Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:56 pm

"i know what happened, they saw more money but i was slowing them down. That's why they left."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:57 pm

Sora: How do you really know? Do you have proof, or are you saying that out of spite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:58 pm

"I was dropped on the street while I was asleep, when I woke up they were arrested."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:59 pm

Sora:. . . Maybe they were framed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:01 pm

"My parents weren't the framed, they were framers, 10 innocents were killed from their crimes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:02 pm

Sora: Ah. . . Do you know if they were actually innocents?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:03 pm

"One of them my friend's father."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:04 pm

Sora: Alright. . . Yeah. . . Sorry to draw this out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:05 pm

"It's fine. Are you reading now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:06 pm

Sora: Not really. I can't concentrate at the moment now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:11 pm

"Alright, so mind doing me a favor?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:16 pm

Sora: Uh. . . Depends, I guess. What do you want?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:18 pm

"Mind reading a bit to me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:19 pm

Sora: I, uh, don't like to read out loud. Sorry, but I can't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:22 pm

"Oh... ok i understand" she said slightly saddened
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:25 pm

Sora: Yeah, sorry. It's just, I can't. I would rather not talk about it, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:26 pm

"You sure?" chloe asked concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:31 pm

Sora: Yeah, I'm sorry. It brings bad memories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:37 pm

"Alright, let me know if you need someone to talk to." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:38 pm

Sora: Yeah, thanks. . . I do appreciate it, Chloe, thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:39 pm

"Youre welcome. Anytime."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:42 pm

Sora: Yeah. . . I'm really glad to have met you, Chloe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:45 pm

"me too sora" Chloe said smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:50 pm

Sora sat up in her bed, giggling a bit.

Sora: I am thankful for you coming back here, though. Even if you are probably not suppose to be here yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:51 pm

"It's fine I wasnt doing anything anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)   Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for Recovery. (Open to all, I guess.)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next