Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 6:15 pm

"Yes I may use my wavelength as a temporary "Radar" to see nearby things temporarily." Chloe continued
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 6:29 pm

Sora: Wow, that's really cool. I can't really do stuff like that with my soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 9:45 pm

"It definitely helps, so what can you do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 10:13 pm

Sora: Well, I can heal people. So, that's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 10:15 pm

"Yeah that really cool" Chloe smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:20 pm

Sora: It's not as cool as you think it is, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:28 pm

"I would prefer it over a radar" Chloe said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:33 pm

Sora: Well, it's tiring, and if a lot of people know about it, they like to ask you to heal them a lot. It's really not that great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:35 pm

"well at least you can see"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:37 pm

Sora: Yeah. . . So, uh. . . What's your family like, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:40 pm

"Thieves, probably hung somewhere back in Orleans."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:44 pm

Sora: W-what? Did you thief stuff then? I mean steal. That's what I meant. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:45 pm

"Sometimes, being alone blind and weak doesnt go well unless she grab things here and there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:48 pm

Sora: Oh. . . Well, that's. . . Interesting, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:49 pm

"I had to do alot to survive ok, I didn't like it either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:52 pm

Sora: No, it's okay. I understand what you mean, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:53 pm

"So what's your family like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:55 pm

Sora: Oh. . . I have a mom. . . And a dad. . . They are alive, and working. So, yeah, that's my family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:55 pm

"Lucky, your parents didn't try to sell you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:56 pm

Sora:*Mutters under her breath: Probably because they never thought of it.* Yeah, that's good. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:58 pm

"I can hear you ya know. I got pretty good hearing, tell me about your parents."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:59 pm

Sora's face turned bright red, and she hid under the covers of her bed.

Sora:. . . No. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:59 pm

"I told you about mine" she said unable to tell she was hiding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:01 am

Sora:. . . They also had the power to heal people. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:03 am

"Come on more, please? let me tell you more about mine. My father was a former butler to a french noble and assassinated him and took his riches. A day later the police almost killed him. My mother was a born to a very poor family and by the time she was 16, she was selling her body to survive. They met when my mother harbored my father while he was on the run. Eventually this lead to me. Please tell me about yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next