Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:40 am

Sora: Um. . . I think about 4 hours or so. So I really haven't been awake long enough to actually talk to them, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:41 am

"Alright, do mind if I leave?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:42 am

Sora: Go ahead, I don't mind. Besides, you must be busy with stuff, huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:43 am

"Yeah... I guess. Bye." Chloe said as she found her way out of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:44 am

Sora let out a small sigh, laying back in her bed. She was kind of glad that she had someone to talk with, so her mood was a lot better then it had been earlier that day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:22 pm

OOC: A few hours later...

Chloe had finished with her tasks for the day and decided to say hi to sora. She had bought some flowers, non of them the same type in a dirty vase. She walked into the room and sensed sora's soul on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:28 pm

Sora was laying on her stomach, looking intensely at the open book. It was a very good book, and she was having a good time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:30 pm

"Hello? Are you in here?" Chloe asked wondering if she left without telling her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:34 pm

Sora looked up, then gave a bright smile to Chloe.

Sora: Oh, hi there. Sorry, I was reading. So, did you enjoy your walk then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:38 pm

"Hello" Chloe said, "I brought you these," showing her the flowers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:42 pm

Sora: Really? Uh, thanks.

She got up and walked to Chloe and grabbed the vase, then moved it on the side table right next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:43 pm

"So what have you been doing here?" Chloe asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:45 pm

Sora: I found a book to read. Though, I did sleep again for a couple of hours, so I really don't know what it is about yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:47 pm

"Oh if you just asked i could have brought you something." Chloe said, "Speaking of, want anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:49 pm

Sora: No, I'm fine right now. The medicine they gave me really hasn't made me that hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:19 pm

"Anything to keep you entertained maybe?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:21 pm

Sora: No, I'm good right now. I am good at keeping myself entertained, I've practiced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:23 pm

"Alright, whats the book called?" chloe asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:24 pm

Sora: It's called Storyteller by Jodi Piccolt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:24 pm

"Ah, do you like reading?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:32 pm

Sora: Sometimes. It kind of depends on the mood I am in, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:33 pm

"Ah, I've only read a book once, well i was read to." Chloe said, "One thing I can thank my dad for finally."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:44 pm

Sora: You should be nicer to your parents. I'm sure they love you, they just might not know how to express it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:45 pm

"They left me when I was four. I haven't seen them since."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:54 pm

Sora: Well, maybe they lost you. You don't actually know until you ask them, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next