Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ink Army(OPEN.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage

Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 9:33 pm

ooc: Yeah I did do a cheeky time jump, the past is being written faster than the future!
Vinnie sighed. " W-Wait, I got family. The kind of heavily armed family that if we can send some relief to them they can probably take out a chunk of inkers army. They have a mansion just his way. " * Points. " If I know them their all huddled up in the safe room waiting for this to blow over.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 3:03 pm

The wind kept blowing at frightening speeds, and the fire vortex was pushed off course from Rose. "T-That may... be true... But do you know how a vacuum cleaner works... IT SUCKS THE AIR UP!" The wind begins to swirl more around him, starting to suck the air away from the ground and up into the skies. In a matter of moments, Mania wouldn't be breathing very comfortably.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Ink Army(OPEN.)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10