Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ink Army(OPEN.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 7:20 pm

ooc: Actualy they are each the same distance away from where we started, as to involve a moral choice. Also what resistance awaits Vinnie at the police station?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 7:24 pm

(OOC: I already posted that. Not much, maybe one or two constructs, and you can see a midlevel kishin egg inside the building, which is nailed up. And, yeah, the Police station isn't on the way. I was operating under the assumption that stein started with the meister army, and the police station is AWAY from that.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 7:28 pm

As soon as they arrived Vinnie cracked his fingers, drew two engraved soul wavelength guns. And after two shots the outside resistance was foiled. Then he scampered up to the door, attached two monsters firmly to the entrance and ripped the door off it's hinges.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 7:32 pm

Ooc: im back

Nora bursted threw the open doorway, and saw a construct in the middle of the room. He quickly dashed, cutting the constuct in half. "Vinnie, I sense one a kishin egg soul. I don't know how many more constructs, so be ready." Nora said.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 7:52 pm

OOC: I was assuming a lot of the army followed his lead...
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 7:56 pm

" Your not sensing my soul are you? " He said. The monsters retracting so he could fit inside as he combed the building a pistol in each hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 8:16 pm

Nora looked around the room. "No, definitely something else." He said. "Its on the middle level."

Ooc: how many floors does the station have?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:49 pm

Ooc: should I post, or wait for beetle?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:56 pm

OOC: I'm waiting on Beetle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 11:05 pm

(OOC: Alrighty then. Sorry for the confusion. Also, Chrona, I already have the police station mapped, so I am going to have to disregard your post. Also, ima start referring to those who got a ring stuck on them as 'Ring-Thralls' because its catchy)

Sylas would tear into them. However, for everyone he killed, two more seemed to take their place.

"Hey! Wankers!"
With that, several shots would be heard, and several of the constructs would blow apart. The doors to the school were opened, and standing in it was Spider, and two unburied, Spider wielding his signature pistol, and the unburied with a assault rifle and shot gun respectively. "Both of you, hurry up and get in here! There is WAY to fucking many of them! I'll cover you! But hurry the fuck up, I'm running out of goddamn ammo!"

MEANWHILE

Because the narrator doesn't know what Arceus's judgement is and can't use youtube, he assumes that its a bigass beam of light type thing. It illuminates the battlefield, revealing...Whoa. There was a hell of a lot. Steins blast hadn't even put a dent into their numbers. Scattered throughout were Ring-Thralls, hoods over their head. "So be it."

With that, the constructs surged forward, sending forth claw, spike, and tendril against the meisters, with the Ring-Thralls....hanging back? None of the Ring-Thralls moved forward to engage the meisters. They just......stood there.

For some reason, Simons ice based attack didn't work. Perhaps if he tried a different element?

MEANWHILE

The three would notice, as they continued, the streets would empty, there would be less fires, and it would get.....quiet. Very quiet. Plus, the electricity was still on. Which illuminated hundreds of crows, coldly gazing upon the trio. Something about them was.....off. However, while they stared at the three, they didn't react. This was because they had rings upon their legs.

"What, no reaction to my ribbing? Not even a 'you bastard!' or a 'we will kill you!' or anything? What, have you realized too late that playing by my rules never bodes well? Hell, merely playing my game never bodes well. Anyways, want a hint at what awaits you? Feel free to ask. I mean, not like a little knowledge never hurt no body. Also, remember the civilians you went to the waterplant to save? Want to know what happened to them? Huh? C'mon, ask. Its hilarious."

MEANWHILE

Upon Vinnie opening the doors to the police station, he would be bowled over by something rushing him. Out of the police station would come several....things. Ring-Thralls, even more horribly warped. Roaring, they ran into the night to cause chaos. There were now only ten souls, not including the Kishin Eggs, in the station.

MEANWHILE

The lights on the street Jun and Kuro was on went out, leaving them in darkness. "Oh my oh my, who do we have here? A dark weapon? How........fascinating. May I ask your intentions?"

MEANWHILE

The only things around Mania was constructs. Who all turned an looked at him. "Not to be rude, but who are you? And to answer your not question, the Landonburg Hotel IS having an end of the world party, you could check there."

EVEN MORE MEANWHILE

Connor would indeed slice at least three apart. "Hilarious thing is, you pitying my constructs is like a man giving pity to a fridge." The others would roar, and three would rush him. The other four would begin scaling the walls rapidly, and would turn, sending tendrils at him from several directions at once.

(OOC: Sorry it took so long, by the way, shit came up. If I have to cut out for awhile again, I'll PM oblivion a rough sketch of what I have immediately have planned, have him post for me.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 11:19 pm

As soon as Scott saw the ink wasn't freezing he hastily commanded. " Ok stop! We'll try your other elements. " " Out me down your making me sick! " Simon said as Scott obeyed. Then simon waved his arm. " PK FIRE! " And like a flamethrower fire was spread to the first row of the ink monsters. Expecting it to be ineffective though. He briefly wondered if ink was conductive. Before extending his hand. " PK THUUUNDER! " A chain lightning shot flew from his hand into the crowd, rebounding target to target if it wasn't conductive. Or sinking into the crowd all at once if it was. He hadn't put terrible power in each attack, and it was really a test to see his enemy's capability's.
The Monsters in Vinnie didn't even go all the way in when they sprung back out to keep him from being trampled. Holding him ten feet in the air. He shot into them, but the real sorce of his attacks were his arms. They sprouted blades and cut through the thralls like butter.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 11:27 pm

Sylas pushed Dowan towards the door, gently but with enough force to get her moving. She turned, beside Spider now. "Sylas! What're you doing!?" Sylas stood before the doorway, facing away from them. "I need to hit some things. Make sure those families are safe." He leapt back into the fray with that, continuing an impressive spree of killing.

OOC: More like a bunch of beams of light that hit a wide area.
Stein gave a brief devious smirk, lift their combined gun form so they were pointed straight up. He squeezed the trigger. A small ball of light collected before the opening of Aiko's sniper rifle barrel, and condensed soul power began to vent from the barrel. Sozen's blades, bent into three boxes around the barrel, began to glow and spark. In a matter of seconds, the ball expanded and burst into thousands of individual beams., each hitting a construct. "Judgement of the King."

Maka and the others slowed their pace and readied their weapons, Liz and Patti already in resonance form around Kid's hands. Tsubaki changed from her Ninja sword to the Demon Sword, and Soul and Maka silently resonated so that Genie hunter took shape. They continued on, ignoring his taunts and pressing forward.

Meanwhile...

As the constructs rushed the DWMA lines, a swarm of roses broke over, starting to tear into the first rows of constructs to attack. Rose sat on a nearby rooftop, Kyllic glowing in hand, giggling softly. "I've been waiting for this... Ever since your attack 10 days ago, I've been storing my Soul Force. Waiting for your attack. And now you see the fruits of my labor. ROSE PETAL STORM!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 11:51 pm

The death scythe looked startled that he was answered back, since he thought that the ink creature were something similar to loudspeakers. Upon realising what was said, he grew annoyed. "So I can speak to the puppeteer behind the curtains." He rushed at the three charging at him while four others were scaling the wall of a nearby burning building. 'So fire isn't their weakness. That should have been obvious, considering how stupid it would be to attack a city full of your weakness.' He thought right before he attacked. He stabbed forward with his large claymore, stabbing at the ink man to his left, piercing it through the chest, right below the neck.

He swung the sword, and the deforming creature, to the right, knocking the other two away, and splattering their felled comrade all over them. A round of cheers was heard by only him, as the other voices in his head showed him just how much they liked the bloodless blood shed. He didn't get a chance to shut them up before they called out a warning, not unlike how people yell at their tv shows. 'Move old boy! Jump forwards, FORWARDS! Dodge the tentacles, DODGE THEM!' Came a string of yells simultaneously. He returned his sword to himself, as he jumped forwards, and rolled to avoid the attacks from his right. He turned to the right, only to be forced to dodge yet again, as the tendrils were relentlessly being shot at him.

"I must say, for a coward, you certainly can run a good show." He dodged another wave of attacks. "But I wonder; can your little toys stand a little dairy?" He pulls a green cylinder from the inside of his straitjacket. He pulls on each end, as he is forced to dodge both the tenti-inkers and the raiders attacks. The raiders clipped into his left leg, as he finishes opening the thing he was holding. The thing was a collapsible bazooka, and he fired the thing twice. First a the creatures in front of him, and second at the creatures on the wall. What he fired wasn't a normal missile. What he fired was a ball of cheese. A ten foot ball of boiling hot, liquid cheese. "I figure, since your spawns are made of ink, a type of liquid, if I delude the ink, then you'll lose your control of your creatures." He said with a smirk, as his cheese rounds hit their targets.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 1:42 am

Mania looks blankly at the enormous wave of constructs in front of him. "Huh. End of the world party eh? That sounds fun!" With that he politely thanked them for their help and began walking straight down the middle of the assembled horde, on his way to the previously mentioned hotel. Either he had some serious balls, or he was to crazy to realize what he was doing happened to be a bad idea. Most likely the second one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 2:02 am

Jun looked down upon hearing Kuro. "I-It's for the better isn't it?" He spoke once more to no seemingly one. Suddenly, the light vanishes from the area. Taking a defensive stance, Jun's eyes dart madly around him. Not that is would matter. With the over-cast, and the disabled lights, he was lucky his sight reached the end of Kuro's blade. Even still, the creatures he face were as black as pitch, and had no soul to sense. "W-we're here to stop the massacre happening here!" Jun finally spoke, feigning a confident tone. K-Kuro. You don't happen to be able to see in the dark?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 8:22 am

Nora jumped back as the thralls attacked Vinnie. He would've help him, but it looked like things were under control. 'How iss this inker guy able to make so many of these constructs?' He wondered. Nora decided to push past Vinnie and into the police station.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:34 pm

Kuro was shocked that he was noticed. How did they know he was there? No. Sorry Jun but all I can do is fight. Kuro replied, snapping out of it. He readied Jun's body for anything. They could come out of anywhere in this darkness, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 1:23 pm

(OOC: Tyme to posteth!)

"Damnit, man! Dowan, hurry into the back of the building, and get us some Ammo! We aren't shutting the doors until he's in! Hurry!" With that, Spider continued to fire into the crowd of Ink monsters. "Damnit Sylas, you can't take them all on! Get inside!"

MEANWHILE

A scream of horror would be heard on the street the three were walking down, and they would see a woman running. With a loud cacophony of caws, the crows lifted off, and converged on her, attacking, clawing, and pecking her, covering her in a cloud of black feathers as she screamed in pain.

EVEN MORE MEANWHILE

Due to the fact that the thralls were not attacking Vinnie and infact running into the city, his attacks all missed. While Vinnie was doing this, Nora would see, in the police station, that several lights were busted, and blood was scrawled on the walls, forming a message:

TAKE THE RING

Below this message was a mans corpse, apparently another officer, who had slit his own throat, the knife still in his hands. His other hand was wrapped tightly around something, but Nora couldn't tell what. It was a ring, and if Nora touched it, he would be enveloped in madness and turned into a ring thrall.

MEANWHILE 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Rose would hear a chuckle. "Dear, sweet Rose, everytime we have gone head to head, you have lost. But very well. Let me......indulge you."

She would hear a clanking behind her, as a Knight climbed up the side of the building. "PROXY. There. Now its time to have a little fun."

BACK TO THE MEANWHILE

Steins attack, while VERY effective, didn't slow down the hoard of constructs who beared down on the meister army. For some reason, for every one that got killed, two showed up. Perhaps Inker was redirecting them from other parts of the city? The ring thralls were summoning them.

Of course, Simons lightning based attack was somewhat more effective than his others, stunning them briefly, leaving those he hit open to attack

SUPER MEANWHILE

The cheese missile would hit them, and sink into their bodies and.....do absolutely nothing. Indeed, it got so quite, you could hear chirping. And the sounds of a city dying, of course. "Cheese? Really? That's....That's just...I don't even... Look, if non-ink liquids were my constructs weakness, I would never get anything accomplished. You would have had more success using your sword and a NORMAL bazooka. And where the hell does one even GET a cheese bazooka?"

WOW THATS ALOT OF MEANWHILES

Kuro and Jun would hear chuckling. "The ring told me. Why don't we have a little chat, you two and I? I wish to make an offer. If, at the end, you don't like my offer, I turn the lights back on, and you lose your handicap. Sound agreeable?"

TOO MANY MEANWHILES

Mania would eventually happen upon the hotel. For the most part, the constructs ignored him. Mostly because Inker was a bit curious as to this odd fellow's identity. Anyways, the bottom levels of the hotel were pitch black, and surrounded by hundreds of Constructs. But on the roof, he would notice several lights, and the sound of music, and occasionally, he would be able to spot someone jumping to their death. Why had the constructs not bothered this single party? Why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 1:37 pm

Vinnie walked in after nora and saw the message. " Ok if we find the ring, I'll put it on. The beast can fight off black blood and psychic attacks, so it would be safer for me. " He felt acustumed to the darkness and blood. And tried to identify what was in the mans hands, picking it up.
Once the ink creatures were stunned Scott leapt in and started punching the masses with awesome strength. Simon prepped another pk thunder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 2:33 pm

(OOC: I broke the post order!! I'm a bad person... But really, I won't be on tonight so I just went ahead. Sorry if I inconvenience anyone.)

Jun's eyes remained sharp, discerning anything he could, and it wasn't much. He knew that there was nothing this thing said that he could trust, but it was better to take the chance, and not have to fight blind. "A-alright..." He responded quietly after a moment. Naturally, in his mind, there was no way he would agree with this thing. For the moment, however, he was left with no choice but to listen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 2:36 pm

(OOC: We're not using a post order, I thought. Meh.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 3:03 pm

Nora leaned over Vinnie's shoulder, look at what Vinnie picked up. "I think that's the ring." Nora said. "What does it do?" Nora leaned walked around Vinnie, leaning over the ring, almost touching it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 6:27 pm

Connor gave an indifferent shrug in response, while preparing his next attack. He decided to indulge the man's curiosity, if only to amuse himself. "Well it all started when my parents left me in the basement next to the cheese locker and the gun cabinet with some power tools. I got really bored-" He was cut off when all of the ink constructs were impaled by blue crystal spikes and made very loud 'squish' noises. He smirked, hoping that their puppeteer wouldn't know what killed his toys. His face suddenly gained an insane, wicked smile as the crystals disappeared. "I know his stories are boring killing yourselves is just rude! PfhhhahahahaHAHAHA!" He said as he covered his face, laughing like a heynea. He strapped his cheese-zoka to his back, and began walking forwards, unwitty heading towards the same destination as a certain pyro that he had met before.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 7:23 pm

Sylas cut through a construct that had dared approached him alone, sparing a moment to look back at Spider. When he spoke, it was though both his voice and the voice of his madness spoke through him. "Spider, keep her safe, and do not worry about me. Close the door." Sylas returned his attention to the fight, keeping the doorway clear of constructs.

Dowan was quick on her feet, running and returning with a box of ammunition and calling out to him. "Sylas! Get in here!" He stood his ground instead, an expert at cleaving the constructs with his axes. "CLOSE THE DOOR!"

Meanwhile...

Rose only laughed upon hearing the Knight, and from the storm of soul petals below a stream burst out, moving at high speed to wash over the proxied Knight. Even with its thicker armor, the speed and strength of the petals soon began to tear into it.

Meanwhile...
Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 Arceususingjudgement1
OOC: Like that, except fired into a direct area instead of a wide burst, for both Regnant Death Blossom and Judgement of the King. Judgement of the King is just A LOT bigger

Stein continued to fire on the presently stunned constructs, keeping up the assault. Combined with Rose's soul petals, there was soon a breathable amount of room between the DWMA students and the horde. Stein looked back at them, a certain madness in his eyes. "Don't let them say you were cowards! Fight bravely, fight so that one day you can tell your children that you fought beside men and women the likes of which the Universe had never seen!" There was a resounding cheer, and the students broke into a run, their lines crashing into and over the constructs with a furious rage.

Meanwhile...

Maka and Company ran quickly to her, with Kid firing a constant barrage at the flock, greatly dispersing it. Maka and Black*Star began to cut through the flock to get to the woman, trying to get to her in time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 8:54 pm

As Nora's hand neared the ring, he would begin to feel despair. There was no hope to win. No chance to beat the enemy.  This was, of course, the effect of the rings. Its.....particular method of spreading madness was through overloading its victims via despair. As it was, had Nora actually TOUCHED the ring, he would have been lost immediately. As it was, it merely induced this hopeless feeling, and showed him various images, images of the world consumed by a tide of ink, of humanity in chains, ruled by a Kishin in black. Then? Then he would begin to feel an odd sensation coming from his hand, which quickly turned into PAIN. Indeed, the flesh of his hand was rippling, moving underneath its skin. The very next image showed the meisters fighting, slowly pushing back the construct army, and he would hear a whispering.
What better way to spread despair, than by letting them get their hopes up, then crushing them?
The battle was a trap. Oh dear.

Of course, while Nora suffered the effects of the ring merely by getting his hand VERY near it, Vinnie would suffer worse. He would feel completely and utterly hopeless. No point in even moving, right? His mind would be filled with images of the entire universe. No, not merely a big snapshot of the universe, he would see EVERYTHING going on, EVERYWHERE. The images would show to him just how insignificant he was. A crushing, overwhelming despair filled him. And, to add injury to insult, he would feel his flesh warping, twisting. His....'passenger', for lack of a better word, didn't seem able to stop this, merely slow it. However, if he was quick, he could throw the ring away before any of its....'modifications' became permanent.

MEANWHILE
(OOC: Simons thunder didn't stun them ALL. Just several.)
A chuckle would be heard across the battlefield. "You poor, ignorant fools. The universe neither knows nor cares about your plight. You are mere germs amongst its vastness. Despair, for you will never win. Should you beat me here, there is always the next battle, and the next, and the next. And should you defeat me, another Kishin will arise eventually. And so forth and so forth until the universe DIES. Despair, for your plight is ETERNAL. The cycle will be unbroken for all time." Well, it would unless Inkers long term plan succeeded. But that was a matter for another day. Meanwhile, more and more constructs would show up, quicker and quicker. The students charge was slowed, then broken, as the sheer AMOUNT of constructs began to overwhelm them. The only things keeping them from being completely destroyed was Stein and Roses attacks. Meanwhile, Scotts punches would......do absolutely nothing. The constructs he punched wouldn't even flinch as he struck them, attempting to slash him with their claws. Meanwhile, a few other constructs would catch on to Simons thunder, and he would see SEVERAL tendrils headed at him.

MEANWHILE

"DAMNIT, SYLAS! GODDAMN LISTEN TO ME! There is no way your going to kill them all! Someone is summoning new ones rapidly! You want to help the people in this school? GET IN HERE AND HELP ME FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GET TO THE BASTARD MAKING EXTRAS!" He grabbed the ammo, and continued firing, while his unburied did likewise.

MEANWHILE

The crows would disperse from Kids shots, returning to their perches, leaving the woman a sobbing, bleeding wreck, facedown on the asphalt.

MEANWHILE

Roses petals would do very, very superficial damage to the knight, denting its armor where it hit. "Thing is, you may want to stick with conventional combat with this construct. I specifically designed it to counter your petal storm technique you used when we first fought. You undoubtedly COULD break through the armor, but probably not any time soon." With that, the knight rushed forward, and, raising its blade, attempted to bring it down upon Rose.

MEANWHILE

Connor would hear a sigh. "Well. Good thing you seem to be insane. Not much problems you could cause."

[email=MEANWHILE@JUN/KURO]MEANWHILE@JUN/KURO[/email]

"This world is corrupt, sick to its core. The DWMA, while, I admit, a good intentioned organization, is not helping matters by coddling them. This world never has to face any REAL difficulties as a result. Anytime their is a problem, the DWMA comes and cleans it up. Thus, they have grown soft, and weak. My goal is to give them a problem so massive that they will have no other choice but to try fixing it themselves. Or wiping away civilization, giving them a clean slate. Either or. Anyways, I need liutenants who aren't sycophants or
thralls. So, allow me to make you an offer: Join me, and I will spare ONE neighborhood of your choice per city I visit. Maybe two."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next