary him in his arms like a force field generator.
Vinnie had been in Europe to conduct some business with the antoli mob family's main branch. They were very active in berlin. He was going to get funds and men to rebuild their hold in death city. He had drank the water of course, but the beast was more than capable of fighting off the poison. Not last night had he arrived from the plane ride an immediately sank into his hotel bed. Only to awake to the sound of screaming and his door being broken down. He got dressed and armed himself with his guns just in time for a small mob of human like ink monsters to bust through. Vinnie jumped out the window preying the weather forecast was right, and it was. Extreemly cloudy and not a single beam of sunlight dare show his face through the sea of clouds above. Four black python thick monsters erupted from his back and with a great power sunk their teeth into the brick wall of the third story room. The monsters started flooding out the door as to grab him but the monsters sprouted blades and sharp teeth before going to town on the inky forms of life. They hacked slashed and bited their way through the mob. When one couldn't bite through a particularly big one. His partner grabbed one end and they ripped in half. They couldn't swallow the things and spat the ink down onto the army of the dwma below. Vinnie also had an almost black kieshen soul.
Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 12:09 am

Nora with Drake had been fending off Ink monsters near the hotel where Vinnie was staying. As the most serious battle of his life so far, Nora was pushing it to the limit. He had Drake in katana mode with Hybrid Blade and Dragon Summoning, the Dragon shooting blue flames at the Inkers. Nora was slashing left and right, doing backflips, and was working harder then he ever has. He saw Vinnie erupt from the hotel with the beasts coming out of his back. "Hey, Vinnie! Great timing! We could really use your help, but make sure you got that thing under control!" He yelled at Vinnie.
Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 12:23 am

(OOC: Jac, little warning for next time, constructs are ran by me. Also, Crona, for some reason, your posts aren't showing on my notification thingy, so sorry in advance if I miss something. Also, errebody be on the lookout for transparent text. I am not even kidding.)
"DWMA. I would like to point out that you are not helping them very much by coddling them. You might seem like you are, but you are not. You are encouraging them to be lazy, to rely on the meisters to fix every single problem they have. So long as you do this, they will not bother to try and fix things themselves, and the cycle will continue. But, moving on, it is within my direct interests to stall you. So, shall we play a game? Near you is a police station. In it are several police, well armed, highly skilled, alive, and untouched. However, they are locked in, and their building is on fire. Rescuing them would be a significant boon to your cause of saving the city. However, an equal but opposite distance the other way is a school in which several families have hidden. They are currently under siege by several constructs, which will likely break in soon. So, your decision is thus: Who is more valuable, several civilian families, or armed police?"
He never said the cops were sane, however

"And don't try to get clever. The only reason I am even bothering to GIVE you this choice is for your benefit."

MEANWHILE

Nevers character would hear a chuckle.

"Feel free to try, but you would have to find me first."

With a crunch, a large inky black shape landed in front of him. Twas a Raider.

"En garde, good sir."

With that, it shot forth two tendrils at him.
That being said, raiders are the 'mook' variety of construct, so this should be easy.

EVEN MORE MEANWHILE

Nora would spot, somewhat near him, a Bomber, with a primed orb in its hand, which it would toss right at him.

Don't try to block or deflect, DODGE, and dodge quick. Splash damage, y'know. Those orbs are pretty much grenades.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 12:33 am

Sylas was quick to turn in the direction of the school, drawing his two large battle axes from the darkness of the cloak and running off. Dowan was quick to follow, greatsword at the ready. She was clearly perturbed that he had decided not to let her wield him in this battle, but nonetheless continued onwards after him.

Maka thrust a hand outward, addressing the students. "You know what to do! Fight back! Don't die!" The gathered students gave a resounding cheer, rushing off to join the fight.
OOC: Redshirts. Your characters can move when you want.

Aiko, Sozen, and Stein acknowledged one another before the two Death Scythes began to glow, appearing in the hands of the Academy's best meister. He fitted Sozen's long sword form into the fitting below Aiko's barrel, watching as Sozen's blade split to form a row of boxes over the barrel, and several vents opened along the gold and black metal. With that, he ran in the other direction, headed for this supposed police station.

The three lagged behind, already intent on trying to find Inker. They nodded to one another before racing off, moving as a comprehensive unit.
Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 12:37 am

Scott looked left and right. He couldn't keep the shield up for both groups. In the end he ran over to the school. " For family! "
Vinnie after finally having enough. Used the monstrous heads to climb down. " Nora! Lets go there are some officers of the law that need help. " The cops were all being bribed by the antoli family, so losing them would mean the law wouldn't be on their side.
Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 1:09 am

The albino's eyes widened behind his monochrome white hair in surprise, and then anticipation. "It seems we have a volunteer! Hhahahahaah!" The man crackled hysterically, raising his left arm above his head. The man jumped to the left at the last minute and swung his arm downwards. A red sword quickly slid out of his palm, and sliced the tendrils off from where he cut, draining any energy from the pieces that fell, and some from the remaining ones. The rest of the sword came out of the weapon's palm, so he could wield the weapon in his hands. "I'm gonna enjoy mounting your head on a pike! HEHAHAHAAHAHA!" YES, SPLATTER HIM ACROSS THE STREETS! One of the voices in his head screamed to him. "WHEN YOU GET TO THE OTHER SIDE, TELL THEM THAT YOU FELL BY NEVERMORE!" He told him, giving out a name he used before, as he attempted to cut the man(?) in two from his left hip, to his right shoulder.
Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 8:19 am

"Alright!" Nora yelled, continuing to slash with Drake. He did a backflip, landing next to Vinnie. "You lead the way." He said. *Hey Vinnie! Great to see ya!* Drake said in the reflection of the blade.
Ooc: also, since these ink guys are constructs, they dont have souls, right? Like clowns?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:31 am

OOC: Never, if you're attacking Inker, he's not on the Battlefield. Please specify a target for your attacks in the future please
Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:34 am

Vinnie reached down and grabbed Nora in a bear hug that way they could go faster when the heads skittered him over obstacles and small buildings like a giant demonic insect. They were making good time to the police station.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:36 am

OOC: Also, yes Crona
Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:57 am

Ooc: I was kinda attacking the raider he said was in front of my character... So if he isn't there, then where is he?
Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 12:15 pm

(OOC:  Dun worry Never, I know what you meant. And, Crona, yeah, no souls. Also, you ignored the orb tossed at you. But I'm in a phenominally good mood, so you get a pass. Also, Oblivion, assuming 'the three' means the cannon trio)

The light in the street with the students would, with a pop, go out, leaving only a few fires to dimly light the streets.
"Students of the DWMA. I give you all this one chance to surrender. Your superiors would throw your lives away, and for what? A dead city? Surely you would be of more use if you fled, and lived to fight another day."

In the shadows, the redshirt students would begin to spot numerous shapes. Raiders. A LOT of raiders.

"Surrender, and I promise to neither harm you, or infect you with madness, or in anyway contribute to the detriment of your well being. I also promise to not use a loophole in order to circumvent this promise. I will abide by both the letter and the spirit of this agreement. However, choose to fight, many of you will likely die."

"Make your descision. Lay down your arms."

MEANWHILE

Nora managed to avoid getting hit with the orb thanks to his backflip, and with Vinnie, heads to the police department! Which is, as Inker stated, burning. And nailed up. Looks recent. Of course, Stein, if he cared to use his soul perception, would definitely see souls inside. Human ones. And a kishin egg, middling strength.

MEANWHILE

Sylas and Dowan would be en route to the school.

"Sylaas. Oh Syyylas. How does it feel to know how badly you were played? That you could have stopped what happened to those in that basement if you had been just a LITTLE bit smarter, a little more clever? That you could have stopped me from turning them into Kishin Eggs against their will? I hope it makes you angry. You get even dumber when your angry. Both of you. Its so amusing."

MEANWHILE

Nevermore would slash through the construct. He would notice that it had no energy whatsoever. Or at least, he didn't get any energy from draining it. It would then collapse into a small puddle of ink.

"Thing is, you just killed a construct. A SINGLE construct. Also, I am guessing you are a death scythe? Well then. Lets see how you deal with multiple constructs."

With that, Nevermore would hear several snarls...coming from right behind him. There were roughly ten raiders behind him, using the shadows to hide.

Meanwhile, Maka and co would notice that the sheer amount of rings scattered throughout the city, as well as the large number of Kishin Eggs, was interfering with soul perception. She wouldn't be able to spot Inkers soul specifically, but she would probably be able to tell that, in the current part of the city, there were four higher level kishin eggs, one to the north, two to the south, and one to the east. 

"Hehehehe. Hey, uploaded that video of you all sabotaging the water treatment plant. The reaction so far has been HILARIOUS. One of the german officials managed to get out, and is now calling the UN to charge you with various war crimes."

(OOC: Long post, if I forgot anyone/anything, inform me.)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 12:59 pm

"Ahhh, Berlin, a place resplendent with history and culture. Of course, right now nobody was thinking about that. Mostly because it was being attacked by an army of monsters. Despite the chaotic din of screams, the bursts of flame, and the scent of blood, one sound over-rides everything. A deep, rumbling, like that of a rocket. If one were to pull out a telescope and look at the source of the noise in question, in this case a giant ball of flame, they would see that the source of the fire was...wait? wat? Who is that?"

-These were the final words of the narrator before the enormous ball of flame made a sudden, rapid turn, bringing Mania close enough to singe the poor man into a black pile of ash.-

Chuckling can be heard before progressing into full blown laughter, drowning out the sound of the flame itself. Another sharp turn is made, hurling him into the very middle of the conflict. A large smoking crater now sits In the middle of the street.

Nothing can be seen in this crater due to the smoke, until a pale trembling hand reaches up over the edge of the crater, followed by another. Suddenly he pulls himself up over the edge, revealing the person In his entirety.

He was very tall, very thin, and his skin was as white as fresh snow.
His eyes were wide open, forming perfect circles, which had been outlined in some sort of thick black makeup. His pupils were dilated, the irises bright red.
His clothing however, was equally odd. A bright purple long coat, as though from a carnival, orange pants, yellow vest, red shirt, and to top it all off: a large red bow-tie with tassels reaching down to his knees.
Many of those assembled likely recognized Mania.

"HELLOOO! I heard there was a PARRTAY!"
Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 1:42 pm

Ooc: sorry beetle im gonna be off for a while
Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 2:06 pm

Jun found himself nearly alone among the screams of the city. He had taken the time to enter from a different direction then the bulk of the DWMA forces. In a battle like this, everyone would be using Soul Perception if they could, and if they found that he was harboring a dark weapon... Well, he would end up dead, or worse. The thought sent a nervous chill down his back. It's for the best He finally decided. "Think this is far enough?" The words sounded, meeting no one in sight. The street appeared empty, but it probably wouldn't stay that way for long. Ahead of him was a small group of the black aberrations that were swarming the city.
Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 2:43 pm

After the albino cut through the raider, he waited for the rush that taking another's energy brings. He waited. And waited. And waited. After a moment of two, he realized that the creature he had slain had not an ounce of energy that he could steal. He looked downwards, expecting to see a body. It seems that the construct had robbed him of that pleasure too, as there was no body, or blood to be seen. His lanky frame shook with rage and disappointment and his smile faded into a depressed frown. He turned around to face the new challengers with his head down. His hat and the lack of light covered his face in shadow. Something about him was different from before. There was a silver cross hanging around his neck, where there was not one before, and the color of his sword had changed into a deep, sapphire blue. When he looked up, his menacing grin was gone, and now replaced with a sad frown. "You shall fall to my blade, puppets of my enemy. I would pray for your souls, but it seems that you lack even that. Pity, a quick death, and my name; that is all that I can give you. Connor Greaves is the one who will slay you all." He told them sadly. The thin claymore in his right hand expanded as he rushed at his foes. He swung his sword horizontally, aiming to cut at least a few of his new opponents into halves.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 2:46 pm

OOC: At work, on phone, no colors, will post when I get home.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 2:53 pm

Kuro's distorted voice rang from Jun. "It should be. You sure about this?" He asked, readying Jun. A black ooze came from Jun's palm, taking the form of a black scythe with three red spines. Berlin seemed like it was in trouble. If anything, the true danger was being found out. If the DWMA students saw a dark weapon soul inside Jun, it was all over for them.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 6:47 pm

Sylas was calm, perhaps eerily so. They approached the school to see it surrounded by constructs of every variety. He glanced back at Dowan. "Stay back, and when the window opens, get in and get them out..." She nodded. "Be careful..." She'd learned not to argue with him, and she honestly didn't believe she could convince him otherwise right now. He nodded, moving forward. "Always."

He leapt forward, his axes .as light as paper in his hands as he became a whirling storm of death. Ink constructs fell before the black-red blades of the axes, even more to the spears that shot from his body, making a path for Dowan to get through.

The students facing the main horde seemed nervous, but rallied. It was then that a massive cluster of energy blasts impacted the horde of constructs. Stein forced his way to the front of the group, holding Aiko and Sozen's combined weapon form in hand. "Regnant Death Blossom... Don't fear. Fear is death. If you're afraid, you won't make it through. Your friends are by your sides, the enemy is ahead of you. Don't falter..." With that he pointed the barrel of the Twin Death Scythes upwards, firing another burst of energy beams.
OOC: Think Arceus's Judgement in terms of appearance...

Maka and co stopped while Maka picked a target. She suddenly began heading east, ignoring the taunts of the kishin egg that spoke through the army around them. They began to encounter constructs and kishin eggs, the three of them making quick work of most of their opposition.
Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 6:55 pm

(OOC: Thought stein and them went to the police station?)
Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 6:56 pm

" ok simon? " Scott said. " whaaaat. " he replied all his concentration being used up. " looks like your SHEILD isent doing much good, now when I raise you and shout an attack. Hit them as hard as you can with it. Simon nodded and the shield dropped. The air beetween both of their heads became blurry as Simon used Scott's mental energy to fuel his attacks.
Scott raised simon easily into the air like a camera with his strength and said. " PK FREEZE! then seemingly out of simon imagination an ice storm spread through the ink monsters ranks, freezing any unfriendly targets on contact. I was the size of a small cloud, and looked like a blizzard.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 7:14 pm

OOC: He saw the army gathering, plus I assumed it was on the way to the police station
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ink Army(OPEN.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next