Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ink Army(OPEN.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 7:53 am

Sylas, managed to bring himself to his feet, wobbling slightly. "You're going to regret saying that... B-Believe me that before I kill you, I will show you the true madness. I will make you burn..." Dowan came to his side, looping an arm under his and around his shoulder. "C'mon... We need to leave... Spider! Help me with him!"

Meanwhile...

Maka gave a hint of a smile. "Technically, I acted outside of the orders handed down from Lord Death. The Academy in no way, shape, or form endorsed me hunting down Medusa. I did that to help my friend... So while there may be parties who'll still go after you, I swear as a teacher of the Academy that the DWMA will not hunt you down..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:34 am

Jun's head shifted about. He still couldn't help but wonder how the Kishin had spoke to him before he put the ring on. Bringing his mind back to Inker's request, he turns to the five souls in the corner. "The soul and.... bombs, are yours. The blood doesn't belong to me though. You'll have to speak with Kuro for that." Stopping in front of the five souls, Jun tilts his head, wondering how to split up the odd number. You want to take these? I-I think I've had enough of that sort of thing for today...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 7:55 pm

(OOC: Prof, we're going to have to wait until Ema posts to continue ur thing, ait?)

"Huh. So, instead of the ACADAMY hunting me down, it will be a loose conglomeration of everyone who hates me. Tell you what, I'm in a good mood, so here is my counter offer: No one related to or affiliated with the academy hunts me. If a person COMPLETELY unaffiliated decides to, fine, but the academy? NOPE."

MEANWHILE

Spider would rush forward Sylas, and help steady him. "Easy there, mate, don't want you hurting yourself. Dowan! Did the academy set up an rendezvous point, in case everything went south? If so, I suggest we get him there, pronto."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 7:58 pm

" Then I'll do all the hunting you son a b***. " Vinnie said.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 8:31 pm

Kuro brought himself out of Jun's back. "Yeah. You can have a sample." Kuro replied, reaching for the box of souls and emptying it in moments. You'll get used to them eventually. Besides, we're just preventing someone worse than us from finding them. Kuro tried to settle Jun's mental process. He wanted Jun on his side and all, but he didn't want the kid to suffer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:09 pm

Nora dropped Drake when he got hot. *Aaahh!* Drake yelled in the reflection of the blade. He was being hurt by the fire. He turned into a katana, using his Dragon ability to absorb the fire. Nora picked Drake up, pointed him at Mania, and shot the fire out of Drake. "You weren't invited to the party!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:13 pm

Sylas slumped in their arms, his breathing turning ragged. He looked up to the skies once more, before his other half used him to speak. "I won't stop, Inker. Remember when the end comes. Remember that you brought this on yourself..." With that he abandoned his mouthpiece, slipping into the darker reaches of Sylas's soul, leaving the man unconscious in their grip.

Meanwhile...

Maka looked to the other two, apprehensive for a moment. Finally, she steeled herself, clearing her throat. "If we agree, you have to agree to disarm your bombs."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:33 pm

The fire hit mania without any effect whatsoever, inducing a fit of giggles "Don't blow out the candles just yet dearie!" The petals and wind converge on him in a great cloud before a massive explosion shoots out from mania, burning almost all the petals and sending great plumes of smoke into the air, likely visible to whoever that inky guy was. The ground trembles before settling down once more. "Ooohhh! Cool! I didn't know I could do'em that big!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:42 pm

Nora tensed. 'This guy is tough...' he thought. "Let's Go, Soul Resonance!" Nora yelled. "Hybrid Blade!" Drake grew twice as long and glowed immensly blue. In this form, Drake's katana mode was twice as pwerful as it normally was. Nora jumped in the air and landed behind Mania. He slashed at Mania's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:45 pm

"Mmmmmm......Deal. I will disbomb my arms... Oh goddamnit, I fucked that one up quite proper. 'Disbomb the arms'. Really, what is WITH my linguistics today. Anyways, deal accepted. I shall be moving my lieutenants out posthaste. After I disarm the bombs, of course."

MEANWHILE

"Blah, blah, blah. Really, Remnant, you talk far too much. Also, fun fact, your leaders just agreed not to pursue me OR send anyone after me! Indeed, the academy is not allowed to hunt me down at all! So guess what? I'm headed to MADRID, BABY! Or some other Spanish city."

Spider growled. "This guy is officially number seven on my shit list."

MEANWHILE

A group of Constructs would enter the hangar, and retrieve the crate and Mad Bombers soul. "Scepter..... Obtained. Moving on, lets get a quick sample of that black blood."

A lone construct would approach Jun/Kuro with a small syringe.

"Any particular place you want drawn from?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:50 pm

" All right. " Vinnie said. " Any ideas? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:03 pm

And settle it did. Jun gave a slight nod at the weapons comment. There was nothing they could do for these people anyways. Even if that wasn't true, the support of Kuro was becoming more, and more a thing Jun relied on. "Yeah." Jun responded oddly to Inker. Not liking the idea of being poked at by a clumsy golem, he held the hand Kuro use to manifest himself.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:44 am

Kuro melted the scythe blade, absorbing it back into the black depths of the cut to allow the construct to draw the sample. "What're you gunna use it for anyways? Not that I really care what you do, just curious." He asked, cocking his head a little. Was he going to try to copy the cells? Kuro knew it was possible, he'd done it himself, but why would this guy want it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 7:48 pm

"Indeed, what WOULD I use the miracle substance that increases those who have its vitality and durability? Moving on to a far less sarcastic topic, I intend to use it to .... enhance, my constructs, make them more durable."

The Construct would approach Jun/Kuro, and prepare to draw blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 8:09 pm

OOC: Can I join?

*James just being released from the infirmary because of the disclosed assignment given to him to free vinnie, still hurting he walk out of an alley and sees the scene unfold before him*

*sigh* "Im f*****..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 8:14 pm

OOC: No, James, it's a little late for you to join. For starters, this is in Berlin, not Death City. Secondly, there's no way he'd been released from the cells, let alone the infirmary, thirdly, this takes place BEFORE the mess with Vinnie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 8:16 pm

OOC: Ok, but at this rate. James will be bones before be gets released.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 8:16 pm

OOC: Then that's the price he has to pay for is IC mistakes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 8:30 pm

Ooc: but jac already mentioned the monsters vinnie used. He didnt have those until his first thread, which is when he was in the DWMA's custody. Plus, Nora and Vinnie knew eachother, so then this would be after the Vinnie incident I'm guessing.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 8:49 pm

Ooc: btw, oblivion, I haven't responded yet because your oc's haven't responded against mania yet.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 9:02 pm

OOC: How does that make sense, if the Vinnie thread was made AFTER this one? Usually people don't time jump like that...

Dowan nodded, carrying Sylas towards the towards staircase, looking over to Spider. "We need to get out of here, quick."

Meanwhile...

Rose fell to one knee as some of the petals were blasted into Oblivion, before drawing herself back to her feet. "Y-You're going to regret that..." The wind picked up again, and Kyllic began to glow a light red.

Meanwhile...

Maka looked at the others, sighing. "We're withdrawing. The DWMA set up a rally point. We're moving out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 9:09 pm

(OOC: Quick question, since this thread is dying down, anybody mind if I timeskip a hour or two, to when Inker and Co be leaving? I checked with Prof and Jun, they were cool with it, but I wanna make sure everyone else in the thread Is k with it. Of course, I can wait until Oblivion and Sov's chars finish their fight)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 9:10 pm

"Not just yet I'm not!" He shouts, pointy a lazy finger in her direction, prompting an entire wave of earth-shaking explosions to come rolling in her direction and kylick's
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 9:17 pm

The wave of force seems about to hit her when it suddenly stops. Stein stands several yards away, hand to the ground, having blocked the eruption with his soul force. "Do it, Rose!" She nodded, stabbing Kyllic's blade into the ground. A furious wind whips up, almost inconceivable in its velocity. Each gust seems to cut at the Kishin. "Red Spot Reaper!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 9:22 pm

Mania laughs, blue flames surrounding him in several concentric wings. "Don't ya know what happens when ya fan a fire?" Tornadoes of rippling blue flame shot out across Berlin, a few going in their direction "IT GETS BIGGER!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ink Army(OPEN.)   Ink Army(OPEN.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ink Army(OPEN.)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next